I’ve lost EVERYTHING. it’s over.

Get your Dairy Milk Oreo and TRT for this one ladies.

Your first mistake was buying Ciroc over Grey Goose. :feelswhat:

Props and JFL for your cameraman.

But then guess what.
After chatting and making out with her for an hour, some bouncer comes up to me, and kicks me out of the bar.

Brutal beta male moment.

6’5 T-maxxed bouncer grabs frail prettyboy and throws him out the club in front of his girl.

bald dudes always get a beard too compensate its so funny
Instant smv boost to chad imo. Insane looksmax (jfl)
What is it with these fuckiing soyboy bouncers, seriously mate?

With the second girl, I got her name wrong via snap. I called her Valentina instead of Valeria (her snap name was Val), but in my defense i barely remember anything from that night.
She was mad at me for forgetting, and now my apology message is left on opened…
Fuark, forgetting names is too close to my home.
What was her advice? Also JFL at mourning Sarms loss when its what I did natty for 7 months in about 2.

I’ve also spent £18k on food, restaurants, alcohol, clubbing, looksmaxxing since last october.

My dad will kill me when he finds out.
I can’t do this.
I’m such a fucking idiot.
Ya not. Fuck him the moment he gave you that money, he had it coming. I take it you went that way instead of going for loans.

This is my anagnorisis.

I’ve finally come to terms with it.

I’m destined to fail my studies and rot.

It’s over.
Oooo big words lover, de rien

It's not over btw. JFL already lifemoggs the forum majority. Reminded me of my uni days, vomiting and making out etc.

I know what you're going through on this one. Real shit. Been clubcoping/maxxing all year for the same reason but on a far grander scale.

Forget all the org crap aside, if you ever want to talk, fr. You're one of the few that just gets it. NOT CREEPMAXXING. From procrastinating at uni studies to losing gfs and friends. And no offense but if you're at where I think you are ending in ham, hmu.

'cos I'll make a decent night out. I've gone out as much if not more than the average incel user, having no animosity whatsoever with you slaying. Only JFLS.

I was skeptical about your looks like any fair study that one time but all the other stuff before was like ticking boxes and I retardmaxxed jesus christ. A brutal reminder that I need to understand the current generation to get out more jfl.

Once @DoctorLooksmax's series of folk tales and wisdom is read I'll be onto yours bebe. :feelsohh:

Dnr but deserved for bragging to hopeless little incels
Half-true. Have you even smoked a cigar yet?

Islam or rope.
Darwin, Pagan or Satan only if you're European.

Anyway, Lovecraft did pisslam better. And it's only mental gymnastics for incels so it doesn't apply here.

Shitty diet + haven’t lifted in 3 months.
I was at 74kgs and now I’m on 66…
Damn, the relativity keeps on piling up.

lol at least your pulling bitches bro the same can’t be said for the rotters here who are too shy, non NT, or subhuman and short to go out
Thiiiiis. Everyone agrees on the compound pill but nobody wanna try it.

That is a matter left for God to decide, my friend.;)
Last time someone threatened me with Hell in some low-class club toilet. I said that Hell is a great band and that all the best tunes are from there. He couldn't stop :soy:ing

@biscotti @slayer69 @Vermilioncore @pessimistic @Xangsane

The dating world is hard if your just another guy that does average shit. How come you never hear about rappers, thugs and men with money complain?
Half of that genre is rappers complaining and seething others. Hit 'em Up is just about 2pac and his goons coping that BIG made it. Ever listened to a Kanye album? The average post here could make a song in itself.

No idea
I dead lifted 550 x 5 yesterday and i never deadlifted in months or did any lower back work
Just work until it's over theory. Only number that matters in the gym are new contacts and time there.

You are such a narcy little french twink faggot. You think pulling drunk girls is impressive? Also bragging about buying expensive alcohol, and spending so much money when it's not even your money. This isn't your blog faggot. Go take a psychedelic trip, and realize that getting your narcissistic supply from this forum isn't such a good idea.
Ciroc isn't expensive. Shows how much you go outside.

>picked food from my teeth which was vomit
Nasty whore
Probably still mogs most national dishes.

I love this channel lmao

Classic British humor. Where it's bordering on disturbing horror. There's so much of that shit I still need to see like Brass Eye, Peep Show etc.

Last edited:
Half of that genre is rappers complaining and seething others. Hit 'em Up is just about 2pac and his goons coping that BIG made it. Ever listened to a Kanye album? The average post here could make a song in itself.

and your point is? if everyone could be a succesful raper then everyone would

and your point is? if everyone could be a succesful raper then everyone would
Every rapper we know of is successful. Because we know them. Regardless of quality. Most other genres can't compare with that outcome.

£18k since October wtf… There’s me with my £6.50 Asda vodka

First things first, my gf broke up with me over a week and a half ago because of this fucking forum.

I’ve been coping with clubbing.

Last Saturday, I pulled 6 girls. My all time best.
I have videos of 4 of the pulls.
Actually, my friend does. He only sent me 1 but showed me 4.

But i drank way too much.
My friend and i shared 2 bottles of vodka.

I was drunk as shit. After the first pull at the bar, I went to the toilet and puked my guts out.

I had puke in my mouth when i kissed the other foids. Ewww. Thank God I had gum!

The second girl I pulled was an American stacylite. Fucking beautiful.

But then guess what.
After chatting and making out with her for an hour, some bouncer comes up to me, and kicks me out of the bar.

Brutal beta male moment.

6’5 T-maxxed bouncer grabs frail prettyboy and throws him out the club in front of his girl.

So I’m stood there outside like a fucking idiot, while my friend is inside jestermaxxing for a ltb who just kissed a dude 10 mins ago right in front of his eyes.

I’m mad as fuck.

20 minutes later, my friend came out.
Bro didn’t even fucking pull.

We went to the club together and the pulling continued.

I had 3 pieces of gum in my mouth but that wasn’t enough.

One of the foids i kissed picked off some food in the corner of my mouth.

Turns out I puked in the club toilets too lol.
The piece of food was the from the burger I ate just before :feelsuhh:.

She didn’t think much of it, thank God.

The club was open until 6 am, so foids arrived and left throughout the night.

Thank God that despite being drunk, I still kinda had my senses.
From what I saw in the videos, I did not pull less than a HTB.
They were all super hot.
I’m proud of myself :D.

But man did i look rough. Alcohol bloat is fucking brutal.
I don’t wanna show myself in this thread, just in case my ex (HTB) decides to take me back.
I changed my username so hopefully she won’t find this.

Anyway now I’m depressed because I’ve been snapping two of the foids I met and both are super weird.

With the American stacylite, the convo started off real well, but then she asked me if i kissed another girl at the bar because her friends saw me apparently.
I said “no” but she doesn’t believe me.

Her hubris shall be her hamartia; you can’t expect me to be loyal all of a sudden. I still wasn’t after dating my girlfriend for 10 months.

With the second girl, I got her name wrong via snap. I called her Valentina instead of Valeria (her snap name was Val), but in my defense i barely remember anything from that night.

Fuck i hate drinking. I couldn’t remember anything, thank God for the videos.

I also spent 180€ on this stupid fucking night i don’t remember.
We had to buy a bottle of alcohol to enter, and that by itself cost 100€.

Surprise surprise my friend has still not paid me back and obviously never will. Cunt.

Anyway, I feel fucking depressed.

I have no girlfriend, no real friends, no girl who actually loves me, I’m arguing with my mum over this night out, I’ve lost ALL my gains since my sarms cycle, I’m a skinny bitch.

I’ve also spent £18k on food, restaurants, alcohol, clubbing, looksmaxxing since last october.

I can’t do this.

This is my anagnorisis.

It’s over.

Bro i feel you I spent 120 last night on my own as well, its not over though you can easily get your gains back in check just do it natty for atleast a couple months this time. 6 pulls in one night is insane bro ur an absolute low inhib mogger. Honestly I think you just have to keep at it ngl, I am the same way were I drink too much everyfucking time and then regret my actions, then I tell myself I will drink less, but its not fun to slay and be clubbing if ur not hammered. Honestly the only problem I see is the spending and losing the gains everything else is still going good for you and you will come back.

• Love it
Reactions: pneumocystosis
I can only wish to have your problems bro

Je te comprends pneumo.
Je passe par la même chose que toi mais en pire et tout ça parce que Dieu m’a troller en me créant. Je suis dévasté.
Je compte bientôt mettre fin à tout ça, probablement dans 9 jours (le jour de mon anniversaire) ça sera artistique 👌

You are such a narcy little french twink faggot. You think pulling drunk girls is impressive? Also bragging about buying expensive alcohol, and spending so much money when it's not even your money. This isn't your blog faggot. Go take a psychedelic trip, and realize that getting your narcissistic supply from this forum isn't such a good idea.

Swiss is keeping French boy in check. What a wonderful relationship.

The utter state of self awareness of people here is so dumb. Why are you guys calling him out when he’s telling the truth. Meanwhile there are thousand chads doing worse. Imagine he is not dropping gems anymore bc you the hatred he got.

@pneumocystosis Can you get into it why exactly she broke up with you bc of .org or cheating or SARM?

First things first, my gf broke up with me over a week and a half ago because of this fucking forum.

I’ve been coping with clubbing.

Last Saturday, I pulled 6 girls. My all time best.
I have videos of 4 of the pulls.
Actually, my friend does. He only sent me 1 but showed me 4.

But i drank way too much.
My friend and i shared 2 bottles of vodka.

I was drunk as shit. After the first pull at the bar, I went to the toilet and puked my guts out.

I had puke in my mouth when i kissed the other foids. Ewww. Thank God I had gum!

The second girl I pulled was an American stacylite. Fucking beautiful.

But then guess what.

Brutal beta male moment.

So I’m stood there outside like a fucking idiot, while my friend is inside jestermaxxing for a ltb who just kissed a dude 10 mins ago right in front of his eyes.

I’m mad as fuck.

20 minutes later, my friend came out.
Bro didn’t even fucking pull.

We went to the club together and the pulling continued.

I had 3 pieces of gum in my mouth but that wasn’t enough.

One of the foids i kissed picked off some food in the corner of my mouth.

Turns out I puked in the club toilets too lol.
The piece of food was the from the burger I ate just before :feelsuhh:.

She didn’t think much of it, thank God.

The club was open until 6 am, so foids arrived and left throughout the night.

Thank God that despite being drunk, I still kinda had my senses.
From what I saw in the videos, I did not pull less than a HTB.
They were all super hot.
I’m proud of myself :D.

But man did i look rough. Alcohol bloat is fucking brutal.
I don’t wanna show myself in this thread, just in case my ex (HTB) decides to take me back.
I changed my username so hopefully she won’t find this.

Anyway now I’m depressed because I’ve been snapping two of the foids I met and both are super weird.

With the American stacylite, the convo started off real well, but then she asked me if i kissed another girl at the bar because her friends saw me apparently.
I said “no” but she doesn’t believe me.

Her hubris shall be her hamartia; you can’t expect me to be loyal all of a sudden. I still wasn’t after dating my girlfriend for 10 months.

Fuck i hate drinking. I couldn’t remember anything, thank God for the videos.

I also spent 180€ on this stupid fucking night i don’t remember.
We had to buy a bottle of alcohol to enter, and that by itself cost 100€.

Surprise surprise my friend has still not paid me back and obviously never will. Cunt.

Anyway, I feel fucking depressed.

I have no girlfriend, no real friends, no girl who actually loves me, I’m arguing with my mum over this night out, I’ve lost ALL my gains since my sarms cycle, I’m a skinny bitch.

I can’t do this.

This is my anagnorisis.

It’s over.

nicholas-cage-laugh.gif

More threads like this