Ive noticed somthing white people do hit hard but heres what i noticed

Itsmelurking505

Itsmelurking505

Kraken
It's the white good looking ones that dont, and then you realise they dont have the hate and anger to truly hurt somone they become the best by simply being Chad, like seriously Chad is high t but he has his estrogen levels low so hes not punching with emotion even the real Tyrones not just shrek looking ones I mean jon Jones he dont hit hard sean Strickland hr dont hit hard gsp dont hit hard luke rockhold dont hit hard bisping and so on and on, where's someone like Josh Emmett has some serious power you know what I mean

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: syract2 and Xangsane
Nigga you need better sentence formulation jfl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29167 and Deleted member 28896
It's the white good looking ones that dont, and then you realise they dont have the hate and anger to truly hurt somone they become the best by simply being Chad, like seriously Chad is high t but he has his estrogen levels low so hes not punching with emotion even the real Tyrones not just shrek looking ones I mean jon Jones he dont hit hard sean Strickland hr dont hit hard gsp dont hit hard luke rockhold dont hit hard bisping and so on and on, where's someone like Josh Emmett has some serious power you know what I mean

• +1
Reactions: slavicpsycho
no look lets be honest we know white people are the strongest cause we are the best looking but we dont have that emotional stress that certain whites and ethincs have, on average the whites are living happily in there own little niche groups either skating clubbing going pub doing drama like you know what I mean wheres ethincs its gangster rap or fighting

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 26859
I'm a fucking negro and I can write better english than this.

Lmao JFL :lul:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28896

It's quite simple good looking whites dont have the estrogen to hit hard as they punch smart wheres most ethincs bar from a few good looking ethinc fighters do not hit hard wheres ugly fighters majority of ethincs do hit hard its quite simple man

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5467
It's quite simple good looking whites dont have the estrogen to hit hard as they punch smart wheres most ethincs bar from a few good looking ethinc fighters do not hit hard wheres ugly fighters majority of ethincs do hit hard its quite simple man
I know, just the way I read it the first time weird.

• +1
Reactions: Itsmelurking505
You need to learn how to construct proper sentences and structure your threads correctly. I didn't understand a thing. Wtf are you trying to say nigga?

Floyd Jones theres probably more but you get the point being aggressive and emotional short term sucess but if good looking you start to fight smarter hence why fighters at the beginning of there career will always get finishes but the smarter ones and good looking ones tend to be more technical and only finish fighters when there is a real good opening

You need to learn how to construct proper sentences and structure your threads correctly. I didn't understand a thing. Wtf are you trying to say nigga?
Good looking people dont hit hard, it's only people with abnormal fwhr hence why more estrogen Is wider more thick feminine cheeks,
And good looking fighters will tend to have more defined face rather than abnormally wide
Which is why I'm saying low estrogen fighters will hit less hard but emotional high estrogen will