I've grown approximately 2cm since injecting HGH

UglyGod360

UglyGod360

Kraken
For the past few months I've been injecting Alibaba HGH, (not daily since I have missed a few days in between each injection). I measured my height this night and it was 175cm (I couldn't get a more accurate measurement), I use to be 173cm pre HGH injections. I'm still 5'8 but oh well, hopefully I get to 5'10 at least, with HGH. I'm 17 and my wrist growth plates are nearly fused so that rules out the thought of linear growth due to puberty, I also haven't really grown prior to HGH, my linear growth was pretty stagnant.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Acromegaly_Chad, mafiaboy, poopmaster22 and 15 others
175 is 5'9"

For the past few months I've been injecting Alibaba HGH, (not daily since I have missed a few days in between each injection). I measured my height this night and it was 175cm (I couldn't get a more accurate measurement), I use to be 173cm pre HGH injections. I'm still 5'8 but oh well, hopefully I get to 5'10 at least, with HGH. I'm 17 and my wrist growth plates are nearly fused so that rules out the though of linear growth due to puberty, I also haven't really grown prior to HGH, my linear growth was pretty stagnant.
How much is ur source tbh

good job

• +1
Reactions: ifyouwannabemylover, UglyGod360 and Deleted member 13197
do you know any good hgh that can be eaten instead of injected? also do you know if there are any better ways to get it instead of alibaba

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: s4raw, bradpittshairline, NeedToSucceed and 9 others
Im so tempted to try it but i wont because if it’s too good to be true, it is. If it was that easy everyone would be doing it

do you know any good hgh that can be eaten instead of injected? also do you know if there are any better ways to get it instead of alibaba
U can try alpha gpc

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13197
The direct answer is no, there is no such thing as "good" hgh that can be eaten, HGH can only be absorbed if injected subcutaneously. Alibaba is your best bet if you don't have idiopathic short stature, since you're not getting your hands on pharma HGH unless you have tons of money to spend.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19066 and Deleted member 13197
For the past few months I've been injecting Alibaba HGH, (not daily since I have missed a few days in between each injection). I measured my height this night and it was 175cm (I couldn't get a more accurate measurement), I use to be 173cm pre HGH injections. I'm still 5'8 but oh well, hopefully I get to 5'10 at least, with HGH. I'm 17 and my wrist growth plates are nearly fused so that rules out the thought of linear growth due to puberty, I also haven't really grown prior to HGH, my linear growth was pretty stagnant.
Why hgh instead of mk?

where did u buy from

I guess you could try to find some connections that sell HGH at your local gym or something, but Alibaba is your best bet.

• +1
U can try alpha gpc
do you think i should take an aromatose inhibitor to extend the closure of the growth plates while taking alpha gpc or is that too much

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
Why hgh instead of mk?
MK677 is inferior. I just haven't heard good stuff from it. I guess it's an option for poorcels. I had the extra money to spend on HGH.

• +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa and cube
do you think i should take an aromatose inhibitor to extend the closure of the growth plates while taking alpha gpc or is that too much
IDK much tbf. Drugs are not my area of expertise. There are other users here who are way more informed than me. Maybe you should ask them

• +1
Im so tempted to try it but i wont because if it’s too good to be true, it is. If it was that easy everyone would be doing it
it's really expensive and you need a prescription for it. Most ppl will also try to scare you into not taking it. That's why not many ppl use it

what's the specific brand that you buy and do you know if it has any dangerous effects short term or long term

what's the specific brand that you buy and do you know if it has any dangerous effects short term or long term
Also else did OP take? Just the mgh?

how many IU daily? Can you pm the vendor.
btw if your 17 you could add low amounts of aromasin. Like 5mg e2d

how many IU daily? Can you pm the vendor.
btw if your 17 you could add low amounts of aromasin. Like 5mg e2d
Yeah, I'll pm you the vendor. 5iu daily, sometimes lower. I've been taking 25mg aromasin pills daily since 3 days and I don't feel none of the adverse side effects.

• +1
Reactions: coolguy1
Yeah, I'll pm you the vendor. 5iu daily, sometimes lower. I've been taking 25mg aromasin pills daily since 3 days and I don't feel none of the adverse side effects.
bro i think 25 is too much. I took 25mg too every day when i first started this experiment, i got dry skin (in positive way(more veins and stuff) but tired and depressed. AND i got hair loss after some months. look at half time of aromasin; maybe 25mg every second day is fine but prob too much too

• +1
Reactions: UglyGod360
I grew 3 cm at 18-19 (2020-21) without doing anything

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: TsarTsar444 and UglyGod360
Alibaba hgh is not real hgh

These 2cm are within systematic error of measurement and daily variability due to myriad of factors (spinal disc compressibility etc). Although your hgh is fake in the first place It also won’t help you grow taller past your genetic blueprint because the rate limiting factor is NOT how much hgh you produce but rather how many asymmetric cell divisions of your chondrogenitor stem cells you got left in the niche of each of your growth plates of any of your long bones. Keep dreaming and imagining however and experimenting with fake hgh snd AIs. Your time is better spent on understanding the biology of long bone growth not ordering shit from Alibaba. But this requires some level of intellect

These 2cm are within systematic error of measurement and daily variability due to myriad of factors (spinal disc compressibility etc). Although your hgh is fake in the first place It also won’t help you grow taller past your genetic blueprint because the rate limiting factor is NOT how much hgh you produce but rather how many asymmetric cell divisions of your chondrogenitor stem cells you got left in the niche of each of your growth plates of any of your long bones. Keep dreaming and imagining however and experimenting with fake hgh snd AIs. Your time is better spent on understanding the biology of long bone growth not ordering shit from Alibaba. But this requires some level of intellect
Yeah I agree on the first part. I did mis measure, it was barely 1cm, but I've grown to almost 175cm now

Last edited:
Also hot take there calming my HGH is fake

did u reach 5'10?

• WTF
the rate limiting factor is NOT how much hgh you produce but rather how many asymmetric cell divisions of your chondrogenitor stem cells you got left in the niche of each of your growth plates of any of your long bones.
what does this mean for retards

You can ge
basically how much potential for longitudinal bone growth you have left

incorrect
nigga it’s not actually hgh,

How to increase height growth and final height for say a 14 year old? From what I understand based on what you typed it is uncontrollable (maybe I misunderstood and the cell division is simply the final step and things that help growth simply increase that). What things can help proper asymmetric cell division?
Also people with acromegaly grow much taller then if they didn't have acromegaly before growth plate closure, increasing growth factors will lead to growth

Last edited:
Congratulations! I'm also heightmaxxing but with mk 677, its legit. You may add it to your stack. Unfortunately I cant afford HGH but I think you can so you may also use mk to boost GH additionally

• +1
$70 a box IIRC.
Hey bro,i came across pharma hygetropin from

https://hghukbuy.com/
At 60$/100iu if u buy hygetropin from thém at 2000iu which costs 1000$.
The only thing is to know if they ship internationally
@eren1
@toska
Hey,toska , i was reading steroid forums and i came through hi tech pro igf1,it's an oral pills and some people have posted blood tests with it and it works.

It's oral and u dotn need to inject it ,it costs 50-100$ per month depending on the dosage,many blood tests and many people say it works but i am not 100% sure,i would say i am 70-80% sure.

But if u wanna try it ,go ahead,if u want the link ask me.
Because some place sell it for higher and u can get it for lesser if u get it from right places

Hey bro,i came across pharma hygetropin from

https://hghukbuy.com/
At 60$/100iu if u buy hygetropin from thém at 2000iu which costs 1000$.
The only thing is to know if they ship internationally
@eren1
@toska
Hey,toska , i was reading steroid forums and i came through hi tech pro igf1,it's an oral pills and some people have posted blood tests with it and it works.

It's oral and u dotn need to inject it ,it costs 50-100$ per month depending on the dosage,many blood tests and many people say it works but i am not 100% sure,i would say i am 70-80% sure.

But if u wanna try it ,go ahead,if u want the link ask me.
Because some place sell it for higher and u can get it for lesser if u get it from right places
is there any alternatives to having it refrigerated? idk if i can do that tbh

is there any alternatives to having it refrigerated? idk if i can do that tbh
No,just buy a refrigerator and make sure it dosent have freeze thaw cycles as it can destroy the hgh molecules

T
What about those pens?
The pens are more expensive and they need to be refrigerated too.

Also,which pens?
Can u send the link?

how old are you

hey bro did you get dick gains and nose and ear gains?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8869
You should be taking like 6mg aromasin. How fucking high was your estrogen before you started taking it.