I've been trying to dirty bulk like crazy and yet I'm losing weight. WTF

alien

alien

Kraken
My bulk has really stalled lately even though I have been eating like crazy. My 7-day weigh-in average was 134.31 lbs on Nov 14-20 (morning weight). It's now down to 132.89 lbs 7-day Nov 18-24 morning weight. I weighed in at 131.4 lbs this morning, 131.8 lbs yesterday morning, 132.4 lbs Tuesday morning, 132.4lbs Monday morning, 133.8lbs Sunday morning, 134.2 lbs Friday and Saturday morning, 133.6 lbs last Thursday morning, 134 lbs last Wednesday morning, 134.4lbs last Tuesday morning, 136 lbs last Monday morning.

Because on Nov 13 (last Sunday) I had all-you-can-eat sushi with this Korean thot. But ever since we broke up, I have been losing weight. And I have been eating bubble tea ice cream, sour cream & onion potato chips, chocolate covered peanuts, chocolate covered almonds, drinking cream soda. lmfao. I ate 51 chocolate covered almonds yesterday, 90 chocolate covered peanuts on Tuesday, 53 chocolate covered peanuts Monday, 50 chocolate covered peanuts Sunday, 26 Reese's Minis Saturday, 35 Reese's Mini's Friday. I finished a 1,000 calorie bag of sour cream & onion potato chips across Wednesday and Thursday the previous week. So as you can see I have mostly progressively increased my caloric intake more and more.

My motivation at the gym today suffered. I am trying to become Manlet Chad and a part of me just wants to give up and go back to being a 160+ lbs sedentary LDAR basement dwelling fat ass (I was 168.2 lbs February 6th and now I have six-pack abs) because of how competitive the dating apps are. I think my depression is getting worse. I got ghosted by my fat Canadian-born Filipino/Japanese ex-FWB two months ago even though I had six-pack abs and she called me hot, sexy, handsome, cute, etc. and I have been feeling more and more depressed about it. Not less. I feel like a short hot western-born/raised Asian Stacy gf (my dream woman) is a pipe dream at this point for me. She was the first girl since my PSL ex-gf Yogapants that made me feel alive and happy. My ex-FWB was even checking out my profile on the dating app where we met Nov 1st and Nov 8th. So I messaged her Nov 9th and she ghosted me again! It could be that the sugar/crap I'm eating is making my depression even worse. So I switched to clean carb mass gainer powder after the gym today. It's 230g carbs (only 9g sugar), 60g protein, 10g fat per 1,250 calories. I'm going to eat 1,157 calories of that stuff today.

Last edited:
Eat more fatty foods and sugar. I still eat lots of pizza, burgers, and burritos but somehow I only weight 125lbs
you might just have to wait until you're older and your metabolism slows.

Eat more fatty foods and sugar. I still eat lots of pizza, burgers, and burritos but somehow I only weight 125lbs
I'm 37 years old. Is my metabolism unusually fast for someone my age? Maybe my 41.8 lb cut from February 6th (168.2 lbs) -> September 29th (126.4 lbs) fucked up my hormones.

protein powder even muscle milk can increase your calories by 300 calories per day. I highly recommend.

• +1
Reactions: Lecherous
I'm 37 years old. Is my metabolism unusually fast for someone my age? Maybe my 41.8 lb cut from February 6th (168.2 lbs) -> September 29th (126.4 lbs) fucked up my hormones.

Your 37 yo and you weigh 136 pounds!

Your lying.

Your 37 yo and you weigh 136 pounds!

Your lying.
I weighed in at 132.4 lbs this morning. First off I'm a turbo-manlet (5'6"). And I don't eat like the typical North American fat ass. At least not anymore. I used to be 160+ lbs for most of my adult life and didn't start leanmaxxing until I hit 36.

I also think I have Mono/Strep Throat or some shit. My throat has been sore for 8+ days now and I have been having fatigue, headache, fever/chills, night sweats, loss of taste (from the worsening sore throat) and pain when swallowing since Wednesday. I don't think it's COVID. I tested negative on the rapid test. So my bulk is going to have to be put to a halt. Because I feel too much like shit to get out of bed, let alone hit the gym. And downing protein shakes makes me want to gag. I can barely eat. Today I had two slices of toast with cheese, butter and garlic with coffee and milk. And after drinking the coffee, I started sweating like crazy. And I had Campbell's Chicken Noodle Soup with crackers. I had 5 53cc scoops of protein powder with milk and want to throw up. I can't even. My sense of taste is all kinds of fucked up. I can smell just fine though. It's not just COVID. I have like some white shit in the back of my throat too. Apparently that's a symptom of mono, strep throat or tonsillitis.

During this time of not being able to eat shit, I find that I don't really miss food.

Last edited: