i've found the BEST opening pick up line on yubo

itorroella9

itorroella9

packrunner
if she has a pic showing her ass exageratedly or on the beach just say "don't ask me which color was the sky" rn i have 7/7 times they have laughed

you gotta escalate the convo tho, ion wanna give validation to females without anything in exchange

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: hennypapi and Deleted member 6403
i just ask if i can whoop em and it works

• JFL
Reactions: itorroella9
if she has a pic showing her ass exageratedly or on the beach just say "don't ask me which color was the sky" rn i have 7/7 times they have laughed

you gotta escalate the convo tho, ion wanna give validation to females without anything in exchange
whats the joke?

your face is your pick up line

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10524, Deleted member 11748 and Deleted member 2729
  • +1
Reactions: Growth Plate

"dont ask me which color was the sky"?

i dont get it

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ReignsChad, Zias and Growth Plate
using pick up lines incel trait

• JFL
Reactions: itorroella9
:soy: Here is a paragraph I wrote as a pickup line to this woman and she agreed to grab coffee Sunday morning with me Reddit!!!

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Growth Plate and itorroella9
Sounds cringy af and you come off even more desperate and horny by complimenting her ass

Here is a paragraph I wrote as a pickup line to this woman and she agreed to grab coffee Sunday morning with me Reddit!!!
Bit disrespectful but agreed, pick up line or not, it won't change if a woman will be attracted to you.

only for chad