I’ve deleted 4 threads so far on looksmaxxing/surgeries bc I felt I gave away too much info

Reformed

Reformed

PCT for like a month now. Never had ED
Lol I just deleted a thread thats why I’m making this, 4th time. Jfl I don’t even wanna post high iq shit anymore bc this forum is public. And I’m being serious it’s valuable info.

This is why I post water according to some users. Bc I just delete the real shit in drafts

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 49926, RAMU KAKA, subhuman incel and 6 others
its summer, water is essential

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 30432, Lethbridge and Reformed
You don’t know anything more about surgeries and looksmaxing than the average dalit here, who you trying to fool son?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 49926
You don’t know anything more about surgeries and looksmaxing than the average dalit here, who you trying to fool son?
I do tho. I’m high iq. Ffs users here can’t tell the difference between different camera focal length . Many ascensions or descensions are just different camera settings . Ik a lot about ratios, and can ascend basically anyone. And I’m gonna ascend my face this year

• Love it
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Sprinkles, cutie_pie and horizontallytall
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 49926, Skywalker, RAMU KAKA and 3 others
Achieved 1400 T natty
Built a mogger body with big shoulders and back
Ik how to lean down properly, 8kg fat lost in 10 days already
Ik how to morph pics
I can morph my own face to low chadlite
Im getting surgery (that alone is high iq, no one else here bothers)
Ill be max SMV by next year

Im using my IQ to ascend

• JFL
Reactions: cutie_pie and St.TikTokcel
Ik how to morph pics
congrats, you have the same knowledge as Rasheed Kumar on fiver

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 49926, Marsiere214, ascension and 2 others
congrats, you have the same knowledge as Rasheed Kumar on fiver
Nope, ik every ratio by heart and look at 100 faces (not even exaggerating) daily

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: ascension and cutie_pie
Lol I just deleted a thread thats why I’m making this, 4th time. Jfl I don’t even wanna post high iq shit anymore bc this forum is public. And I’m being serious it’s valuable info.

This is why I post water according to some users. Bc I just delete the real shit in drafts
Honestly I doubt it'd make a difference.

Most users are too poor, too pussy or too lazy to get surgeries.

And those who wanna go under the knife will do it with good doctors. With or without a guide from dot org.

• +1
Reactions: cutie_pie and Reformed
Honestly I doubt it'd make a difference.

Most users are too poor, too pussy or too lazy to get surgeries.

And those who wanna go under the knife will do it with good doctors. With or without a guide from dot org.
Yeah but even a few users getting encouraged to go for surgery affects surgeon prices a lot. Bc surgery in men isn’t that popular. I mean just look at surgery prices now compared to 2020

i could bless this forum with my informations but they won't ge any views or like

so for now i gonna stick to bbc threads

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: cutie_pie, Deleted member 24444, Deleted member 29581 and 1 other person
i could bless this forum with my informations but they won't ge any views or like

so for now i gonna stick to bbc threads
Yeah high IQ shit can’t be digested by 90% of the forum, bc theyre all malnourished Indians. So if u want interaction just make water looksmaxxing guides or shitpost

• JFL
Reactions: cutie_pie
I literallyknow a way to completely cure a recessed cranium without lefort ,just naturallt but i dont like putting it here seeing so many things on yt regarding this looksmaxiing shit make me very insecure. Same with height increasinv methods. Its betterto keep urpositive experiences and knowledge with urself i see. All these cringy teens have money and i am sure seeing our ideas they wont heistate a bit to do that. I see these normies try more looksmaxxing without getting concerned compred to looksmaxxers

• +1
Reactions: Reformed
Yeah but even a few users getting encouraged to go for surgery affects surgeon prices a lot. Bc surgery in men isn’t that popular. I mean just look at surgery prices now compared to 2020
Yeah bro Ramieri charges 100 dollaroos more for every indian that goes there (y)

as a matter of fact he just added 1000$ to his bimax because I just typed his name correctly instead of r@m1er1

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 49926 and Reformed
I do tho. I’m high iq. Ffs users here can’t tell the difference between different camera focal length . Many ascensions or descensions are just different camera settings . Ik a lot about ratios, and can ascend basically anyone. And I’m gonna ascend my face this year
Wow so you found out about lens distortion and read about some facial ratios someone else came up with, to which you don’t even know the rationale behind them? Damn bro with such a high IQ you should go to Harvard.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Marsiere214, Lmao, Debetro and 1 other person
rationale behind them
I do? And I made some ratios up myself after looking at countless celebs and perceived attractive ppl by the public.

Like chin to mouth. Ofc no1 mentions this bc low iq forum that doesn’t understand dimorphism.

Also been doing this for 3 years straight so I might as well be a pro

I made some ratios up myself after looking at countless celebs and perceived attractive ppl by the public.

Like chin to mouth. Ofc no1 mentions this bc low iq forum that doesn’t understand dimorphism.
Sounds like an useless ratio when we have chin to philtrum ratio, anyone can make up random ratios lmao, I just invented earlobe to ramus ratio, you mirin my 140 IQ?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Skywalker, Marsiere214, Sub0 and 1 other person
Sounds like an useless ratio when we have chin to philtrum ratio, anyone can make up random ratios lmao, I just invented earlobe to ramus ratio, you mirin my 140 IQ?
Low it’s mouth width to chin width I mean. So u know how wide ur chin is. Like it’s such an easy looksmax to get a wide chin. I made a high iq thread on this with examples of how much of a halo that is. But deleted bc not allowing every other lurker to just go and fix their chins now

Low it’s mouth width to chin width I mean. So u know how wide ur chin is.
Still a bad ratio, anyone with a cuck narrow mouth could get perfect measurement while having a narrow chin, and vice versa, bigonial width would be way more reliable (inb4 muh what about people with narrow jaws, narrow jaws virtually don’t exist, what people call narrow jaws here are steep jaws with high gonial angles, if these people measured bizygomatic to bigonial ratio most of them would be within average range unless they had massive zygos).

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Lmao and Reformed
Still a bad ratio, anyone with a cuck narrow mouth could get perfect measurement while having a narrow chin, and vice versa, bigonial width would be way more reliable (inb4 muh what about people with narrow jaws, narrow jaws virtually don’t exist, what people call narrow jaws here are steep jaws with high gonial angles, if these people measured bizygomatic to bigonial ratio most of them would be within average range unless they had massive zygos).
It’s a great ratio. Firstly u need a 1.6 nose to mouth width, then u can continue with mouth to chin width. If ur mouth is narrow it’s already over and u will never be harmonious . But if ur mouth is fine, and u were just born with a recessed jaw (like most ppl), then it’s easily fixable with this ratio.

U can’t just give me a big failo like narrow mouth and call my ratio irrelevant . Bc any big failo makes everything else about the face irrelevant unless it gets fixed

It’s a great ratio. Firstly u need a 1.6 nose to mouth width, then u can continue with mouth to chin width. If ur mouth is narrow it’s already over and u will never be harmonious . But if ur mouth is fine, and u were just born with a recessed jaw (like most ppl), then it’s easily fixable with this ratio.
A good ratio wouldn’t require you to measure other ratios beforehand lmao

U can’t just give me a big failo like narrow mouth and call my ratio irrelevant . Bc any big failo makes everything else about the face irrelevant unless it gets fixed
You are missing my point, so much for being high IQ, it would make more sense to compare it to the rest of the cranofacial structure (bigonial width) than to soft tissue (mouth width) given that the latter can vary more and the chin is literally a prolongation of the mandible (mental protuberance of the mandible), learn some anatomy maybe.

• +1
Reactions: Lmao
Yeah bro Ramieri charges 100 dollaroos more for every indian that goes there (y)

as a matter of fact he just added 1000$ to his bimax because I just typed his name correctly instead of r@m1er1
How much does that jew charge for bimax?

I literallyknow a way to completely cure a recessed cranium without lefort ,just naturallt but i dont like putting it here seeing so many things on yt regarding this looksmaxiing shit make me very insecure. Same with height increasinv methods. Its betterto keep urpositive experiences and knowledge with urself i see. All these cringy teens have money and i am sure seeing our ideas they wont heistate a bit to do that. I see these normies try more looksmaxxing without getting concerned compred to looksmaxxers
so you are a subhuman that don"t want other subhumans / mtn / htn to ascend
KYss nigga u liar
Fucking selfish

• +1
Reactions: cutie_pie
lol if you say fixing posture, face yogo, mewing and diet

Ur dumb as fuck if those things even come to your mind. Apart from lefort nothing will fix that huge cranium(which makes u bald btw hence guys with round head are bald, dht is a meme)due to recessions of visceral cranium , their is no maxillary recession , the whole visceral cranium is recessed , pulling out maxilla out of all those bones is just plain stupid and misunderstanding. Only lefort 3 for whole recovery or else my technique . @depressionmaxxing @DR. NICKGA

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 49926 and depressionmaxxing
Achieved 1400 T natty
Built a mogger body with big shoulders and back
Ik how to lean down properly, 8kg fat lost in 10 days already
Ik how to morph pics
Im getting surgery (that alone is high iq, no one else here bothers)
Ill be max SMV by next year

Im using my IQ to ascend
MAN SAID 8 kgs of fat in 10 days. LMAO yh bro you are high iq as fuck

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: cutie_pie and Reformed
MAN SAID 8 kgs of fat in 10 days. LMAO yh bro you are high iq as fuck
Its honestly just funny how u don’t even find that believable

Its honestly just funny how u don’t even find that believable
Bruv unless you took some PEDs or sum shit then its not fucking possible unless you starved for ten days and even then you would only lose about 3.5 kg of fat and i havent even accounted for water and glycogen stores beimg lost. If you lost 10 kg it would be like mostly water a bit fat a bit of muscle

• JFL
Reactions: Reformed
Bruv unless you took some PEDs or sum shit then its not fucking possible unless you starved for ten days and even then you would only lose about 3.5 kg of fat and i havent even accounted for water and glycogen stores beimg lost. If you lost 10 kg it would be like mostly water a bit fat a bit of muscle
Lmao just throw in the word ped like it means anything. Like I said this is what zero carbs 1600 cals starving all day no cheating gets u. People who tell u it’s not possible haven’t tried as hard as me

Ur dumb as fuck if those things even come to your mind. Apart from lefort nothing will fix that huge cranium(which makes u bald btw hence guys with round head are bald, dht is a meme)due to recessions of visceral cranium , their is no maxillary recession , the whole visceral cranium is recessed , pulling out maxilla out of all those bones is just plain stupid and misunderstanding. Only lefort 3 for whole recovery or else my technique . @depressionmaxxing @DR. NICKGA
balding is genetical.

I‘ve been researching for years and been trying to come up with something my own, there is no real fix to this.

pm your ‚technique‘ , bc your hyping up some cope ways that didnt even work on you but you still got faith in them.

• +1
Reactions: Skywalker
lol if you say fixing posture, face yogo, mewing and diet

balding is genetical.

I‘ve been researching for years and been trying to come up with something my own, there is no real fix to this.

pm your ‚technique‘ , bc your hyping up some cope ways that didnt even work on you but you still got faith in them.
No . U see its due to cranium thats it. With projected temples and square head u wont loose hair at all.

balding is genetical.

What?? I am literally getting results in days. I thunk in one year my whole recession willreverse

No . U see its due to cranium thats it. With projected temples and square head u wont loose hair at all.
explain and give anything that backs up your claims.

you‘re literally pulling the einstein move like when he changed physics after one new theory

cranium does allot but i believe you strechting it too far.
What?? I am literally getting results in days. I thunk in one year my whole recession willreverse
show before and after

explain and give anything that backs up your claims.

you‘re literally pulling the einstein move like when he changed physics after one new theory

cranium does allot but i believe you strechting it too far.

show before and after
U just need constant forces remember ,thats it . U check out the archers deformed arms on reddit , its power of muscles can even change bones angles with forces , cranium is nothing

U just need constant forces remember ,thats it . U check out the archers deformed arms on reddit , its power of muscles can even change bones angles with forces , cranium is nothing
if constant forces is all you need than mewing and braces would be elite.

Mewing ,hahaha i knew u were a dumb fuck hahha. Motherfuckers u have yo rip the cranium out of skull ,it takes insane forces ,thats it ,thats how u fix recession completely
if constant forces is all you need than mewing and braces would be elite.
if constant forces is all you need than mewing and braces would be elitha

Mewing ,hahaha i knew u were a dumb fuck hahha. Motherfuckers u have yo rip the cranium out of skull ,it takes insane forces ,thats it ,thats how u fix recession completely
nigga i was mocking you not making a statement lmao.

how do you put insane forces on the cranium dumbass

bro‘s inventing the new bonesmashing💀
Bro u wont understand. And bonesmasing wont work , only constant use of muscles can increass bone size , beating it is usless

• +1
Reactions: depressionmaxxing
Bro u wont understand. And bonesmasing wont work , only constant use of muscles can increass bone size , beating it is usless
„bro u wont understand“

>continues to say something pretty much undoable and does not give one example or proof to back down his claims.

>muh you‘re dumb

Why will i. I am insecure i dont want others to ascend. I know u will think its joke but i increased my heught by 3.5 inches since last 1.5 years i was 17 and had beard i was insecure , i know people always overlook the basics hence i knowthey will never reach solution ,i want eveyone to be subhuman till i reach 35. I am not lying bro.
„bro u wont understand“

>continues to say something pretty much undoable and does not give one example or proof to back down his claims.

>muh you‘re dumb

@Reformed i don't believe you

Why will i. I am insecure i dont want others to ascend. I know u will think its joke but i increased my heught by 3.5 inches since last 1.5 years i was 17 and had beard i was insecure , i know people always overlook the basics hence i knowthey will never reach solution ,i want eveyone to be subhuman till i reach 35. I am not lying bro.
no proof no care, welcome to the medical world

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall
no proof no care, welcome to the medical world
Do u think i care about what u think ,i just want to give hope to one who needs not these cringy rich teens who havw money and time to invest . Social darwinism is my biggest enemy. A lot of rich kid on youtube shorts and shit. Then they will find it out and pretty much do it. I know this motherfucker frined of mine who took hgh at 16 went from 5'5 to 6ft . I will pull pics too if i can but its mot my job. These rich mofos should not be given any ideas

• +1
Reactions: Skywalker and Sub0
can u ascend me bro what surgeries do i need

You guys are both retarded muh gatekeeping your info as if it wont be seen by maximum 100 indians

You think your shit is gonna blow up and your gonna see Darpreet walking around with a forward jaw out of nowhere and everyone is gonna be ascending to chad because of your secret information

Again, u guys are retards. Just post your shit

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Skywalker and horizontallytall
Do u think i care about what u think ,i just want to give hope to one who needs not these cringy rich teens who havw money and time to invest . Social darwinism is my biggest enemy. A lot of rich kid on youtube shorts and shit. Then they will find it out and pretty much do it. I know this motherfucker frined of mine who took hgh at 16 went from 5'5 to 6ft . I will pull pics too if i can but its mot my job. These rich mofos should not be given any ideas
just post ur shit dude you act like this some groundbreaking research.

what does even growth have to do with this. the world wont change because of you and people will barely ever find whatever you post on here

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 30552
Check PMs