I'm 18 years old and I've never done drugs, am I doing something wrong?

Azonin

Azonin

6'7 white billionaire
Some women that I have talked to, we would have a conversation and then we get to drugs. I ask them do you smoke and they are like "hell yeah wbu" and I say no and then they ask "oh you quit or smth" and I say nah I've never done any drugs in my life like alcohol, vape, cigarettes, weed, laughing gas, lean, meth, cocaine, heroin and so on you get the deal and they would just ghost me.

Does chad hit the lines? Am I a nerd/cuck for not doing drugs?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Danish_Retard, try2beme and murdah
I don't know if there is a definite answer to this because one girl that I once have talked to I would ask her "Is it a turn off if a guy is a drug-virgin?" and she would say "what the hell are you kidding me"

Are you a nerd/cuck for not self-harming?

Not taking drugs is what's normal

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl, pokerfacemaxxingv, trueceI and 5 others
Drugs will only cause more problems as u age

• +1
Reactions: murdah
All of them distract you from your goal(s) as a man

• +1
Reactions: pokerfacemaxxingv and Danish_Retard
Are you a nerd/cuck for not self-harming?

Not taking drugs is what's normal
I swear I'm not secretly humble-bragging or anything 95% of white foids over the age of 16 at the very fucking least always sit in bed with their vape, it's like you relate less. Or maybe I shouldn't give a fuck about that? I'm not quite sure what makes me a cuck anymore after reading all these troll comments on org

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard
I swear I'm not secretly humble-bragging or anything 95% of white foids over the age of 16 at the very fucking least always sit in bed with their vape, it's like you relate less. Or maybe I shouldn't give a fuck about that? I'm not quite sure what makes me a cuck anymore after reading all these troll comments on org
You should never do anything to appeal to anybody

why are you overthinking this? not doing drugs is a pretty good thing in my books

• +1
Reactions: Aladin and StraightHeadJames
You should never do anything to appeal to anybody
if that's true then what about being NT. That's appealing to society's standards.

why are you overthinking this? not doing drugs is a pretty good thing in my books
When I say doing drugs I dont even being doing lines of coke I mean smoking here and there, maybe steroids or drinking.

I’m 21 and I’ve never done drugs. People also say I look 16.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: StraightHeadJames, Hardrada and xegigi
When I say doing drugs I dont even being doing lines of coke I mean smoking here and there, maybe steroids or drinking.
not doing those things is gooooood brah

if that's true then what about being NT. That's appealing to society's standards.
Depends on what you define as being NT

NT by definition is about your brain n being able to connect with people on a biochemical level. Basically not autistic and having social skills and confidence.

Having the same interests n dat is another thing.

Only time you gotta appeal to societies standards when you're wageslaving

• +1
Reactions: Azonin
Depends on what you define as being NT

NT by definition is about your brain n being able to connect with people on a biochemical level. Basically not autistic and having social skills and confidence.

Having the same interests n dat is another thing.

Only time you gotta appeal to societies standards when you're wageslaving
Yeah there are exceptions thought you said it is bad for all cases.

Dont do drugs

I dated an addict in like 20-21 nevee having done drugs she pre much was in love with drugs and it influenced a role in my addiction today to drugs which has been on fir years

Dont do drugs

I dated an addict in like 20-21 nevee having done drugs she pre much was in love with drugs and it influenced a role in my addiction today
There was this one girl that I really liked but she told me that she had smoked since 12 years old. She also said her dad would sometimes get so drunk that she would swap his alcohol with those champagnes for kids, and she would drink her dad's alcohol and get drunk.

She also acts helllllaaaaaa childish, really.

There was this one girl that I really liked but she told me that she had smoked since 12 years old. She also said her dad would sometimes get so drunk that she would swap his alcohol with those champagnes for kids, and she would drink her dad's alcohol and get drunk.

She also acts helllllaaaaaa childish, really.
I only care about myself

thats a good thing, people should do everything to prevent aging, women in their 40s looking like they are kind of in their 20s is often a compliment.

Health is number one before anything.

I only care about myself
you probably took a lot of years away from doing drugs, I can't imagine doing drugs I would feel like such an idiot I want to save my iq from that bullshit.

• +1
Reactions: try2beme
you probably took a lot of years away from doing drugs, I can't imagine doing drugs I would feel like such an idiot I want to save my iq from that bullshit.
And MONEY 🙃

Some women that I have talked to, we would have a conversation and then we get to drugs. I ask them do you smoke and they are like "hell yeah wbu" and I say no and then they ask "oh you quit or smth" and I say nah I've never done any drugs in my life like alcohol, vape, cigarettes, weed, laughing gas, lean, meth, cocaine, heroin and so on you get the deal and they would just ghost me.

It's normal to have had nicotine or alcohol, the rest is not like everyone has tried them. I've tried most drugs, but I did them all by myself in my room or in a forest :hnghn:

It's normal to have had nicotine or alcohol, the rest is not like everyone has tried them. I've tried most drugs, but I did them all by myself in my room or in a forest :hnghn:
if by normal you mean it is expected for the average person to have those addictions then imagine how many more people have at least once in their life tried those things cause I never did them, it would be a small percent of people but im not sure how much, 5%, 1%, 0.1%

• +1
Reactions: N1666
if by normal you mean it is expected for the average person to have those addictions then imagine how many more people have at least once in their life tried those things cause I never did them, it would be a small percent of people but im not sure how much, 5%, 1%, 0.1%
Well if you look at alcohol for example, in the UK more than half of children have tried it by 13. Alcohol is certainly a gateway drug, so it's no surprise those women think its comical that you haven't tried further drugs.

• +1
Reactions: Maximilian
Well if you look at alcohol for example, in the UK more than half of children have tried it by 13. Alcohol is certainly a gateway drug, so it's no surprise those women think its comical that you haven't tried further drugs.

Haven't tried further drugs? Legit have done nothing not even puffed on a vape the most I've done is caffeine lmao.

Either way one advantage of this is that it is a good way to see which foid is a red flag

• +1
Reactions: Maximilian and N1666

LifeFuel I'm 18 years old and I've never done drugs, am I doing something wrong?​

Nigga im 22 and i have never even smoked a cigarette

The normalfags can die of an overdose for all i care, as many of them already are

• +1
Reactions: Azonin
youre probably a cuck cuz your personality

all the stuff you mentioned are arbitrary

Nigga im 22 and i have never even smoked a cigarette

The normalfags can die of an overdose for all i care, as many of them already are
never smoked but have you ever vaped/drank alcohol or anything else?

• +1
Reactions: Dicklet3incher
never smoked but have you ever vaped/drank alcohol or anything else?
Only alcohol at some special occasions.
I dont even care to even start understanding the whole concept of "vape" I see many normalfags do it and i just classify it as smoking also

Only alcohol at some special occasions.
I dont even care to even start understanding the whole concept of "vape" I see many normalfags do it and i just classify it as smoking also
ah there you go I knew you did something, I haven't done shit maybe I'm just an extreme outlier especially in the UK.

• +1
Reactions: Dicklet3incher
ah there you go I knew you did something, I haven't done shit maybe I'm just an extreme outlier especially in the UK.
Yeah i guess, Alcohol sometimes is unavoidable in social situations tho, And not very harmfull if you dont over do it
It literally exist since the dawn of time, This fucking nigga vape shit only came out now

Yes, addicts rlly cannot fw normies that dont do single drugs in their lifetime or Just lie about it

I used to do opioid, GABA drugs, high dose psychedelic, and dissociatives you name it. I used to do drugs all the time and doing really stupid shit aka lOw iNhiB when i was in hs cant remember wtf i did in those years

U definitely wont get any praise for not doing anything

Yeah i guess, Alcohol sometimes is unavoidable in social situations tho,
Alcohol is really shit to addicted to lol

Theres better alternative to it for social situation

nah, don't even fuck with drugs until you're like 22

over if you're not on fent by 18

really tho, dont take drugs at all. even chads kill themselves after doing that shit

bro im 18 and people say i look 14, even if i have brutal naso folds. its cuz im underdeveloped. lamo

a real looksmaxxer should only use drugs that enhance ur looks imo, like peptides or steroids. and maybe inhibition drugs if u have autism.
anything else is just looksminning you

Yeah i guess, Alcohol sometimes is unavoidable in social situations tho, And not very harmfull if you dont over do it
It literally exist since the dawn of time, This fucking nigga vape shit only came out now
I think youre just coping but its all good