I’ve peaked. What more?

NeoDandi

NeoDandi

Iron
I’m under 25 and I don’t know what else to do.

At 13 I was the most popular kid in school and started my first love story with the school stacy.

Later in life I had a drop in looks due to bad habits that I fixed with a few surgeries.

Now I probably have enough money and assets to live a chill comfortable life for the rest of my days.

Looks wise I modeled professionally and had interest from multiple international agencies to sign me exclusively. I also don’t have the aspie model look but an exotic prettyboy one so I have extremely high appeal to young girls.

I took the virginity of some really cute or hot teen rich girls and currently dating a professional model in her prime.

I experienced the deepest love and lust from girls, from being approached and getting my face touched in public to intimate cuddles with intense stares with models in bed or girls traveling through countries illegally to drink my cum.

I feel I was genetically programmed to be liked by girls but what’s the point of it?

There isn’t any deeper meaning of life than being loved.

There’s nothing more to life that looking good.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Loki, Deleted member 22354, Deleted member 5815 and 5 others
sounds like you need a hobby.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: to be human, 𝙱𝚊𝚜𝚎𝚍 𝙱𝚘𝚍𝚢𝚋𝚞𝚒𝚕𝚍𝚎𝚛, mogging and 13 others
Make brag threads on this forum

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: to be human, 𝙱𝚊𝚜𝚎𝚍 𝙱𝚘𝚍𝚢𝚋𝚞𝚒𝚕𝚍𝚎𝚛, mogging and 9 others
sounds like you need a hobby.
true. i enjoy surfing and training BJJ occasionally but I struggle to find any deeper meaning or purpose in these activities

Can I get a dm of your face?

time to sell your ass on the street.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: to be human, LastHopeForNorman, Dystopian and 2 others
Peak even higher

Peak even higher
I don’t have the drive to. I don’t own yachts or super cars or have millions of followers but i don’t see the point for all the bullshit. The status could help me date a more famous model or expand my reach to even more teens but i don’t feel the need to and i don’t see life in a constant progressive way

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22354 and fruitgunpop
true. i enjoy surfing and training BJJ occasionally but I struggle to find any deeper meaning or purpose in these activities
surfing and other sports you're able to practice alone are good, I personally enjoy gardening but not the traditional kind, I grow obscure plants from mountain regions that hardly anyone cultivates.

considering your profession, maybe tailoring and clothing design?

• +1
Reactions: NeoDandi
reproduce

• +1
whats more is to post your face so we can expose your tales from the sewers of mumbai

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Sub0, tallnegga, Gargamel and 5 others
surfing and other sports you're able to practice alone are good, I personally enjoy gardening but not the traditional kind, I grow obscure plants from mountain regions that hardly anyone cultivates.

considering your profession, maybe tailoring and clothing design?
that’s cool. occasionally i enjoy curating my own style with clothing and accessories but that’s it.
reproduce
true. i just have to think how i want to setup it up as in if classical family supposedly me staying monogamous or what.. but i agree children can be very meaningful, hopefully.

whats more is to post your face so we can expose your tales from the sewers of mumbai
i won’t, if you want to use your imagination i’d say nic kaufmann x noah beck. my natural coloring is similar to the first but my dna is 100% european so i don’t have any curry vibes like him in skin color, nose and smile/lips. i’m also taller than both.

OP after typing this thread on the 1998 IBM PC in New Delhi Communal Net Café

Attachments

• incel-wojak.gif
    incel-wojak.gif
    581.7 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: tallnegga, Gargamel, 5'8manlet and 9 others
OP after typing this thread on the 1998 IBM PC in New Delhi Communal Net Café
i could get a mod to verify me but don’t see the point.

i could get a mod to verify me but don’t see the point.
People would probably take u more serious since this forum is 20% LARPers

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard and Niklaus Mikaelson
No pics no care

But other than that:

- find a passion like fishing/hiking/cycling/hunting/snorkeling/whatsoever
- find a fulfilling Job
- find a loving girl who will be a good mother and start a small but active family. Don't start a boring family, stay active

Thats it

• +1
Reactions: NeoDandi and Niklaus Mikaelson
that’s cool. occasionally i enjoy curating my own style with clothing and accessories but that’s it.

true. i just have to think how i want to setup it up as in if classical family supposedly me staying monogamous or what.. but i agree children can be very meaningful, hopefully.

i won’t, if you want to use your imagination i’d say nic kaufmann x noah beck. my natural coloring is similar to the first but my dna is 100% european so i don’t have any curry vibes like him in skin color, nose and smile/lips. i’m also taller than both.
dnr
pics or gtfo

hobbies are usually the most fun at the beginning or advanced stage with the intermediate transitional period where you're just discovering what you like and what methods to use not being as enjoyable, my guess is that you haven't done any specific thing for long enough to reach the latter hence why you feel as if it hasn't got any purpose.

• +1
  • +1
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: NeoDandi, Deleted member 22623 and Niklaus Mikaelson
Be top 0,1% at anything demanding

Can u dm pics?

At 13 I was the most popular kid in school and started my first love story with the school stacy.

Later in life I had a drop in looks due to bad habits that I fixed with a few surgeries.

Now I probably have enough money and assets to live a chill comfortable life for the rest of my days.

Looks wise I modeled professionally and had interest from multiple international agencies to sign me exclusively. I also don’t have the aspie model look but an exotic prettyboy one so I have extremely high appeal to young girls.

I took the virginity of some really cute or hot teen rich girls and currently dating a professional model in her prime.

I experienced the deepest love and lust from girls, from being approached and getting my face touched in public to intimate cuddles with intense stares with models in bed or girls traveling through countries illegally to drink my cum.

I feel I was genetically programmed to be liked by girls but what’s the point of it?

No idea if you're larping or not, but what I've experienced gives me purpose apart from girls is just bettering yourself in every aspect of life, there is literally no limit to what extent you can better yourself, which is why you can always do more, sure your looks might be peaked, sure you don't care about finances as youre probably well off, but find there's so much else to life than that, for me I want to build my legacy by working on a business I'm truly passionate about, i want to help and make life a tiny bit better than I entered it and i want to take care of my family which is my first priority, if you don't have a family make your own or help strangers it's all up to you

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Respalier, Loki, NeoDandi and 3 others

How tall are u?

u may feel like your looks are vacuous, but why come on this forum just to larp and complain about your life when at least 95% of users are so autistic, they would shove ice cubes up their asses to boost testosterone

• +1
Reactions: NeoDandi and johncruz12345

What surgeries did you get?

How did you get the money?

sounds like an indian coping

"wowowo exotic prettyboy owowwoow :feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::soy::soy::soy::soy:"

It's all true what @NeoDandi says, in fact I and @TheLordMadness witnessed everything and maybe we developed some forms of PTSD for the brutal blackpilled episodes we saw.

The following was the most brutal episodes: I and @TheLordmadness were approaching young girls outside a nightclub, then theese jailbaits notice the presence of @NeoDandi, they run towards him, compliment him for his "genetics" and even grope his prettyboy face.

Exactly the following day I was in the beach bar of Rimini when @NeoDandi was there in the toilet draining his cum inside the mouth of a 16 year old top 1% blonde stacy, a 180cm tall basketball player with perfect body

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Danish_Retard, NeoDandi and Banderacell
It's all true what @NeoDandi says, in fact I and @TheLordMadness witnessed everything and maybe we developed some forms of PTSD for the brutal blackpilled episodes we saw.

The following was the most brutal episodes: I and @TheLordmadness were approaching young girls outside a nightclub, then theese jailbaits notice the presence of @NeoDandi, they run towards him, compliment him for his "genetics" and even grope his prettyboy face.

Exactly the following day I was in the beach bar of Rimini when @NeoDandi was there in the toilet draining his cum inside the mouth of a 16 year old top 1% blonde stacy, a 180cm tall basketball player with perfect body
yea

its ttrue that hes curry too

If you're this beautiful, why don't you show your face? :feelshah:
Show us your beauty OP, otherwise you're just some random curry LARPing.

How many shekels did he pay you?

No pics no care

But other than that:

- find a passion like fishing/hiking/cycling/hunting/snorkeling/whatsoever
- find a fulfilling Job
- find a loving girl who will be a good mother and start a small but active family. Don't start a boring family, stay active

Thats it
I see the first two points but I almost have to go into cognitive dissonance to enjoy them as I see everything as temporary (life included), it seems like I have to do it just to make time go by and see my life and youth go away. It sounds like it would be only a way to cope and make time pass while I see my children grow.

Also, I have no idea how to find a fulfilling job, I can see how it would be fulfilling to be Elon Musk but my IQ is not absurdly high and more than anything I don't have his drive to do things.

For the girl, I agree but at my age is not easy to find a girl that is looking for family unless I'd take her out of university and job and fully support her economically. Also I'm quite young and don't feel ready to have a family given all my thoughts.

hobbies are usually the most fun at the beginning or advanced stage with the intermediate transitional period where you're just discovering what you like and what methods to use not being as enjoyable, my guess is that you haven't done any specific thing for long enough to reach the latter hence why you feel as if it hasn't got any purpose.
Very good point. Thing is you need lots of hours into something to become advanced and I struggle committing to something for so long without seeing the point of it besides making time go by.
@NeoDandi what about posting that model who is your lookalike, your former avi I mean
52fd3b12b54b9ba1907f83fc73534a53.jpg
af55da3b196f39e42c256c572cab64dd--male-faces-human-faces.jpg
f3efa4c1d1a8f35a20774726d9d9033a.jpg

I'm a lookalike of this guy but with way more prettyboy vibes than him. Also my skin undertones are different as he has some persian genes while I'm 80% italian, 10% german and 10% french.

Be top 0,1% at anything demanding
I don't have the drive to. I feel you need to be hungry for money or power, something I don't possess as I don't see the need for power once you have the power in sex.

No idea if you're larping or not, but what I've experienced gives me purpose apart from girls is just bettering yourself in every aspect of life, there is literally no limit to what extent you can better yourself, which is why you can always do more, sure your looks might be peaked, sure you don't care about finances as youre probably well off, but find there's so much else to life than that, for me I want to build my legacy by working on a business I'm truly passionate about, i want to help and make life a tiny bit better than I entered it and i want to take care of my family which is my first priority, if you don't have a family make your own or help strangers it's all up to you
The legacy aspect is something I thought about a lot and definitely a big motivator. Though at the end there's no more legacy than children unless you're Steve Jobs or Elon Musk tier in building a successful business. Are you truly motivated to offer something that changes people lives or you just want money and power for the sake of it?
How tall are u?
186cm, 6'1
u may feel like your looks are vacuous, but why come on this forum just to larp and complain about your life when at least 95% of users are so autistic, they would shove ice cubes up their asses to boost testosterone
It was kind of a late night thought and rant. It's not something I can talk about my normal friends, girlfriend or family deeply enough.
What surgeries did you get?
jaw first, then nose
How did you get the money?
made loads of cash with some not too legal activities, and was very lucky (or smart) with investments.

• +1
Reactions: Lorsss and Niklaus Mikaelson

yeah this actually points to another issue I have that is male friends. I feel besides the OG I grew up it's so hard nowadays. most likely people want to be close to be because it might make them feel cool or that they can gain something from staying with me. "omg my friends is a model" and shit like that..

• +1
Reactions: Sprinkles
This guy’s legit. Literally a fusion of Nick Kauffman and Noah Beck.

D346ACBA B5CB 47F3 8242 7ECEE1D95587
28165D8C 680D 4A30 A53C B4636C154A0C

• +1
Reactions: Lorsss and NeoDandi

Your feeling is the result of not having a purpose outside of your biological hardwiring. Finding your life’s purpose is hard but a good way to find it is by asking. What would you do after you get all the money you want. Let’s say your anwser is get married and payoff your parents houses / retire them. Then after that, what would you do. That would be your purpose. Although finding your true purpose is more complicated and that is simply a simple solution/exercise. Bottom line is, find your purpose outside of biology, do somthing you want to do bro.

• +1
Your feeling is the result of not having a purpose outside of your biological hardwiring. Finding your life’s purpose is hard but a good way to find it is by asking. What would you do after you get all the money you want. Let’s say your anwser is get married and payoff your parents houses / retire them. Then after that, what would you do. That would be your purpose. Although finding your true purpose is more complicated and that is simply a simple solution/exercise. Bottom line is, find your purpose outside of biology, do somthing you want to do bro.
Appreciate this message and you touched exactly the right point. I don't seem much meaning in life, I don't crave or lust huge amounts of money, I'm fairly comfortable without living a lavish or extremely luxurious lifestyle.

I don't have the drive to build something that will change humanity and find the probability of this highly unlikely even if I had it.

I can only look forward to kids and coping with some hobbies and enjoying nature.

I feel that there is some merit to becoming the perfect specimen tbh. Assuming you aren't larping, you're already top percentage in looks. Beyond that, IQmaxxing, perfect physique, getting good at arts, learning languages, etc. You can literally be some kind of prime human specimen and just exist to make faggots cope and feel inferior.

There is no meaning of life, period. It's whatever people give meaning to. People like meaning, but objectively none exist.
Whar more?
You peaked at most common things already. For sure.
Only common thing you have not peaked in, is being a fearfull/good opponent in combat(sport). And you haven't vicariously lived to your own kids yet, which most people also decide to do.

Attachments

• 1667554163602.png
    1667554163602.png
    330.9 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Appreciate this message and you touched exactly the right point. I don't seem much meaning in life, I don't crave or lust huge amounts of money, I'm fairly comfortable without living a lavish or extremely luxurious lifestyle.

I don't have the drive to build something that will change humanity and find the probability of this highly unlikely even if I had it.

I can only look forward to kids and coping with some hobbies and enjoying nature.
kids, hobbies and enjoying nature is a great lifes purpose. and making sure your kids have a good life is a hard enough task to where the end product will be very fulfilling. If you like fitness maybe you could make a fitness youtube channel or tiktok account. If u like nature maybe go camping or see some really cool irl views. Just take what you like, and do it. If you have the money and time of course. Good luck and take care brother

Now you are ready to go through the eco-terrorist and "theological hidden sacred esoteric truth" phase in your life

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22354
Can I also get a dm of your face?

Convert to Islam