I've had about 10 friends get surgery for face or height and it NEVER works out

ive had like 2-3 friends on this forum get jaw surgery

and they end up looking like the cringe gigachad meme, or like a chipmunk

and no male has ever had a rhinoplasty which isnt obvious, youll look like a gay botched alien

and 3 friends get LL. worked for 2 of them, and 1 of them had to get a corrective surgery cos they made his legs bendy like deformed. but if theres 1 surgery worth it, id say its LL cos its not complication like facial harmony is. not worth the risk tho imo. and you cant LL your genes. better to geomax if ur a turbomanlet

getting surgery is AUTISTIC and DOES NOT WORK

worst part is, all 10 of these friends who had surgery havent even done BASIC SOFTMAXXES

they still have AUTISTIC HAIRSTYLES which i would bully nerds for having at school

or have light eyebrows and eyelashes which can easily be dyed. or are gingertards who could easily dye blonde or brown and then girls would date them

and have fashion like a fucking nerd that gets bullied at school while paying 30k for a life altering facial or height surgery which didnt even help them

THATS WHY YOUR NOT GETTING LAID.

COS YOUR A FUCKING AUTISTIC NERD WHO MISSED THE HAIRSTYLE AND FASHION AND SOFTMAXX MEMO WHICH ALL NORMIES UNDERSTAND

NOT COS UR JAW IS SLIGHTLY TOO SMALL

just stop getting surgeries u fucking retards

wear 3 inch lifts, do nice fashion, get an NT hairstyle, do sunbeds to tan for white girls, or avoid sun to stay light for asians, get composite bonding or professional whitening for perfect teeth, get ur eyebrows shaped

accept nobody has a perfect face and everyones a bit ugly. and even if u surgery it, you wont look better, you cant buy harmony.

this is the actual reality. you guys, especially young ones, are uneducated on surgery and attraction/looks. what i told you is actual truth, from real life experience and obvious
i dont know how to respond to this he has some good points but over all it sucks