I’ve given up on white women

murdah

murdah

Kraken
They’re too hypergamous and only stick to their one kinsfolk. They date out the least as well IMG 9162 IMG 9156 Instead I will solely go for my fellow muttoids. @Swarthy Knight @Jason Voorhees its best to stick to our people :feelswah:

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Debetro, Boxingfan, Imretarded? and 12 others
  • +1
Reactions: PsychoH and murdah
White women are the least likely to racemix because they are top of thr food chain so they just date across. Similar to black women who arr bottom tier so they just date across become thr top dog and get your white women or find a white women with Savior complex. Even if ur subhuman ethnic you can get a mentally ill white girl wirh Savior complex.

• +1
Reactions: Carv and murdah
I’ve never fucked a white girl and it’s haunting me

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, Deleted member 71265, Autismcel and 7 others
@WeiWei why did u legit react it u hypocrite? Don't u want to fuck gooks?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: emo, PrinceLuenLeoncur, Carv and 1 other person
Just go er nigguh !

• JFL
Reactions: murdah
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: emo, Costcosuperstore, PrinceLuenLeoncur and 1 other person
@GabachoCopium No gringas para nosotros

• +1
Reactions: Klasik616 and GabachoCopium
i’m pale as shit, i don’t get white foids because i’m subhuman not because ethnic tax

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: emo, not__cel, Carv and 1 other person
Se acabó, no estaré con una gringa
Over they believe in the aryan race
Fine though, they are the most desired :feelswhy:

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: not__cel, GabachoCopium and murdah
Ive never tried white women for relationships but for hookups they are the easiest

• +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur, Carv and murdah
They’re too hypergamous and only stick to their one kinsfolk. They date out the least as well View attachment 2960807View attachment 2960808Instead I will solely go for my fellow muttoids. @Swarthy Knight @Jason Voorhees its best to stick to our people :feelswah:
Most white women look like shit and build like shit.

Hispanic Girls are 10x better BBC ass and have European colonizer genes.

Basically white girl with BBC ass.

• JFL
Reactions: emo and murdah
Ive never tried white women for relationships but for hookups they are the easiest
I would assume black girls are easier since they have low self-esteem + no daddy. They crave white peen

White girls or white people in general are also very neurodivergent and like 3x more likely to have depression and other mental illness u can advantage of this

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: emo, Bushman, not__cel and 4 others
white women actually does interracial the most if you look at the actual number and not the percent since the majority of the population is white people

5% of white women = 10 million white women interracial vs 12% of latina which is 2 million

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Bushman, PrinceLuenLeoncur, murdah and 1 other person
Most white women look like shit and build like shit.

Hispanic Girls are 10x better BBC ass and have European colonizer genes.

Basically white girl with BBC ass.
white females in their prime age 18 to 21 are legit

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore and Carv
white females in their prime age 18 to 21 are legit
I agree they age bad compared to other races let’s be real.

Other then that idk why ethnics legit drool for them.

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Never Get Up, Deprived, not__cel and 2 others
I would assume black girls are easier since they have low self-esteem + no daddy. They crave white peen
They need someone masculine, alot more than themselves, most men "cant handle that" unless your talking about shy neurodivergent blacks but they are usually the ugly ones

• +1
Reactions: thegiganigga and Carv
I’ve never fucked a white girl and it’s haunting me
How? They are the easiest race to fuck. I mean I’m aspie so I don’t do well with them but like HOW do you not have fucked then wtf? Even I have fucked one JFL and I have 0 appeal to them and only appeal to Islamic adjacent races

• Woah
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Never Get Up, distance decay, traveler and 1 other person
White girls or white people in general are also very neurodivergent and like 3x more likely to have depression and other mental illness u can advantage of this
Just settle for the bipolar white chick theory

• JFL
Reactions: Jason Voorhees and murdah
How? They are the easiest race to fuck. I mean I’m aspie so I don’t do well with them but like HOW do you not have fucked then wtf? Even I have fucked one JFL and I have 0 appeal to them and only appeal to Islamic adjacent races
Hardest to LTR

• Hmm...
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur
This. By far the easiest race to fuck every Arab and bbc knows this. Only curries and gooks struggle to slay WHYWOYMINZ

• +1
Reactions: distance decay
Hardest to LTR
Ironic that that’s all they try to force me into. I don’t want to ltr then though cos they are hoes I want blk girl :feelswah:

Lol white woman legit stare at me and smile to me but im race loyal dr umar brainwashed me it's over:feelswhy:

The funny thing is black women treat me like shit and legit don't smile at me in public when I smile. :forcedsmile:

• JFL
Reactions: not__cel and PrinceLuenLeoncur
@murdah brah fuck a few white females then report back on how submissive she is to your ethnic cock

• JFL
Reactions: Bushman, not__cel, murdah and 1 other person
Ironic that that’s all they try to force me into. I don’t want to ltr then though cos they are hoes I want blk girl :feelswah:
Damn we want kweens twins.

What race gives u the most eyes. How do BW treat u compared to other races?

He probably wants those high class WASP type white girls. They don't touch ethnics with a 10 foot pole.

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, distance decay, not__cel and 3 others
Lol white woman legit stare at me and smile to me but im race loyal dr umar brainwashed me it's over:feelswhy:

The funny thing is black women treat me like shit and legit don't smile at me in public when I smile. :forcedsmile:
I cannot relate. White women have 0 intrest in me but we are great friends. BLAK and ethnic women love me treat me well and flirt with me ALL THE TIME I love them.

I’m nerfed cos I live in the shithole of the United Shitdom

He probably wants those high class WASP type white girls. They don't touch ethnics with a 10 foot pole.
I have fucked one lol. The only cumskin I did was this type so not a good excuse. Then again BBCs can somehow avoid the Tax

• JFL
Reactions: Carv and Jason Voorhees
I cannot relate. White women have 0 intrest in me but we are great friends. BLAK and ethnic women love me treat me well and flirt with me ALL THE TIME I love them.

I’m nerfed cos I live in the shithole of the United Shitdom
Are u dark skin? It's been different with me.

Black girls are usually standoffish then they become nicer to me.

Other races are more open to me and having a convo and flirting. Hispanics are nice to me i've never met a spicy Latina

• Woah
Hahah that's my type ngl.

I wanna marry divorce and become rich :forcedsmile:

• JFL
Reactions: murdah and Jason Voorhees
I have fucked one lol. The only cumskin I did was this type so not a good excuse. Then again BBCs can somehow avoid the Tax
U are from the north of England. Liverpool iirc. There are no high class white girls from those areas. Also all blacks in Liverpool are africans.

• +1
U are from the north of England. Liverpool iirc. There are no high class white girls from those areas. Also all blacks in Liverpool are africans.
Imagine living in the UK I rather live in Brazil and get my head blown off.

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore and murdah
White girls are the easiest race in 2024, these studies always don't account for zoomers

• JFL
White girls are the easiest race in 2024, these studies always don't account for zoomers
I really think blacks girls are easier most them legit lust for non black peens it's a entire channel for it.
They have books on black woman dating other races :forcedsmile:

• JFL
I ain’t from “Liverpool” (peasantpool) nor do I live there JFL.

Also the girl wasn’t from there but close to the region but a richer part of the place. Noth westerners would know where it is but I won’t say as we know the rich areas of the regions of our country

They have books on black woman dating other races :forcedsmile:
thats mostly roastie divestor cope, young black zoomer girls arent as strange as them

• +1
Reactions: Carv, PrinceLuenLeoncur and murdah
Imagine living in the UK I rather live in Brazil and get my head blown off.
It’s a shithole
Are u dark skin? It's been different with me.

Black girls are usually standoffish then they become nicer to me.

Other races are more open to me and having a convo and flirting. Hispanics are nice to me i've never met a spicy Latina
I’m Darkskin

Theh love meh. Even yesterday a QT one was feelin meh. I’m a magnet to them hoes . You and @Carv need to get on it bruh

• +1
Life without a white kween is no life at all @Deprived

Arabs suffer as heavily as indians bc of muslim failo. We just need to pass as latino or black to succeed :feelshehe:

• JFL
  • Hmm...
  • Woah
Reactions: emo, not__cel, PrinceLuenLeoncur and 2 others