I’ve managed to lose nearly 30 pounds thru dedicated exercise and dieting yet can’t seem to go a day without cooming. Sexual frustration is strong.

Deleted member 6164

Deleted member 6164

Lay flat when the war comes
Ask me anything guys

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1476, delusionalretard and Deleted member 3828
incels doing nofap is like a starving African child doing intermittent fasting

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: ChristianChad, Deleted member 11758, Deleted member 2729 and 17 others
How many calories you eat daily and what sports did you do

How many calories you eat daily and what sports did you do
I was doing 2k calories or less everyday and lifting casually, 75-100 push-ups, 1 minute plank, some pull ups and sit ups. But I only lose like 15 pounds doing that In a month. Then I ate only one meal a day which is dinner with maybe like half A apple for breakfast and drink water and 100 push-ups, 3 1-minute planks, 20-30 pull-ups, sit ups, lifting, and 1-2 mile run every night

• +1
Reactions: Baldingman1998
You shouldn't do NoFap unless you're in an LTR, married, or having sex regularly. The whole point is to save all your libido for actual sex. If you're doing NoFap when you're incel you're just going to be angry all the time.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6164
You shouldn't do NoFap unless you're in an LTR, married, or having sex regularly. The whole point is to save all your libido for actual sex. If you're doing NoFap when you're incel you're just going to be angry all the time.
I’m angry all the time even if I do jerk off, but I do see what you’re saying.