ive never seen a HTN+ get bullied

dopaminebeyondfried

dopaminebeyondfried

brain rot
even if he's short or skinny. Most abused dogs are max MTN, most are inkwel-LTN range (water)

• +1
Reactions: Clown Show, Deleted member 65752, datboijj and 5 others
dnrd + cope + 0

• +1
Reactions: LooksThinker and socialcel
if they have autism they will get bullied

• +1
Reactions: Pride, datboijj, anthony111553 and 4 others
Even gigachad could get bullied, most people who bully are insecure so you make 0 sense

• +1
Reactions: LooksThinker
My friend who is legit Htn- low chadlite got bullied cuz he was autistic,

• +1
Reactions: datboijj and GabachoCopium
Explains why I never got bullied

• WTF
Reactions: datboijj
even if he's short or skinny. Most abused dogs are max MTN, most are inkwel-LTN range (water)
because bullying isnt something super common, bullying only happens in low class shithole thug schools and the guys at that school are less likely to be htn+ than guys at decent schools

• +1
Reactions: ElTruecel
because bullying isnt something super common, bullying only happens in low class shithole thug schools and the guys at that school are less likely to be htn+ than guys at decent schools
its quite common

average normie doesnt experience bullying

its 99% of the time non nt LTN-MTN that become abused dogs

• +1
Reactions: Clown Show
its quite common

as someone who got severely bullied i will say this, i switched environment from low class thug school to normal school and instantly started getting treated as a human despite nothing about me changing

i was NT when i started school but im definitely not nt now
i wouldnt be incel if i didnt attend that cursed shithole

as someone who got severely bullied i will say this, i switched environment from low class thug school to normal school and instantly started getting treated as a human despite nothing about me changing

i was NT when i started school but im definitely not nt now
i wouldnt be incel if i didnt attend that cursed shithole
idk why u keep saying only thug schools is where bullying happens
I went to decent/mid schools growing up and the bullies were relentless af, there were alot of rich kids in my hs and many of them picked on the low smv kids

its quite common

Bullying in itself isn’t actually common. Are you talking about jestermaxxing or disrespect

• +1
Reactions: Xtra
idk why u keep saying only thug schools is where bullying happens
I went to decent/mid schools growing up and the bullies were relentless af, there were alot of rich kids in my hs and many of them picked on the low smv kids
im guessing you think a very mild insult being said behind someones back is "bullying"
im talking about actual serious bullying

whats your example of bullying
Physical mistreatment or teasing purposely aimed at humiliating/mocking somebody directly. Any sort of unprovoked insults from someone who isn’t your friends that like shits on u could maybe be considered it I guess.

im guessing you think a very mild insult being said behind someones back is "bullying"
im talking about actual serious bullying
lol no

I mean kids insulting you 24/7, gaslighting you, throwing things at you, punching/shoving, etc.

Physical mistreatment or teasing purposely aimed at humiliating/mocking somebody directly. Any sort of unprovoked insults from someone who isn’t your friends that like shits on u could maybe be considered it I guess.
if it truly is uncommon like you say i must be an outlier, over :feelswhy:

• So Sad
arvid gustavsson

if it truly is uncommon like you say i must be an outlier, over :feelswhy:
I mean it’s maybe common in middle school but after that it isn’t. Plus again it depends on what type of school u went

• +1
Reactions: LooksThinker, Xtra and dopaminebeyondfried
lol no

I mean kids insulting you 24/7, gaslighting you, throwing things at you, punching/shoving, etc.
I mean it’s maybe common in middle school but after that it isn’t. Plus again it depends on what type of school u went

im the only person i know whos ever experienced that. i knew a few guys who were literal 1/10 subhuman giga ugly trash and even they werent bullied at all unlike me. and despite that all my bullying vanished when i moved school

for that reason i am strongly convinced bullying isnt common
and if it happens its not by normal people its by savage thug types

• +1
im the only person i know whos ever experienced that. i knew a few guys who were literal 1/10 subhuman giga ugly trash and even they werent bullied at all unlike me. and despite that all my bullying vanished when i moved school

for that reason i am strongly convinced bullying isnt common
and if it happens its not by normal people its by savage thug types
its all luck tbh

some subhumans get bullied, some dont.

as a kid i was gl and wasnt short and STILL got bullied quite badly

I don't even know what bullying means anymore. Like, no one gets beat up in a middle class or above school. Status is conveyed in small bits of validation and disrespect. There is no bullying in the movie sense of the word.

• +1
Reactions: datboijj, ElTruecel and LooksThinker