I’ve seen a thread about this

D

Deleted member 21393

Ugliest Creature
Maybe you have to but just do yourself a favor and sleep on your back without a pillow from now on. I know a lot of you have subhuman monkey posture and fucked up necks and backs right now.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15854
Maybe you have to but just do yourself a favor and sleep on your back without a pillow from now on. I know a lot of you have subhuman monkey posture and fucked up necks and backs right now.
good advice but neglects why bad posture exists in first place
1. sitting habits - lucky fuck you, just fix it
2. if from breathing issue, apnea - tongue posture makes oyu put head forward ot breathe etc.. - this fucks up your entire posture ok, if you sleep on your back you wont be able to breathe because your tongue will dorp in throat and block it
options
sugergy, tongue retainer, mouth pussy etc... - do your own research if you want it ngl ded srs
so telling ppl to just lay on back bro, well meant i guess, but mostly wont fix issue which is lifelon bad breathing from recessed chin - just kill your mom for not breatsfeeding you ngl (look up studies on breastfeeding and dev of breathing canals in face, fuck our moms ngl aaaaaaaaarrrr i want to fuck a fatty mom tho burp etc...)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18879
2. if from breathing issue, apnea - tongue posture makes oyu put head forward ot breathe etc.. - this fucks up your entire posture ok, if you sleep on your back you wont be able to breathe because your tongue will dorp in throat and block it
options
sugergy, tongue retainer, mouth pussy etc... - do your own research if you want it ngl ded srs
so telling ppl to just lay on back bro, well meant i guess, but mostly wont fix issue which is lifelon bad breathing from recessed chin - just kill your mom for not breatsfeeding you ngl (look up studies on breastfeeding and dev of breathing canals in face, fuck our moms ngl aaaaaaaaarrrr i want to fuck a fatty mom tho burp etc...)
I've head about that. I don't think my mom did but it's over regardless so what's in the past is in the past.

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 18879 and Aladin
options
i had meningitis at birth so my tongue was paralyzed till i was 3 from verbal dyspraxia (brain damage) i now have an underbite and long narrow horseface. it's over tbh environment is king. FUCK THE NHS! i cannot get proper posture no matter how hard i try, surgery may be the only way

• So Sad
Reactions: Aladin