I’ve given up on white women

View attachment 2960856
Arabs suffer as heavily as indians bc of muslim failo. We just need to pass as latino or black to succeed :feelshehe:
Not in Europe

Arabs do ok here I’d say they do 2nd best behind blacks for non whites. And in central/EE they do even better

• JFL
Reactions: murdah
thats mostly roastie divestor cope, young black zoomer girls arent as strange as them
Fair. Whats ur race? Black?

• +1
Reactions: 0S4MA and murdah
View attachment 2960856
Arabs suffer as heavily as indians bc of muslim failo. We just need to pass as latino or black to succeed :feelshehe:
Man there is no muslim falio dawg, arab appeal is insane rn, arabic is heavily romanticised, in gen z every white child is saying Wallahi , never thought this would be the world after 9/11 :lul:

• +1
How tf can ricecels cope
IMG 7791

Half of their women are BWC only.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, Ricky212, not__cel and 2 others
Man there is no muslim falio dawg, arab appeal is insane rn, arabic is heavily romanticised, in gen z every white child is saying Wallahi , never thought this would be the world after 9/11 :lul:
i'm joking. I don't believe any race is failod in 2024. I even see indian and SEA guys with white girls

• +1
Reactions: murdah, distance decay and Carv
Fair. Whats ur race? Black?
Hes an ayrab but it doesn’t change reality bro. You weird niggas who sistas hate should jsut go get a white gurl and chill. I never understand why some men like white women but as a NON THUG high inhb bbc I never had issues being myself with blk foids they always liked me so when yall speak about your struggles with them it’s foreign. Only white girls it seems demons I be some thug completely reversal

• +1
Reactions: Carv
What happened to ur bgm evisceration website? Give updates
Ngl I don't care that much. BGM is a useless enemy and not wasting valuable time on a guy pushing 30, ask minors for ratings on discord and Manlet.

Living inside him is already enough torture.

• JFL
Reactions: thegiganigga, Bushman, murdah and 2 others
Hes an ayrab but it doesn’t change reality bro. You weird niggas who sistas hate should jsut go get a white gurl and chill. I never understand why some men like white women but as a NON THUG high inhb bbc I never had issues being myself with blk foids they always liked me so when yall speak about your struggles with them it’s foreign. Only white girls it seems demons I be some thug completely reversal
nigga are you schizophrenic? you keep guessing everyones races wrong even after they say what they are

• JFL
Reactions: not__cel and murdah
At least blackcels can cope with their own women and get a snow bunny to fetishize them every now n then. But it’s straight over for ricecels.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, Ricky212 and PrinceLuenLeoncur
nigga are you schizophrenic? you keep guessing everyones races wrong even after they say what they are
I wrote that before you said what you were….

It is what it is

At least blackcels can cope with their own women and get a snow bunny to fetishize them every now n then. But it’s straight over for ricecels.
Our own are the bestest :Comfy:

All races should cope with their own women and leave others alone it’s weird

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Carv and RecessedChinCel
Maybe UK girls are different im legit 6'2 and MTN.

I went date with a black girl and got brutally rejected.

• Woah
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur
only white cumslut whores date black people

• WTF
  • JFL
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, Carv and murdah
Maybe UK girls are different im legit 6'2 and MTN.

I went date with a black girl and got brutally rejected.
Do you have beard? I noticed Islamic adjacent races like black, Arab, curry love facial hair

Get that and you’ll be patterned. I have no idea how a jigga can struggle with a blk foid they are beyond easy for any bbc, so easy I don’t even like trying to pull them most of the time as it’s tooo easy for me

Do you have beard? I noticed Islamic adjacent races like black, Arab, curry love facial hair

Get that and you’ll be patterned. I have no idea how a jigga can struggle with a blk foid they are beyond easy for any bbc, so easy I don’t even like trying to pull them most of the time as it’s tooo easy for me
Im pretty boy appealed. I get a stubble easy but i shave it all the time.

I got 2 strand twists and got tons of compliments from white chicks meanwhile black girls look at me with disgust.

Im get more lean and get my mental right n start dating again. Maybe more options will make me care less

Im not even making this up i legit super aware of growing up in the hood and ptsd from my parents. I legit read body language and micro-expressions im like super aspie

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Ricky212 and PrinceLuenLeoncur
Latinos are the most popular "non-white" race in the US, obviously they're talking about the white adjacent Latinos, not like Mexicans... So basically they accept dating white people who don't speak English :feelskek::feelskek:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, not__cel, PrinceLuenLeoncur and 1 other person
Im pretty boy appealed. I get a stubble easy but i shave it all the time.

I got 2 strand twists and got tons of compliments from white chicks meanwhile black girls look at me with disgust.

Im get more lean and get my mental right n start dating again. Maybe more options will make me care less

Im not even making this up i legit super aware of growing up in the hood and ptsd from my parents. I legit read body language and micro-expressions im like super aspie
I dunno man I think it’s is just phenopill.

Even when I pretryboymaxx I get blk foids.

Yeah this is phenopill. It happened, I don’t appeal to Cumskins like AT ALL where I am I even see ugly BBCs pull white girls who wouldn’t ever speak to me despite being HTN. Some men just don’t appeal to specific groups it’s just how it is. I appeal to blk foids my phenotype is what they want and what Arabs/curries want but what you have is what maybe gooks and Cumskins want?

I dunno man I think it’s is just phenopill.

Even when I pretryboymaxx I get blk foids.

Yeah this is phenopill. It happened, I don’t appeal to Cumskins like AT ALL where I am I even see ugly BBCs pull white girls who wouldn’t ever speak to me despite being HTN. Some men just don’t appeal to specific groups it’s just how it is. I appeal to blk foids my phenotype is what they want and what Arabs/curries want but what you have is what maybe gooks and Cumskins want?
Yeah, I don't want Cumskins or Hispanics I want black women. Not even larping

BW match with me then want me chase them like a soy boy for some odd reason :forcedsmile:

• So Sad
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur
Yeah this is phenopill. It happened, I don’t appeal to Cumskins like AT ALL where I am I even see ugly BBCs pull white girls who wouldn’t ever speak to me despite being HTN.
Can you post an example of both these phenotypes in question? One similar to yours and one similar to the ones you see other BBCs pulling whites have

• +1
Yeah, I don't want Cumskins or Hispanics I want black women. Not even larping

BW match with me then want me chase them like a soy boy for some odd reason :forcedsmile:
That’s what white girls do to me and I refuse to chase. I’d say let’s swap but I also prefer my own over Cumskins so I’m happy in my situation :forcedsmile: though I’m open to dating out done it before and shit but I’ll drop a cumskin for an HTB blk foid (my kryptonite) any time of the day

That’s what white girls do to me and I refuse to chase. I’d say let’s swap but I also prefer my own over Cumskins so I’m happy in my situation :forcedsmile: though I’m open to dating out done it before and shit but I’ll drop a cumskin for an HTB blk foid (my kryptonite) any time of the day
Fr black skin and body is just so good idk how nigs don't like it.

My eyes legit light up seeing a black woman.

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Ricky212 and PrinceLuenLeoncur
Can you post an example of both these phenotypes in question? One similar to yours and one similar to the ones you see other BBCs pulling whites have
Honestly I have no idea. 🤷‍♂️ I just know they DONT like my face they even say “your attr but not my type” to me all the time ahaha 🤣 and yet brown and blk foids simp for me when I’m out so I clearly cannot be ugly.

I dunno the phenotype but I presume it’s the beard. White and gooks hate facial hair

• +1
Reactions: 0S4MA and Carv
They’re too hypergamous and only stick to their one kinsfolk. They date out the least as well View attachment 2960807View attachment 2960808Instead I will solely go for my fellow muttoids. @Swarthy Knight @Jason Voorhees its best to stick to our people :feelswah:
Muh stats. Who cares nigga we all know pinkoids are the easiest to slay :lul: just bcuz they settle with their fellow white men afterwards doesn't mean anything

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Carv, 0S4MA and murdah
Muh stats. Who cares nigga we all know pinkoids are the easiest to slay :lul: just bcuz they settle with their fellow white men afterwards doesn't mean anything
They must bear my children.

So then just make them a single mom with quadroon children :feelskek:
this made me laugh irl ngl.

Now u single mom and didn't have seconds thoughts.

You let him hit it raw (raw)
You didn’t have second thoughts (thoughts)
Now you a single mom (mom)
You said I'ma have this kid (kid)

• JFL
Reactions: Swarthy Knight
this made me laugh irl ngl.

Now u single mom and didn't have seconds thoughts.

You let him hit it raw (raw)
You didn’t have second thoughts (thoughts)
You said I'ma have this kid (kid)
I was thinking of that song when I typed it jfl

• JFL
@St.TikTokcel
Michael Jordan Lol GIF

Cracking Up Lol GIF

• JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: St.TikTokcel and murdah
i'm joking. I don't believe any race is failod in 2024. I even see indian and SEA guys with white girls
Asian men are failod tbh, they get cucked by their own women :feelswah:.

• +1
Reactions: Spiritualcell and Deprived
White women are white men only!

If you saw the things i have seen, your constant prostration before those harpies would cease.

• JFL
Latinos are the most popular "non-white" race in the US, obviously they're talking about the white adjacent Latinos, not like Mexicans... So basically they accept dating white people who don't speak English :feelskek::feelskek:
sorority white female (highest SMV for white women pheno) will go interracial so that just shows the loyalty is not there

• JFL
Cope lmao

Mulatto SMV is close to white when it comes to white women in America

You probably just don’t meet their standards looks wise

• Ugh..
Reactions: GabachoCopium
Cope lmao

Mulatto SMV is close to white when it comes to white women in America

You probably just don’t meet their standards looks wise
I just don’t see any where I live :lul:, the white women I want are europeans

• +1
Reactions: Spiritualcell
I just don’t see any where I live :lul:, the white women I want are europeans
So your going for Europeans girls or white American girls ??