I've never done drugs, I am proud.

Azonin

Azonin

6'3 white brokie
I'm 18 years old, I've never vaped, I've never drank, smoked, injected, snorted, nothing. Breaking society's expectations feels rewarding. My father raised me well, but I feel like it was more so a choice of mine to not have done drugs.

• +1
Reactions: framemoggerr, jisko32, rand anon and 3 others
How unfortunate that you've still fallen to the drug of the slop.

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: iam good boy and Azonin
jfl wait until you're 30 to brag
Most people pick up these habits in their twentys

• +1
Reactions: ambi, 5.5psl and silencio
jfl wait until you're 30 to brag
Most people pick up these habits in their twentys
What habits? The most ive done is caffeine from coffee

Im a pure person, a drug-free young virgin white boy

How many 18 year olds do you know who have taken substances? And how many 18 year olds do you know who are sober?

I'm 18 years old, I've never vaped, I've never drank, smoked, injected, snorted, nothing. Breaking society's expectations feels rewarding. My father raised me well, but I feel like it was more so a choice of mine to not have done drugs.
Wonderful! Now you can join the Secret Service.

How many 18 year olds do you know who have taken substances? And how many 18 year olds do you know who are sober?
I dont know that many 18 year olds irl cause i dont have friends

but id say most of the ones i knew in highschool at 15-16 already did a bunch of shit even earlier

technically my dad gave me a teaspoon of beer at 8, though i dont do drugs at all

Mirin, I’ve only ever drank a few times, pretty meh tbh, never doing it again :Comfy:

• Woah
  • So Sad
Reactions: Costcosuperstore and rand anon
Mirin, I’ve only ever drank a few times, pretty meh tbh, never doing it again :Comfy:
i have no idea what its like to be drunk, i think stuff like that is low iq, bad decision making, very locally dependent on pleasure

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore and rand anon
its not something to be proud of. You should be doing drugs

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: R@m@, ambi, framemoggerr and 2 others
  • +1
Reactions: leanmaxx74
cuz its fun and u need to hop on ozempic and or adderall to lose ur fatness
Without drugs, I am smarter and stronger, drugs are indicative of bad decision making.

Did you enter this thread because you have post-nut clarity of doing retarded drugs? I know you regret it, I have nothing to regret.

• +1
Reactions: framemoggerr
Without drugs, I am smarter and stronger, drugs are indicative of bad decision making.

Did you enter this thread because you have post-nut clarity of doing retarded drugs? I know you regret it, I have nothing to regret.
arent you fat? I thought u said u were a fatass? Im just saying drugs could help u not be a fatass

arent you fat? I thought u said u were a fatass? Im just saying drugs could help u not be a fatass
I was gonna say using drugs to lose weight has diminishing returns, I am losing weight because i dont want diabetes, maintain morning height better, improve hair density and hairline, debloat, not be retarded etc etc.

i was fat 2 months ago but ive visibly lost weight and im working hard everyday for abs

Nerd GIF - Nerd - Discover & Share GIFs

• +1
Reactions: Ricky212
I drunk 10 years ago for the last time, I'm 18 though.

i have no idea what its like to be drunk, i think stuff like that is low iq, bad decision making, very locally dependent on pleasure
It is, of the few times I drank, I accidentally got drunk at a 4th of July party like 2 yrs ago. Next day was living hell jfl, never fucking drinking again

It is, of the few times I drank, I accidentally got drunk at a 4th of July party like 2 yrs ago. Next day was living hell jfl, never fucking drinking again
i'd reckon it feels like post nut clarity, where after you cum you feel like complete shit.

• +1
Reactions: rand anon
I drunk 10 years ago for the last time, I'm 18 though.
I wasn't drunk.

The air you breathe outside every single day is probably worse than a teaspoon of beer

I wasn't drunk.

The air you breathe outside every single day is probably worse than a teaspoon of beer
Nah, I was talking about myself.

It's not the case for me, though. I live in the forest JFL.

• +1
Reactions: Azonin
same bro

I'll see a bunch of prime Natashkas get absolutely wasted in a week, graduation. Such animals, I meant 'normies'.

Last edited:
  • So Sad
Reactions: jisko32
ive barely drinked or smoked i still look like shit

most Americans don’t even know where Russia and America are
Совершенная база.
А еще они не понимают по-русски.

• +1
Reactions: jisko32
Bro why are you still alive I thought you were going to kill yourself do it already

Neither have I. And I came in contact with drugs several times. I could have easily done them. Many people that say they have never done any drugs never had the chance to experiment with them. That was not my case. I had the chance, but I chose not to.

Совершенная база.
А еще они не понимают по-русски.
i actually speak russian, my polish grandfather's father lived in the ussr and had highest ranking in ussr army

so im more russian than you despite being polish, lmao

Neither have I. And I came in contact with drugs several times. I could have easily done them. Many people that say they have never done any drugs never had the chance to experiment with them. That was not my case. I had the chance, but I chose not to.
I mean same here, I had friends who vaped, parents who were alcoholics, and I never did it.

• +1
Reactions: Madridista
Bro why are you still alive I thought you were going to kill yourself do it already
You should do it you are poor and lonely

All that choice to get a druggie alcohol clubslut white women womb to carry your baby for you.

Congrats man

Your drug is the internet. You have been playing games all your life and now you are addicted to social media and the internet. This does nothing for you. What if you used drugs and hung out at parties? You could have fucked a beautiful drunk girl at the very least.