I’ve figured out the whole depression thing

L

laaltin

existence precedes essence
Low IQ of me to not realize this earlier tbh.

I am only depressed on the days I let go of myself which is mostly getting lazy and not shaving. This goes on for days, it’s like I hit a slump.

As soon as I shave, we are back like a mothefucker. Haven’t been depressed the entire day today.

You look ugly in the mirror = Depressed

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: greywind, bloomercel, ttlurker and 6 others
Brb changing titles

• JFL
Reactions: NZb6Air

I am only depressed on the days I let go of myself which is mostly getting lazy and not shaving. But, this goes on for days, it’s like I hit a slump.

As soon as I shave, we are back like a mothefucker. Haven’t been depressed the entire day today.

I wish i can be not ugly from a simple shave lmao its not like that you dummy you didnt figure it out

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: bloomercel and laaltin

I am only depressed on the days I let go of myself which is mostly getting lazy and not shaving. But, this goes on for days, it’s like I hit a slump.

Not looking in the mirror actually helps if u have noticeable failos

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: bloomercel, bourgeoizyzz, violentrose and 1 other person
You’re depressed because you eat carbohydrates. Start eating the proper human diet known as carnivore and your brain will heal due to the animal fat it’s been craving.

• JFL
Reactions: laaltin
Not looking in the mirror actually helps if u have noticeable failos
You can still gauge from the reaction of people when you’re outside

laziness does make you feel like shit

• +1
You’re depressed because you eat carbohydrates. Start eating the proper human diet known as carnivore and your brain will heal due to the animal fat it’s been craving.
Stop using right wing twitter

• JFL
Reactions: bourgeoizyzz

• +1
Reactions: truthhurts
You can still gauge from the reaction of people when you’re outside
I use this trick i convince my self i am going on a virtual reality when i go outside and im the only person left on this planet all other people are npcs and produce random thoughts. You have to seriously convince ur brain with this tho isolation and meditation helps with distorting your thoughts

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: bloomercel and laaltin
That’s not science. Show me evidence that humans are omnivores or herbivores. I’ll wait forever because it doesn’t exist.

That’s not science. Show me evidence that humans are omnivores or herbivores. I’ll wait forever because it doesn’t exist.
So according to you humans never ate fruits

I use this trick i convince my self i am going on a virtual reality when i go outside and im the only person left on this planet all other people are npcs and produce random thoughts. You have to seriously convince ur brain with this tho isolation and meditation helps with distorting your thoughts
Bro you are going to end up in the ward with that kind of mental gymnastics.

• So Sad
Reactions: lowiqNormie
So according to you humans never ate fruits
Never claimed they didn’t. They are fruit when meat wasn’t accessible, but they still paid the price for it. They became fat and ill.

Always remember:

Carnivore = successful hunter gatherer

Omnivore = mediocre hunter gatherer (Randle Cycle always activated/chronic inflammation)

Herbivore = unsuccessful hunter gatherer

Depression : Bad diet and sleep

• JFL
keep coping boyo im gonna eat my carbs and my protein u can stay hungry whilst i feel full and energetic

• +1
Depression : Bad diet and sleep
Chad can eat goyslop all day with 4 hours sleep and still get dopamine spikes from the foid validation

• +1
Reactions: Debetro
Never claimed they didn’t. They are fruit when meat wasn’t accessible, but they still paid the price for it. They became fat and ill.

Always remember:

Carnivore = successful hunter gatherer

Omnivore = mediocre hunter gatherer (Randle Cycle always activated/chronic inflammation)

Herbivore = unsuccessful hunter gatherer
Never said herbivore is better, moderation is the key as usual

Chad can eat goyslop all day with 4 hours sleep and still get dopamine spikes from the foid validation
Chad is flesh and bones, not a supranatural being

Never said herbivore is better, moderation is the key as usual
False, absolutely false. Go research the Randle Cycle. You’re clearly too incompetent to speak on health science and nutrition.

False, absolutely false. Go research the Randle Cycle. You’re clearly too incompetent to speak on health science and nutrition.
Why incels always gotta cope with extremist viewpoints

Why incels always gotta cope with extremist viewpoints
You’re just low IQ, incompetent, and suffer from a severe case of Dunning-Kruger.

I do all that and I'm still a depressed fuck

• So Sad
I do all that and I'm still a depressed fuck
It’s never enough tbh, the goalpost keeps on moving, so the dysmorphia never goes away

• +1
Reactions: TUSSELEIF