I’ve lost EVERYTHING. it’s over.

Did you even read my thread?
Don’t you see how shit my life is?
your problems are at least temporary. you can still fix them easily, in a year you will be living ur best life with a HTB girlfriend while genetically inferior males slave away to get several surgeries just to get 1% of the attention you're getting.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: OGJBSLAYER, aspiringexcel, pneumocystosis and 1 other person
hahaha impulsive foids don’t want to seen as a whore I get it

but some guys cant even get a kiss from women bro like in this clip notice how shes fine with him kissing her until she realizes he’s a ugly subhuman creature

I love this channel lmao

• JFL
Reactions: OGJBSLAYER, infini and lunin7
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: pneumocystosis and Deleted member 22924
your problems are at least temporary. you can still fix them easily, in a year you will be living ur best life with a HTB girlfriend while genetically inferior males slave away to get several surgeries just to get 1% of the attention you're getting.
Thats literally life for everyone maybe just not with women. I have to wagecuck and studymaxx while some crypto cuck or a rich teenage girl makes more money than I will ever make in my life

• +1
Reactions: OGJBSLAYER and Deleted member 29167
My parents give me £15k spending money for every academic year.
Goes down fast, especially when you have a gf.

He’s 6’3/191cm MTN.
Never had his first kiss although he’s NT.

Height isn’t as important in France as it is in UK/US.

Thanks for the comment.
yea if my parents give me that money i will spend it all too probably i am not a responsible person

yea face is king like always its better to be a 5'11 htn than a 6'3 mtn

the dating marked is hard most young dudes get no pussy while all girls i now lost there v card around 15 brutal world for 90% of men

if there is anything you can always pm me my g

Last edited:
  • Love it
Reactions: pneumocystosis
yea if my parents give me that money i will spend it all too probably i am not a responsible person

the dating marked is hard most young dudes get no pussy while all girls i now lost there v card around 15 brutal world for 90% of men

The dating world is hard if your just another guy that does average shit. How come you never hear about rappers, thugs and men with money complain?

IMO in 2023 it seems like status is the most important. I’ve worked in clubs and trust me the status card is even bigger there

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29167

also anyone can get pussy by going the relationship route

getting casual sex thats another thing tho. i know plenty of fucktard average dude getting pussy but the woman is not attractive either. knew 2 fat guys that couldn’t get casual sex. what did they do? they got on tinder and took the first available below avg becky on 100 dates

• Woah
The dating world is hard if your just another guy that does average shit. How come you never hear about rappers, thugs and men with money complain?

IMO in 2023 it seems like status is the most important. I’ve worked in clubs and trust me the status card is even bigger there
just be a rapper theory just be rich bro she will not desire you she will just use you for clout or money

• JFL
just be a rapper theory just be rich bro she will not desire you she will just use you for clout or money
Of course. That’s why I tell people here to chase good women and lifemaxx so hard you don’t have to settle for tinder hoes or clubbing whores, because lets be honest we all want the unicorn girl instead of wasting our time with braindead shit women

but if we are talking strictly about sex then some kind of status is king

• +1
Reactions: Jarate and pneumocystosis
First things first, my gf broke up with me over a week and a half ago because of this fucking forum.

I’ve been coping with clubbing.

Last Saturday, I pulled 6 girls. My all time best.
I have videos of 4 of the pulls.
Actually, my friend does. He only sent me 1 but showed me 4.

But i drank way too much.
My friend and i shared 2 bottles of vodka.

I was drunk as shit. After the first pull at the bar, I went to the toilet and puked my guts out.

I had puke in my mouth when i kissed the other foids. Ewww. Thank God I had gum!

The second girl I pulled was an American stacylite. Fucking beautiful.

But then guess what.
After chatting and making out with her for an hour, some bouncer comes up to me, and kicks me out of the bar.

Brutal beta male moment.

6’5 T-maxxed bouncer grabs frail prettyboy and throws him out the club in front of his girl.

So I’m stood there outside like a fucking idiot, while my friend is inside jestermaxxing for a ltb who just kissed a dude 10 mins ago right in front of his eyes.

I’m mad as fuck.

20 minutes later, my friend came out.
Bro didn’t even fucking pull.

We went to the club together and the pulling continued.

I had 3 pieces of gum in my mouth but that wasn’t enough.

One of the foids i kissed picked off some food in the corner of my mouth.

Turns out I puked in the club toilets too lol.
The piece of food was the from the burger I ate just before :feelsuhh:.

She didn’t think much of it, thank God.

The club was open until 6 am, so foids arrived and left throughout the night.

Thank God that despite being drunk, I still kinda had my senses.
From what I saw in the videos, I did not pull less than a HTB.
They were all super hot.
I’m proud of myself :D.

But man did i look rough. Alcohol bloat is fucking brutal.
I don’t wanna show myself in this thread, just in case my ex (HTB) decides to take me back.
I changed my username so hopefully she won’t find this.

Anyway now I’m depressed because I’ve been snapping two of the foids I met and both are super weird.

With the American stacylite, the convo started off real well, but then she asked me if i kissed another girl at the bar because her friends saw me apparently.
I said “no” but she doesn’t believe me.

Her hubris shall be her hamartia; you can’t expect me to be loyal all of a sudden. I still wasn’t after dating my girlfriend for 10 months.

With the second girl, I got her name wrong via snap. I called her Valentina instead of Valeria (her snap name was Val), but in my defense i barely remember anything from that night.
She was mad at me for forgetting, and now my apology message is left on opened…

Fuck i hate drinking. I couldn’t remember anything, thank God for the videos.

I also spent 180€ on this stupid fucking night i don’t remember.
We had to buy a bottle of alcohol to enter, and that by itself cost 100€.

Surprise surprise my friend has still not paid me back and obviously never will. Cunt.

Anyway, I feel fucking depressed.

I have no girlfriend, no real friends, no girl who actually loves me, I’m arguing with my mum over this night out, I’ve lost ALL my gains since my sarms cycle, I’m a skinny bitch.

I’ve also spent £18k on food, restaurants, alcohol, clubbing, looksmaxxing since last october.

My dad will kill me when he finds out.
I can’t do this.
I’m such a fucking idiot.

This is my anagnorisis.

I’ve finally come to terms with it.

I’m destined to fail my studies and rot.

It’s over.

Just become a TikTok eboy lol, with your looks it’s never over.

• Woah
  • Love it
Reactions: Blackgymmax

He’s 6’3/191cm MTN.
Never had his first kiss although he’s NT.

Height isn’t as important in France as it is in UK/US.

Thanks for the comment.
Brutal shit it’s impossible to have dex in Maher island

• +1
Incels fighting for chads leftovers that’s life innit

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: pneumocystosis and Deleted member 29167

lmao mogged by tmaxxed ogryn bouncer.
-Sorreh pretboi uz is pillin too much round he, gottsa thruw ya ought

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: plukee and Manletmachine
Cant wait till im 18 and can go clubbing, Having these lousy ass partys in the middle of nowhere with mtb at best gets boring

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: TheDragon, pneumocystosis and Deleted member 29581
some bouncer comes up to me, and kicks me out of the bar.

Brutal beta male moment.

6’5 T-maxxed bouncer grabs frail prettyboy and throws him out the club in front of his girl.
Will never understand hopping on roids to not compete or at least have a mogger physique and or strength wtf.

• So Sad
Cant wait till im 18 and can go clubbing, Having these lousy ass partys in the middle of nowhere with mtb at best gets boring
take the status and social circle pill. jxeyy so ik ur nt at least.

• +1
Brag thread

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Manletmachine and pneumocystosis
this is relateable asf

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Manletmachine and pneumocystosis
  • Woah
Reactions: pneumocystosis and Jamaldickjavontus
No idea
I dead lifted 550 x 5 yesterday and i never deadlifted in months or did any lower back work
Gyatt 550x5 is wild,do you remember what you bench and squat?

First things first, my gf broke up with me over a week and a half ago because of this fucking forum.
great w emanaged to ruin this relationship as well

• So Sad
Lmao my best was to pull 2 different girls the same night and that guy pulled 6 girls the same night (when I mean pulling it’s having sex ofc)
I’ll try to score better next time

Last edited:
not a word incel

Isn't clubbing the area where you kiss girls to indirectly kiss guys and their cock?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies, Manletmachine and pneumocystosis
What do you mean by pulling? I doubt you had sex with them so you just made out with them?

• +1

I was drunk as shit. After the first pull at the bar, I went to the toilet and puked my guts out.

I had puke in my mouth when i kissed the other foids. Ewww. Thank God I had gum!

But then guess what.
After chatting and making out with her for an hour, some bouncer comes up to me, and kicks me out of the bar.

Brutal beta male moment.

So I’m stood there outside like a fucking idiot, while my friend is inside jestermaxxing for a ltb who just kissed a dude 10 mins ago right in front of his eyes.

I’m mad as fuck.

They were all super hot.

I don’t wanna show myself in this thread, just in case my ex (HTB) decides to take me back.

Anyway now I’m depressed because I’ve been snapping two of the foids I met and both are super weird.

With the American stacylite, the convo started off real well, but then she asked me if i kissed another girl at the bar because her friends saw me apparently.

Her hubris shall be her hamartia; you can’t expect me to be loyal all of a sudden. I still wasn’t after dating my girlfriend for 10 months.

With the second girl, I got her name wrong via snap. I called her Valentina instead of Valeria (her snap name was Val), but in my defense i barely remember anything from that night.

Surprise surprise my friend has still not paid me back and obviously never will. Cunt.

I have no girlfriend, no real friends, no girl who actually loves me, I’m arguing with my mum over this night out, I’ve lost ALL my gains since my sarms cycle, I’m a skinny bitch.

I’ve also spent £18k on food, restaurants, alcohol, clubbing, looksmaxxing since last october.

I can’t do this.

This is my anagnorisis.

It’s over.

Fuckoff bragger I hate yiy

• So Sad
Last edited:
No idea
I dead lifted 550 x 5 yesterday and i never deadlifted in months or did any lower back work
Stop deadlifting. Its a meme exercise made by those stupid strongman faggots. Your future self will thank you

But then guess what.

Brutal beta male moment.

I’m mad as fuck.

They were all super hot.

I can’t do this.

This is my anagnorisis.

It’s over.

You are such a narcy little french twink faggot. You think pulling drunk girls is impressive? Also bragging about buying expensive alcohol, and spending so much money when it's not even your money. This isn't your blog faggot. Go take a psychedelic trip, and realize that getting your narcissistic supply from this forum isn't such a good idea.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: pneumocystosis and Deleted member 28117
You are such a narcy little french twink faggot. You think pulling drunk girls is impressive? Also bragging about buying expensive alcohol, and spending so much money when it's not even your money. This isn't your blog faggot. Go take a psychedelic trip, and realize that getting your narcissistic supply from this forum isn't such a good idea.
based

• So Sad
Tldr: You slayed mid girls, then your mid gf broke up with you. Congratulations, nothing of value was lost.

• WTF
  • JFL
Reactions: Manletmachine and thecel
I kinda feel bad for you, but you still belong on my ignore list for having sexual experiences with women. Fuck you.

Like when a rich guy gets divorced and loses half his money. Yeah I have some sympathy for him, but he’s still rich so fuck him.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Manletmachine and Debetro
atleast youre thin

• JFL
Reactions: Debetro
what a degenerate lifestyle

• +1
Reactions: plukee and SwissArms
i did not read, keep with the tails larper farmreps master

time to switch out the alcohol for ketamine bro

• JFL
Reactions: infini
Shitty diet + haven’t lifted in 3 months.
I was at 74kgs and now I’m on 66…
J'ai tout de sutie reconnu qui tu étais par ta manière d'écrire + le snif
Si un random comme moi peut te spot ben fais gaffe à ta meuf mdr surtout qu'elle doit etre aussi tarée que toi (j'espère que c'est vraiment du mytho tes histoires mais j'ai pas l'impression malheureusement)

Moi aussi j'ai pas lift pendant 3 mois mais j'ai pas perdu tant que ça, en 1 mois j'ai quasiment tout repris

Je te conseille d'arrêter tes conneries avec les SARMS, ce serait con qu'un BG comme toi finisse dans un état pitoyable ...

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22924
J'ai tout de sutie reconnu qui tu étais par ta manière d'écrire + le snif
Si un random comme moi peut te spot ben fais gaffe à ta meuf mdr surtout qu'elle doit etre aussi tarée que toi (j'espère que c'est vraiment du mytho tes histoires mais j'ai pas l'impression malheureusement)

Moi aussi j'ai pas lift pendant 3 mois mais j'ai pas perdu tant que ça, en 1 mois j'ai quasiment tout repris

Je te conseille d'arrêter tes conneries avec les SARMS, ce serait con qu'un BG comme toi finisse dans un état pitoyable ...
YEA NO POINT FOR HIM TO USE SARMS/ROIDS HIS FACE DOES ALL THE WORK

I DONT THINK HIS GIRL WILL FIND THIS THREAD SHE NEEDS TO ROTT IN OFF TOPIC TO FIND IT

• +1
Reactions: Jarate
Kys

• JFL
Reactions: StrangerDanger

But then guess what.

Brutal beta male moment.

I’m mad as fuck.

They were all super hot.

I can’t do this.

This is my anagnorisis.

It’s over.

Eh, at least you made out with a couple of girls, albeit with no conscious memory for most of it. Maybe this is why so many guys love getting drunk. It's the only time they'd be low inhib to pull any of this.

So your parents are rich and you're pulling girls?
This is better than like 95% of guys your age who are either deadbeat broke, pull no girls or both.

• +1
Reactions: p0lishsubhuman, TheDragon and House Lannister
>picked food from my teeth which was vomit
Nasty whore

Mirin the brainlet av

yeah.
UKcels use “pulling” as making out with a foid
Im rly curious how you "pull" these girls, its easy when on the dance floor and ur dancing with them but otherwise how ya do it? You just go from a convo to making out?