I've grown approximately 2cm since injecting HGH

These 2cm are within systematic error of measurement and daily variability due to myriad of factors (spinal disc compressibility etc). Although your hgh is fake in the first place It also won’t help you grow taller past your genetic blueprint because the rate limiting factor is NOT how much hgh you produce but rather how many asymmetric cell divisions of your chondrogenitor stem cells you got left in the niche of each of your growth plates of any of your long bones. Keep dreaming and imagining however and experimenting with fake hgh snd AIs. Your time is better spent on understanding the biology of long bone growth not ordering shit from Alibaba. But this requires some level of intellect
How do I get started? What would actually work doc? :feelsgood:

For the past few months I've been injecting Alibaba HGH, (not daily since I have missed a few days in between each injection). I measured my height this night and it was 175cm (I couldn't get a more accurate measurement), I use to be 173cm pre HGH injections. I'm still 5'8 but oh well, hopefully I get to 5'10 at least, with HGH. I'm 17 and my wrist growth plates are nearly fused so that rules out the thought of linear growth due to puberty, I also haven't really grown prior to HGH, my linear growth was pretty stagnant
I'm 17 and I ordered myself some Somatropin Liquid HGH. Do I always have to keep it in my refridgerator?