I've found that the nicer you try to be and the harder you try to make a good impression

vanillaicecream

vanillaicecream

🦊
The worse and cringier your interactions with people will be. Just act neutral and like you don't really give a fuck, use a chill tone in your voice, try not to smile or laugh after every sentence you say. This is the best way for social interactions to go smoothly.

• +1
Reactions: marin, lilhorizontal32, aBetterMii and 4 others
Like I’m gonna trust an autistic on this forum for social advice

This is the best way for social interactions to go smoothly.
Forcing yourself to use a chill tone and micromanage the amount of times you smile and laugh?

It is over for the fucking retards of this forum

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: aBetterMii, LooksOrDeath, IncelsBraincels and 1 other person
The worse and cringier your interactions with people will be. Just act neutral and like you don't really give a fuck, use a chill tone in your voice, try not to smile or laugh after every sentence you say. This is the best way for social interactions to go smoothly.
If you are forcing yourself not to smile and shit you will look autistic. If it's a geniuine smile and laugh then it's okay - I smile a lot irl and it's just automatic for me a lot of the times.

But yes don't force interactions, keep most interactions brief and don't be afraid to express your opinion - obviously don't be autistic and tell them some shit like "muh holocaust did not happen". But being a little controversial is good, if someone is telling you about soccer/football and you dislike the sport, then just say it. "Really? I never got the appeal of football, I've always found it boring (states reasons)" and keep on topic or change it.

• +1
Reactions: lilhorizontal32, aBetterMii and LooksOrDeath
Forcing yourself to use a chill tone and micromanage the amount of times you smile and laugh?

It is over for the fucking retards of this forum
It's no different than when people go out of their way to act nice and make a good impression, they're also forcing themselves to act that way, except this is 100 times more cringe and unnatural

trying is for losers

trying is for losers

if someone is telling you about soccer/football and you dislike the sport, then just say it. "Really? I never got the appeal of football, I've always found it boring (states reasons)" and keep on topic or change it.
don't you live in the UK
not creaming at the sight of a football is a deathwish

• +1
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet