I’ve been wrong

D

Deleted member 20189

Platinum
Ever since finding the blackpill I’ve been coping with the fact that the average person is 4 psl and not looksmaxxed. Then I started looking on instagram of people I use to know in high school since I just made an account about 2 weeks ago.

I legitimately forgot how attractive the average white guy is compared to how I am now and how I use to look when I was fatter. Every guy is leanmaxxed, hairmaxxed, fashionmaxxed, tanmaxxed, ntmaxxed, upper middle class to rich, and 5 psl.

I feel like most here think that we found some type of holy grail on how to ascend, to make up for being below average for most our life. But really we are just trying to live an average life. It sounds so funny how Im probably gonna get surgery and waste years of my life to maybe look half as good as the average guy at my high school while they get to live their life. And even if I someone looksmax to 5 psl which Is highly unlikely I think, I’ll be so far behind socially it will already be over. I should have just kept coping with food, at least it made me happy

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21796, poopoohead, Lmao and 10 others
Oh you don't fucking say? I swear I say some shit and everyone hates on me and then a few months later it's mainstream consensus on this site. I've been saying that the average (upper) middle class young white guy is 5 PSL and NTmaxxed for a while and nobody believes me.

People think they will make every girl Chadstruck after a few surgeries when in reality girls see a 6 PSLer on the daily. Nothing special unless you're Chico/Barrett/Gandy.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: poopoohead
Oh you don't fucking say? I swear I say some shit and everyone hates on me and then a few months later it's mainstream consensus on this site. I've been saying that the average middle class young white guy is 5 PSL and NTmaxxed.
Yah sorry for doubting you bro, but to be fair if it it was hard for me to accept it (ltn-mtn white guy 6’ 3”), idk how the fuck a 5 6 curry is gonna accept that reality

• +1
Reactions: Moggie
People think they will make every girl Chadstruck after a few surgeries when in reality girls see a 6 PSLer on the daily. Nothing special unless you're Chico/Barrett/Gandy.
Even Chico, Barrett, or ghandy (I still think Barrett is ugly but Chico and ghandy are goodlooking) probably wouldn’t get stares, the only reason they might is that ghandy and Chico are tall.

Yah sorry for doubting you bro, but to be fair if it it was hard for me to accept it (ltn-mtn white guy 6’ 3”), idk how the fuck a 5 6 curry is gonna accept that reality
By being what they were before the blackpill. The blackpill itself is a cope. Everyone before learning about this shit already knew their place in society. This just gave them a cope by saying that "muh if you're not balding and recessed you're already above avg. Get a jaw implant and bimax and you'll be a fucking Chad brah".

Money and status still rules unless you're a deformed abomination like me who needed 3+ surgeries just to look normal.

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead and Deleted member 20189
Even Chico, Barrett, or ghandy (I still think Barrett is ugly but Chico and ghandy are goodlooking) probably wouldn’t get stares, the only reason they might is that ghandy and Chico are tall.
They would get tons of IOIs, but far from the forum delusion of every girl approaching them and accepting their advances. Even the 6+ PSL statusmaxxed Chad at my school had to talk to girls for weeks before fucking and got rejected countless times.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20189
By being what they were before the blackpill. The blackpill itself is a cope. Everyone before learning about this shit already knew their place in society. This just gave them a cope by saying that "muh if you're not balding and recessed you're already above avg. Get a jaw implant and bimax and you'll be a fucking Chad brah".
Yah, I basically understood all of this shit before the blackpill but for some reason I was content, I think it’s that people have become delusional into thinking they can become something they are not, it’s nearly impossible to ascend to a chad unless ur giga fat. I was fat but I don’t think it really helped me that much in the looks department.

Money and status still rules unless you're a deformed abomination like me who needed 3+ surgeries just to look normal.
What would u rate itself before surgeries?

My gpa tanked after Covid, gaining even more weight and being less social and discovering the blackpill just made me want to quit pursuing trying to make money in the future. People cope so hard by saying money means nothing bro, that’s literally how the world revolves

• +1
Yah, I basically understood all of this shit before the blackpill but for some reason I was content, I think it’s that people have become delusional into thinking they can become something they are not, it’s nearly impossible to ascend to a chad unless ur giga fat. I was fat but I don’t think it really helped me that much in the looks department.

What would u rate itself before surgeries?

My gpa tanked after Covid, gaining even more weight and being less social and discovering the blackpill just made me want to quit pursuing trying to make money in the future. People cope so hard by saying money means nothing bro, that’s literally how the world revolves
From 2.5 PSL to 3.25. Hopefully I will be average after bimax. Money doesn't do shit for you. Literally just get a job that pays the bills. Any more than that is cope unless you are an NT 5+ PSL normie who is throwing parties at AirBnBs and slaying girls in Ibiza.

• +1
They would get tons of IOIs, but far from the forum delusion of every girl approaching them and accepting their advances. Even the 6+ PSL statusmaxxed Chad at my school had to talk to girls for weeks before fucking and got rejected countless times.
They would definitely get more iois than average but still nothing crazy,

From 2.5 PSL to 3.25. Hopefully I will be average after bimax. Money doesn't do shit for you. Literally just get a job that pays the bills. Any more than that is cope unless you are an NT 5+ PSL normie who is throwing parties at AirBnBs and slaying girls in Ibiza.
Idk, I think being rich is definitely nice, it’s just usually you’ll sacrifice your health in the process which affects ur looks

Well once ur average ur height can probably carry, what race r u?
My height is my biggest failo aside from my eye color.

• Hmm...
I still don’t agree with ur height take, one of the most popular guys I knew at my high school and did well with women was a 6’ 6” 4 psl blonde guy

What’s ur eye color?

• +1
Like I think my height was really the only reason I got any female attention at all, I was even worse looking than now but still had a few Beckies ask me out

the average isn’t 4 psl also because a lot of the ppl under 3.5 psl don’t leave their house so they don’t count

the average isn’t 4 psl also because a lot of the ppl under 3.5 psl don’t leave their house so they don’t count
What would u say the average is?

And I agree the reason the average white guy is 5 psl is that even though that isn’t really the real population average, it is the real average that is seen and goes out

• +1
HQNP are out of the question, idk which is preferable between LQNP or HQP

• +1
HQNP are out of the question, idk which is preferable between LQNP or HQP
Yah I still just don’t know, I’ve been wondering a lot lately if I should just cope with asian foids (even while fat and shorter I attracted goodlooking ones at least in my eyes) just for sex, and then get an egg donor from a Stacy to have my kids

• +1
What would u say the average is?

And I agree the reason the average white guy is 5 psl is that even though that isn’t really the real population average, it is the real average that is seen and goes out
id say 4.5 psl probably

maybe some areas 5 psl if ur unlucky

Yah I still just don’t know, I’ve been wondering a lot lately if I should just cope with asian foids (even while fat and shorter I attracted goodlooking ones at least in my eyes) just for sex, and then get an egg donor from a Stacy to have my kids
bro idk if we will be having kids as sub 5 PSL, I have wanted to have a son for a while but I have to realise it is simply not happening even if I fully maxxed out I would be at best 4 - 4.25 PSL which is just not enough. It's for the best I do not continue my subhuman genetics.

Like 4.5 psl as population average? Or just like dating average?
outside average

ppl that don’t play video games 24/7 or are stuck in their rooms

bro idk if we will be having kids as sub 5 PSL, I have wanted to have a son for a while but I have to realise it is simply not happening even if I fully maxxed out I would be at best 4 - 4.25 PSL which is just not enough. It's for the best I do not continue my subhuman genetics.
Idk, like I may be below average but I got good qualities (height, grey eyes, north atlantid pheno) to pass down if I find a goodlooking women to be the mother, and I’m not leanmaxxed. I still hope that leanmaxxing will do something but I’m not sure

• +1
outside average

ppl that don’t play video games 24/7 or are stuck in their rooms
Fair, all I know is that the outside average is definitely above average for the general population

Idk, like I may be below average but I got good qualities (height, grey eyes, north atlantid pheno) to pass down if I find a goodlooking women to be the mother
I have the same qualities but it just doesnt matter for me its too common a pheno here it doesnt halo much

I have the same qualities but it just doesnt matter for me its too common a pheno here it doesnt halo much
It may not halo but as long as you find a good looking women your kids should be at least be 5 psl. Cause they don’t need to be moggers, just average guys among the people who go out

• +1
It may not halo but as long as you find a good looking women your kids should be at least be 5 psl. Cause they don’t need to be moggers, just average guys among the people who go out
bro there is no way a sub 5 PSL can get a good looking woman like this

hywl4k0gfg041.jpg

bro there is no way a sub 5 PSL can get a good looking woman like this

hywl4k0gfg041.jpg
Lmao, I’m not saying a Stacy bro. Tbh you don’t want a Stacy because most of them are two feminine which will lead to your sons not looking good, you want like a high tier Becky that has a masculine jaw

Lmao, I’m not saying a Stacy bro. Tbh you don’t want a Stacy because most of them are two feminine which will lead to your sons not looking good, you want like a high tier Becky that has a masculine jaw
Lol that this chick showed up when I searched "ugly woman in 20s"

girl-acne-on-face-problem-260nw-364591481.jpg

Already way out of my league, its over

• So Sad
Reactions: Racky
Lol that this chick showed up when I searched "ugly woman in 20s"

girl-acne-on-face-problem-260nw-364591481.jpg

Already way out of my league, its over
Bruh really lmao? I had girls attracted to me at that level (without the acne though) when I was fatter than I am now

• +1
Bruh really lmao? I had girls attracted to me at that level (without the acne though) when I was fatter than I am now
dead serious, someone who looked similar to this liked me when I was younger

large_8568683430-1.jpg

• Woah
Reactions: Racky
  • +1
Reactions: BoneDensity and Moggie
Gotta do something now cause after college you can’t meet women irl easily
realistically I have another 1.5 years until its finished, even this year when I have tried nothing happens just being as repulsive as I am idk what to do except pray that fixing my deformed bite and teeth might get me to the level of getting an insecure ugly high school graduate or something idk

realistically I have another 1.5 years until its finished, even this year when I have tried nothing happens just being as repulsive as I am idk what to do except pray that fixing my deformed bite and teeth might get me to the level of getting an insecure ugly high school graduate or something idk
What r ur stats now?

• +1
white / atlantid, 6 foot - 65kg - 13% bf
3.5 psl is brutal for being white, I’m not as low as that but you gotta get to at least 4 psl to at least be considered human tbh

• +1
Mogs me bro
I havent been called skinny in a while, suprised considering my noodle arms, I was 57kg a year ago.

I havent been called skinny in a while, suprised considering my noodle arms, I was 8kgs less a year ago.
My body is one of my worst features

• So Sad
My body is one of my worst features
I have wide shoulders and a small waist / hips but my chest isnt very good and my wrists / ankles are way below average for my height. Also forgot how shit my calves are but my thighs are decent.

I have wide shoulders and a small waist / hips but my chest isnt very good and my wrists / ankles are way below average for my height. Also forgot how shit my calves are but my thighs are decent.
My shoulders at about average but I have wide hips or it could just be that my upper body isn’t developed at all while my lower is, I look like a block

• +1