I've been slaying in Ukraine

She said she dated a rich Iranian guy for 2 months before me. She didn't sleep with him (so she says)
23356085.jpg

• JFL
Reactions: randomvanish, AlexBrown84 and .👽.
They trying to escape Ukraine before the Russians take over

Location is almost as important as looks.

• +1
Reactions: noodlelover
I've not been active much on this forum the be last few months.... I've been busy in Ukraine.

I've been enjoying cheap living, gym, nice food.. and of course dating.

I write this because I'm back in the UK. Foreigners are advised to leave because of a potential war there.

I'm a decent looking fella but In the degenerate UK, you gotta be a 9/10 male model with a faggy "fade" haircut to get an ounce of female attention online.

In Ukraine, I'm a catch. I'm decent looking and a foreigner therefore I've had loads of success. Matches, dates and slays

bHPSEGX.jpg

s3OPQVk.jpg
@Mr_Norwood Are you okay?

• JFL
Reactions: datboijj, EverythingMattersCel, Deleted member 16530 and 4 others
I'm home in the UK..

I guess I won't be going to Ukraine for be a long time.

I'm going to visit Morocco next, I think .. I've slain there before

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Adreyan, onnysk, thereallegend and 1 other person
I'm home in the UK..

I guess I won't be going to Ukraine for be a long time.

I'm going to visit Morocco next, I think .. I've slain there before
war wont be long, you can come in a month safely

• +1
Reactions: AlexBrown84
Moroccan women aren't pious muslim?

• JFL
Reactions: gamma and Deleted member 14905
Moroccan women aren't pious muslim?
Morocco is a degenerate western shithole which tries to act muslim and conservative but it's filled to the brim with degeneracy, drugs and violence JBW is overpowered there too i know cause half of my family is moroccan and my other side is spanish and french

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: onnysk and gamma
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14905, onnysk, Deleted member 14774 and 1 other person
  • Love it
Reactions: onnysk and Baldingman1998
  • +1
Reactions: Baldingman1998
3afikra my friend from high school is studying in Russia. You should go there, good place to crypto-max and study and slay
Maybe they accept baldcels cuz they have many bald?

• JFL
Reactions: CupOfCoffee and Deleted member 14774
You know i think girls that are of English descent are just genetically harder to talk to and always have higher standards and stuck up. Like here in the US, I've noticed that the white Americans that live in these stupid southeastern states are the hardest to talk to or date because they are all of primarily English or Scottish descent. Meanwhile the girls in Northern states like the north east and west coast tend to be easier to talk to and more lenient towards ugly guys and ethnic guys because they tend to be descended from German, French, Swedish, Italian, Russian, and Irish people. Just from my experience. Maybe genetics does determine stuff like dating standards
It influences the race of men your into so no suprise here. There’s a reason why British men colonised the planet (hint it was to get away from their women)

You know i think girls that are of English descent are just genetically harder to talk to and always have higher standards and stuck up. Like here in the US, I've noticed that the white Americans that live in these stupid southeastern states are the hardest to talk to or date because they are all of primarily English or Scottish descent. Meanwhile the girls in Northern states like the north east and west coast tend to be easier to talk to and more lenient towards ugly guys and ethnic guys because they tend to be descended from German, French, Swedish, Italian, Russian, and Irish people. Just from my experience. Maybe genetics does determine stuff like dating standards
It influences the race of men your into so no suprise here. There’s a reason why British men colonised the planet (hint it was to get away from their women)

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14774
So are the Russians

• JFL
Reactions: Baldingman1998 and CupOfCoffee
My girl is safe in Krakow, Poland... I'm going over there to visit her next week.. and comfort her :cool:

After this war is over Ukraine will be even better for locationMaxing.

Every male of fighting age has to fight. This includes civilians, not only military.

Russia will continue to send troops into battle until they've taken over. Right now Russia is sending their reserve army and just letting them die to slowly take territory, but they will send more experienced troops after their reserve army is mostly dead.

Which means there will be hardly any healthy younger males left, and many older males dead by the time Russia rules the country. Typically after big wars like this, these locations become prime locationmax places because of this.

Another factor is the economy. The females that are left, won't only be struggling to find a man but also to find one that has a stable income and could support her and a family. This is because the economy is going to be weakened over there from the war and any infrastructure that Russia has bombed and destroyed.

Last edited:
Every male of fighting age has to fight. This includes civilians, not only military.

Russia will continue to send troops into battle until they've taken over. Right now Russia is sending their reserve army and just letting them die to slowly take territory, but they will send more experienced troops after their reserve army is mostly dead.

Which means there will be hardly any healthy younger males left, and many older males dead by the time Russia rules the country. Typically after big wars like this, these locations become prime locationmax places because of this.

Another factor is the economy. The females that are left, won't only be struggling to find a man but also to find one that has a stable income and could support her and a family. This is because the economy is going to be weakened over there from the war and any infrastructure that Russia has bombed and destroyed.
I thought most females will leave for the west and men are forced to stay which will mean there will be more men than women left.
I get your point but I wonder which one holds ground. It's mostly women leaving, not like Syria where most were men leaving.

I thought most females will leave for the west and men are forced to stay which will mean there will be more men than women left.
I get your point but I wonder which one holds ground. It's mostly women leaving, not like Syria where most were men leaving.
Ukrainian population is 44 million. 150 thousand have fled, 3.4 percent. Some may return after the war. I know the men were ordered to stay and fight, and some countries won't allow the men to immigrate in, but there are men in pretty much every picture of refugees I can find. It wouldn't surprise me if some of the countries are allowing men to immigrate in, with their families.

If most of the men that stay behind, wind up dying then women will still far out number men.

• +1
Reactions: spongebob