IVE NEVER POSTED A SMILE PIC HERE SO RATE MY TEETH I THINK I MOG CHICO

you should use that money to use roids i think
nah bro rhinos my only chance at ascending
girls onl ycare about nose it seems

• JFL
Reactions: buflek
Ur trolling. First u say ur FTM, then u post edited pics of ur teeth.

absolute mogger

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 16133
nah nigga i have a penis

View attachment 1720202View attachment 1720201View attachment 1720200View attachment 1720199View attachment 1720198
I've always been very insecure of my smile ever since i got impacted teeth and inflammatory gum disease from genetics and stress, I used to have really straight teeth
View attachment 1720209View attachment 1720213View attachment 1720215View attachment 1720218
Then I stopped brushing for a year they impacted and I needed braces and extractions, i've been on braces for the past 2.5 years and I didn't brush or wear my bands ONCE, and so now I'm paying the price. I'm kinda happy my braces are off tbh because now I have confidence with my smile, plus I thought it'd look a lot worse once I had them removed but it's genuinely not that bad for everything I put them through.

I bonesmashed one day (that's why I'm bruised as fuck) and it knocked my front tooth out so I had to get it re attached preserve it in milk put it bak in visit the dentist you know the drill and I guess over time it just became what it is now.
I am gonna wait though for a year, my mom is getting veneers we're on medicaid and it pays for veneers if it's REALLY bad like my moms teeth and mine. She just got hers pulled and is undergoing the operation this year, and I will do the same next year.
Anyways, is my smile attractive?

Do i have a confident, young, youthful, attractive face to girls?
Do u think if I smiled in the classroom to girls she would fall for me?
Having braces off now has given me a sort of confident boost, I feel like I'm higher PSL now.

I am almost at Lachowski level if not mogging him when it comes to smile and harmony, I htink I'm gonna go and join the highschool in my new city and slay all the foids with my new found success and fortune.
I HAVE INFINITE TIMES MORE APPEAL THAN VINNIE HACKER (IVE NOW SURPASSED MT IDOL I KNEW THIS DAY WOULD COME!) AND EVERY OTHER TIKTOK PRETTYBOY I AM A GIGA ULTIMATE KING PRETTYBOY AND AM HAILED AS THE LORD OF LOOKSMAXXING!

All the popular kids have to have a good smile, and now that I do kinda I can at least get a few slays by next year!
I will be NT, get friends, a girlfriend, listen to juice wrld in a new highschool, play football, eat lunch at a school cafeteria for the first time in 2.5 years with better teeth, and socialize with my teachers because I'm legit chad tier now.
Thanks guys, again rate me please, just be honest dont lie to me alright!

Liquify photoshop filter maxxing

whats bad about me

What the hell did you do to yourself. Did you remove all fat cells in face? If not you need to gain some weight to get rid of that crazy bone structure look. Can lip injections be removed?

What the hell did you do to yourself. Did you remove all fat cells in face? If not you need to gain some weight to get rid of that crazy bone structure look. Can lip injections be removed?
its my genetics bro

• Hmm...
Reactions: Lawton88
I find that hard to believe. In your younger picture there was some weight in your face and your lips weren't that puffed up.
its puberty bro

Start veneer maxxing you already got a billion surgeries your mom can afford it
my veneers will eb ffrree im getting them this year

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18890
Yeah.... it's completely over for your teeth. I'm sure the only reason your orthodontist removed your braces is because he gave up on you. It's pointless to try to straighten teeth that are being destroyed from within. I'm surprised he stuck with you for so long. Your orthodontist must've urged you to clean your teeth every time you went there for your monthly appointments. Don't you have any shame to go in there every time and tell him time and time again that you didn't brush your teeth even once? What the actual fuck man.

At this point you just have to extract everything and get implants.

But you will still need to brush and floss your teeth. The implants won't rot but if uncleaned, bacteria will still grow on them and that'll damage your gums. Your gums can still heal, from now on you have to take really good care of them.

I hope you understand how insane you have been the past two years. This goes beyond getting unnecessary plastic surgery and looking weird. You are decreasing your life expectancy by neglecting your oral health.

How could you do this to yourself? After I became blackpilled I started taking even better care of my hygiene. Your hygiene is correlated to your looks. If you went as far to get so many surgeries, how come you refused to do the simplest most basic things? I don't understand.

Yeah.... it's completely over for your teeth. I'm sure the only reason your orthodontist removed your braces is because he gave up on you. It's pointless to try to straighten teeth that are being destroyed from within. I'm surprised he stuck with you for so long. Your orthodontist must've urged you to clean your teeth every time you went there for your monthly appointments. Don't you have any shame to go in there every time and tell him time and time again that you didn't brush your teeth even once? What the actual fuck man.

View attachment 1728001

But you will still need to brush and floss your teeth. The implants won't rot but if uncleaned, bacteria will still grow on them and that'll damage your gums. Your gums can still heal, from now on you have to take really good care of them.

I hope you understand how insane you have been the past two years. This goes beyond getting unnecessary plastic surgery and looking weird. You are decreasing your life expectancy by neglecting your oral health.

How could you do this to yourself? After I became blackpilled I started taking even better care of my hygiene. Your hygiene is correlated to your looks. If you went as far to get so many surgeries, how come you refused to do the simplest most basic things? I don't understand.
thanks bro i read it all and yeah im sorry it sucks but i have ZERO dignity anymore
and for the implants? the government is paying for it
and i will start softmaxing once i get straight teeth

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17430

View attachment 1728001

look at hs lips in that picture, they arent his real teeth

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18890
High effort troll

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19499
I love you posts, bro, keep em up. :feelshah:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back