IVE NEVER POSTED A SMILE PIC HERE SO RATE MY TEETH I THINK I MOG CHICO

i don't know if anything will save you tbh
ok so like be specific about my features whats bad about each one that makes me unsaveable

d

View attachment 1720202View attachment 1720201View attachment 1720200View attachment 1720199View attachment 1720198
I've always been very insecure of my smile ever since i got impacted teeth and inflammatory gum disease from genetics and stress, I used to have really straight teeth
View attachment 1720209View attachment 1720213View attachment 1720215View attachment 1720218
Then I stopped brushing for a year they impacted and I needed braces and extractions, i've been on braces for the past 2.5 years and I didn't brush or wear my bands ONCE, and so now I'm paying the price. I'm kinda happy my braces are off tbh because now I have confidence with my smile, plus I thought it'd look a lot worse once I had them removed but it's genuinely not that bad for everything I put them through.

I bonesmashed one day (that's why I'm bruised as fuck) and it knocked my front tooth out so I had to get it re attached preserve it in milk put it bak in visit the dentist you know the drill and I guess over time it just became what it is now.
I am gonna wait though for a year, my mom is getting veneers we're on medicaid and it pays for veneers if it's REALLY bad like my moms teeth and mine. She just got hers pulled and is undergoing the operation this year, and I will do the same next year.
Anyways, is my smile attractive?

Do i have a confident, young, youthful, attractive face to girls?
Do u think if I smiled in the classroom to girls she would fall for me?
Having braces off now has given me a sort of confident boost, I feel like I'm higher PSL now.

I am almost at Lachowski level if not mogging him when it comes to smile and harmony, I htink I'm gonna go and join the highschool in my new city and slay all the foids with my new found success and fortune.
I HAVE INFINITE TIMES MORE APPEAL THAN VINNIE HACKER (IVE NOW SURPASSED MT IDOL I KNEW THIS DAY WOULD COME!) AND EVERY OTHER TIKTOK PRETTYBOY I AM A GIGA ULTIMATE KING PRETTYBOY AND AM HAILED AS THE LORD OF LOOKSMAXXING!

All the popular kids have to have a good smile, and now that I do kinda I can at least get a few slays by next year!
I will be NT, get friends, a girlfriend, listen to juice wrld in a new highschool, play football, eat lunch at a school cafeteria for the first time in 2.5 years with better teeth, and socialize with my teachers because I'm legit chad tier now.
Thanks guys, again rate me please, just be honest dont lie to me alright!

dont listen to the haters i think youre absoluetly beatiful

• JFL
Reactions: Stopping@Nothing19
Mirin hair growth

• So Sad
Reactions: Anchor_Ship
First pic is clearly morphed

What do ur actual teeth look like nigga :feelsohgod:

What do ur actual teeth look like nigga :feelsohgod:
these are my teeth lmfao yall just dont wanna accept it
theres more people way uglier than me here why do yall care

You look like a shit nowadays.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18244, Deleted member 19499 and Deleted member 19551
these are my teeth lmfao yall just dont wanna accept it
theres more people way uglier than me here why do yall care
They are not your real teeth and there is nobody uglier than you here. Even @Zer0/∞ mogs you to the moon and back. Post ur actual teeth. Video or larp

They are not your real teeth and there is nobody uglier than you here. Even @Zer0/∞ mogs you to the moon and back. Post ur actual teeth. Video or larp
haha juist wait and see you WILL BE PROVEN WRONG!

perhaps this is looksmaxxing beyond, a new level. maybe you are ahead of your time

u just put something in ur bottom teeth that’s why ur smiling with ur bottom teeth not a normal smile
if u put whatever u out in top teeth it would fall
why’d u turn urself into an arg brah

• +1
Reactions: Torero
Top tier schizophrenia

you look like that guy that tried to build a homemade nuclear reactor

Attachments

• hqdefault.jpg
    hqdefault.jpg
    16.7 KB · Views: 0
u just put something in ur bottom teeth that’s why ur smiling with ur bottom teeth not a normal smile
if u put whatever u out in top teeth it would fall
why’d u turn urself into an arg brah
theyre my top teeth ...

your mental descension is more worrying yhan your looks' descension,

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18890
Btw bro does anything ever come out of the girls that say they like you on your TikTok's or are they just trolling?
i think troll? but idk im srue they would let me hit irl

You look like the Joker, and not one from any of the movies, but like the actual comic book Joker.

Attachments

• joker comic.jpg
    joker comic.jpg
    200.1 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: Lawton88
nt prettyboy

View attachment 1720202View attachment 1720201View attachment 1720200View attachment 1720199View attachment 1720198
I've always been very insecure of my smile ever since i got impacted teeth and inflammatory gum disease from genetics and stress, I used to have really straight teeth
View attachment 1720209View attachment 1720213View attachment 1720215View attachment 1720218
Then I stopped brushing for a year they impacted and I needed braces and extractions, i've been on braces for the past 2.5 years and I didn't brush or wear my bands ONCE, and so now I'm paying the price. I'm kinda happy my braces are off tbh because now I have confidence with my smile, plus I thought it'd look a lot worse once I had them removed but it's genuinely not that bad for everything I put them through.

I bonesmashed one day (that's why I'm bruised as fuck) and it knocked my front tooth out so I had to get it re attached preserve it in milk put it bak in visit the dentist you know the drill and I guess over time it just became what it is now.
I am gonna wait though for a year, my mom is getting veneers we're on medicaid and it pays for veneers if it's REALLY bad like my moms teeth and mine. She just got hers pulled and is undergoing the operation this year, and I will do the same next year.
Anyways, is my smile attractive?

Do i have a confident, young, youthful, attractive face to girls?
Do u think if I smiled in the classroom to girls she would fall for me?
Having braces off now has given me a sort of confident boost, I feel like I'm higher PSL now.

I am almost at Lachowski level if not mogging him when it comes to smile and harmony, I htink I'm gonna go and join the highschool in my new city and slay all the foids with my new found success and fortune.
I HAVE INFINITE TIMES MORE APPEAL THAN VINNIE HACKER (IVE NOW SURPASSED MT IDOL I KNEW THIS DAY WOULD COME!) AND EVERY OTHER TIKTOK PRETTYBOY I AM A GIGA ULTIMATE KING PRETTYBOY AND AM HAILED AS THE LORD OF LOOKSMAXXING!

All the popular kids have to have a good smile, and now that I do kinda I can at least get a few slays by next year!
I will be NT, get friends, a girlfriend, listen to juice wrld in a new highschool, play football, eat lunch at a school cafeteria for the first time in 2.5 years with better teeth, and socialize with my teachers because I'm legit chad tier now.
Thanks guys, again rate me please, just be honest dont lie to me alright!

LMFAOOO UR LIFE is so funny cuz why u haven't killed ur self yet?

LMFAOOO UR LIFE is so funny cuz why u haven't killed ur self yet?
cuz dedspite my struggle i got motivation to keep on going

You look like the Joker, and not one from any of the movies, but like the actual comic book Joker.
ok what features make me look like this and how can i look less like it bc i dont think joker has much appeal w girls right

ok what features make me look like this and how can i look less like it bc i dont think joker has much appeal w girls right
Mostly your lower face. Chin, cheeks, and mouth.

you look great bro:love::love:

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 16133
No fucking way that younger kid was you.

Where do you get the motivation to stay alive?

• WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 18480
wtf bro, you scare the hell of shit outta me

• WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 18480
Where do you get the motivation to stay alive?
work
2 months went by quick heres to another two months
each pay check i recieve is one day i dont have to work to get surgery

Users who are viewing this thread

Back