I’ve given up on white women

European but mulattos have negative smv with em, whats the point.
Why not go for white American girls when they’re kinda the same thing

You want a pretty white girl at the end of the day right ?

• Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 33711
Why not go for white American girls when they’re kinda the same thing

You want a pretty white girl at the end of the day right ?
Its not the same when they are corrupted by western medis. HQNP only

• +1
Reactions: Spiritualcell
They’re too hypergamous and only stick to their one kinsfolk. They date out the least as well View attachment 2960807View attachment 2960808Instead I will solely go for my fellow muttoids. @Swarthy Knight @Jason Voorhees its best to stick to our people :feelswah:
Bro jfl

40% OF ASIAN WOMEN EXCLUDE RICECELS:lul:

THAT IS ACTUALLY SO FUCKING BRUTAL NEARLY HALF OF ASIAN WOMEN WONT TOUCH RICE COCK

• JFL
Its not the same when they are corrupted by western medis. HQNP only
Pffftt

american girls are the same as European ones in this regard

• +1
Bro jfl

40% OF ASIAN WOMEN EXCLUDE RICECELS:lul:

THAT IS ACTUALLY SO FUCKING BRUTAL NEARLY HALF OF ASIAN WOMEN WONT TOUCH RICE COCK
Its even worse nowadays, that stat is a bit old

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Spiritualcell and Imretarded?
Not the ones who live in some barren Village:
Elaborate on ‘corrupted by western media’ lol

What exactly do you mean by this

• +1
Its even worse nowadays, that stat is a bit old
They really are white cocku onry:hnghn:

Makes sense why that gook lady videoed me that one time.

Asian men are failod tbh, they get cucked by their own women :feelswah:.
true but i know 2 koreaboos irl obsessed with kpop and asian guys

• +1
Elaborate on ‘corrupted by western media’ lol

What exactly do you mean by this
Promiscuous, hypergamous, and generally degenerate. Its not the same with european women

• +1
for every koreaboo, theres a dozen bwc obsessed asian women

• +1
Reactions: Deprived
kpop dudes can date out pretty easily but im sure most of them would prefer to date their own women, same with regular asian guys. Asian women are just selfhating while most asian men pride themselves

• +1
Reactions: Spiritualcell and Deprived
White women are the least likely to racemix because they are top of thr food chain so they just date across. Similar to black women who arr bottom tier so they just date across become thr top dog and get your white women or find a white women with Savior complex. Even if ur subhuman ethnic you can get a mentally ill white girl wirh Savior complex.
Black women just date nerdy white guys or trash hood white Guys they like anything but black men

How? They are the easiest race to fuck. I mean I’m aspie so I don’t do well with them but like HOW do you not have fucked then wtf? Even I have fucked one JFL and I have 0 appeal to them and only appeal to Islamic adjacent races
Yes, the most desired race is the easiest. Man, I wonder why this forum is full of incels! All they have to do is fuck white cheeks! Easy!

• JFL
Yes, the most desired race is the easiest. Man, I wonder why this forum is full of incels! All they have to do is fuck white cheeks! Easy!
They are incel because they can’t FUCK any woman neverless white girls. But white women are the biggest whores and thefore the easiest. Your telling me srs you cannot find an 5/10 MTB white girl to fuck? I dont even appeal to pinkoids and I have 0 effort finding them it’s just I’m picky and refuse to loser myself to fuck an MTB

• JFL
Reactions: Never Get Up
@Spiritualcell what

• +1
Strictly talking casual sex or short-term relationships, White women aren't hard to date/fuck at all.

It's usually when you want to take things seriously that things get more complicated due to family pressure or wanting a stable White family for themselves.

But getting in a relationship with a White woman really isn't all that. I'd rather have a non-White wife.

However, they do give the best head hands down so if you want that experience, it'll be worth it.

lol being good looking enough will save you from all these statistics

• +1
brutal for asian men.

• JFL
Most white women look like shit and build like shit.

Hispanic Girls are 10x better BBC ass and have European colonizer genes.

Basically white girl with BBC ass.
No they aren’t white

I’ve never fucked a white girl and it’s haunting me
Go to Eastern Europe or russia. Have a good wallet or larp being rich and your UK or USA passport will help. Profit. Make sure you can bullshit having a good job.

Their gold digger culture will favor your success

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Never Get Up and Deleted member 33711
They are very hypergamous but they definitely don't stick to there kinfolk/date out the least

Go to Eastern Europe or russia. Have a good wallet or larp being rich and your UK or USA passport will help. Profit. Make sure you can bullshit having a good job.

Their gold digger culture will favor your success
Their also less picky about looks in general, just dont be too dark ( if your too dark your gonna have to bleach skin ) . BBC halo is not really a thing their . Of Course if their lighter skinned and look good like anywhere they'll clean up.

So if your black gonna need to get skin lightening treatment, and same for dark ethnics.

• +1
Their also less picky about looks in general, just dont be too dark ( if your too dark your gonna have to bleach skin ) . BBC halo is not really a thing their . Of Course if their lighter skinned and look good like anywhere they'll clean up.

So if your black gonna need to get skin lightening treatment, and same for dark ethnics.
Whats the ideal skintone or look in east europe?

• JFL
Me and @Jason Voorhees will find a white woman

• JFL
Whats the ideal skintone or look in east europe?
Light skin, but gulf Arab skin tone is acceptable as its assumed your rich which is good.

• JFL