I’ve been think about my future a lot these last couple of days.

PseudoMaxxer

PseudoMaxxer

Gonial angle pilled.
And I can’t really see anything good happening at any point.

All I ever wanted was a LTR with a cute innocent girl, but i’m slowly losing this cope.

I’ll probably work until 24/25, to then realize I lost all my prime years and rope.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 51781, randomop, standardcel and 1 other person
IMG 20240301 090237
if you don't have this genetics there Is no purpose in Life and nothing to look up To.

• +1
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer

All I ever wanted was a LTR with a cute innocent girl, but i’m slowly losing this cope.

I’ll probably work until 24/25, to then realize I lost all my prime years and rope.
不,黑鬼兄弟控制着一切,他们是 BBC 白人妇女,浑身湿漉漉的,在他们身上拉屎,他们是真正的黑鬼,管理着头巾,我非常害怕他们,但我尊重他们,我吃炸鸡之类的

• WTF
then why keep living anyway?
Just cope never think about women. It becomes automatic with time i never think about women and they disgust me

• So Sad
Just cope never think about women. It becomes automatic with time i never think about women and they disgust me
But if I’m obligated to go out and see 16yo JB getting fucked by moroccan maranza?

That makes me depressed.

it is what it is bud

• +1
But if I’m obligated to go out and see 16yo JB getting fucked by moroccan maranza?

That makes me depressed.
Yes i know Bro i was like that at 20 yo too it's normal you think that girls and sex Is everything i caught oneitis like a cuck you'll grow out of It One day

• +1
Yes i know Bro i was like that at 20 yo too it's normal you think that girls and sex Is everything i caught oneitis like a cuck you'll grow out of It One day
let’s hope for the best, as of now i’ll keep coping with weed and alcohol.

• +1
Reactions: the BULL
  • JFL
i will never get laid and that motivates me to do become a rich megalomanica like Musk or Trump

• +1

hope u get over it, woman are temporary nigger, try and retire your parents if u can

• +1
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer and BootySniffer69
Same.

I'm probably gonna die alone

• +1