I've heard women saying that they shaved their pussies and legs before going to One Direction concerts, even though they were like 13.

P

PatriceLumumba

Iron
It's actually crazy how brutal of a black pill this is. These girls had zero chance of being noticed by Harry Styles and no concept of what sex was, yet they were preparing their bodies for him. These same girls scream if perfectly normal-looking men their age even looked in their direction. These same girls wouldn't even treat a random LTN as a human. These girls would probably tell their boyfriends they weren't ready for sex and wanted to wait until they were older. When they're finally ready they'll tell their boyfriends that they need him to be financially stable before they commit. Meanwhile, Harry doesn't have to worry about any of this, because he was born with nicer hair and facial aesthetics.

• +1
Reactions: SidharthTheSlayer and watah
brutal no replypill

• So Sad
Reactions: pablomaxx
How many women have you heard say this? What situations are you putting yourself In to where you’ve heard this said more than 0 times?

• +1
Reactions: WhoTookVendetta
Bro just get lean and get fluffy hair

Disgusting

How many women have you heard say this? What situations are you putting yourself In to where you’ve heard this said more than 0 times?
Screenshot 2024 10 03 at 45748PM

Evidence right here

I'm also giga-blue-pilled in real life, so I hang out with a lot women from childhood. Remember that from the moment they hit puberty a lot of women spend time reading elaborate sex fantasies on websites like Wattpad. There are stories where they become Harry or Chicos, literal sex slaves.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: watah and SidharthTheSlayer