I’ve deleted 4 threads so far on looksmaxxing/surgeries bc I felt I gave away too much info

just post ur shit dude you act like this some groundbreaking research.
I remember reading a thread on Lookism about something similar, the OP claimed that it had something to do with skull shape restricting blood flow or sum shit like that, I think he posted something about gold threads to back up his point (did you ever look into that? Its something I've never seen mentioned regarding hair loss tbh), but I don't think that was the solution he proposed, I really wish I had archived the thread before Lookism went down tbh.

I remember reading a thread on Lookism about something similar, the OP claimed that it had something to do with skull shape restricting blood flow or sum shit like that, I think he posted something about gold threads to back up his point (did you ever look into that? Its something I've never seen mentioned regarding hair loss tbh), but I don't think that was the solution he proposed, I really wish I had archived the thread before Lookism went down tbh.
i never got to read those threads and cant find them neither. so much knowledge got lost and now everybody gatekeeps his shit, makes me mad tbh

Good idea op. I think I will begin my initiative to aggressively push the bluepill so everyone else around me doesn’t ascend

• +1
Reactions: Reformed
Good idea op. I think I will begin my initiative to aggressively push the bluepill so everyone else around me doesn’t ascend
I already do this to normies. I tell people I’m trying to go vegan or ‘the gym takes time’ when they ask me for gymcel advice

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Skywalker and Squirtoutmabooty
@Squirtoutmabooty i actually tried giving very good gym advice to 2 users here and got called ‘aggressive’. Jfl there’s no point in even trying here

• So Sad
Reactions: Skywalker
@Squirtoutmabooty i actually tried giving very good gym advice to 2 users here and got called ‘aggressive’. Jfl there’s no point in even trying here
Most of the userbase is probably just here to shitpost at this point, which is fine I guess

• JFL
Reactions: Skywalker
Lol I just deleted a thread thats why I’m making this, 4th time. Jfl I don’t even wanna post high iq shit anymore bc this forum is public. And I’m being serious it’s valuable info.

This is why I post water according to some users. Bc I just delete the real shit in drafts
dm it to me instead; ill send you my drafts :feelskek:

• Hmm...
Reactions: Reformed