I’ve seen just as many gymgoers descend as the ones who have ascended

P

Prettyboy

Banned
I started attending gyms when I was 17 and throughout the now years that I spent there, I’ve came across a lots of people in a lots of places. Trained together with a lots of buddies, got to know new people, seen the same strangers for months.

Despite every single man’s first advice to another man is “hit the gym bro”, at this point I can safely conclude I’ve seen just as much people descend in looks after signing up to the gym, as the ones who look better after setting their foot into the weightroom.

Gymmaxxing sounds straight forward, but it seems it’s really not.

Seen so many teen prettyboys completely ruin their looks in just a few years…

The number #1 reason lots of people descend is bulking and the consequent bloating. Too many scrawny teenagers try to fix their long time shitty eating habits by trying to put on mass in a short amount of time.

04BD99EE 1DD9 4FE6 BB42 E7F26B250AD1

Way too many people fall for the high carbohydrate intake, because that’s what mainstream fitness nutrition tells us to eat. Not realising those advices come from steroid users. High carb - low fat diets weren’t meant natural average joes. The average guy simply lacks the amount of androgens needed for elevated insulin sensitivity to deal with multiple hundred grams of carbs a day, hence they all turn out like Michelin men

7E57829A D283 453F 8EBB 0D49DD9D2729

Way too many men chase size, not realising girls don’t care about big muscles at all - if confronted, they always cope with “but if I’d cut as a natural, I’d look DYEL”

Bloating (bad nutrition) is the hugest looksmin, but the list doesn’t end here. People don’t sleep enough and train like retards. They don’t realize building stregth is the prerequisite of hypertrophy, they focus on isolating their non existant muscles instead of doing compound exercises.

They don’t progress for years. I know youg dudes who have been going to my gym for months / years and their physique didn’t change at all. Which is horrible, considering the gym is special in a sense - the gym is the only place where you pay to work, both with your money and time. Considering this, spending years on end without results is not any different than if you were to burn your money.

Steroid users are yet another breed. There are so many reckless dumb guys. Playing Russian roulette by hopping on a DHT derivative, when they already showed signs of male pattern baldness.

BB6996C6 DFA2 4C90 ADE1 C84F6730F0E8

Same with those with acne. I know a retard who manages to purge his bad case of acne with accutane, only to make it worse than ever before after hopping on roids.

Then there’s guy injuring themselves. Tearing biceps, fucking up their spines, killing their joints.

Gymmaxxing is really not for everyone, it can not only be a huge money & time waste but also dangerous if you fuck around recklessly. Unlike sports, there won’t be a trainer there for you to remind you of yours mistakes, the gym has no entry requirements, everybody does what he wants

About half of people I know started working out look the same or worse now, too many fell for the meme

7E7D9A89 F737 463A 84A3 DDA8587572F1

EE386B72 1313 4029 97E4 49FE6F7E78CE

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Gandy, joseph, Deleted member 20618 and 38 others
the gym is the only place where you pay to work, both with your money and time.

Brutal.

• +1
Reactions: Banderacell, LooksmaxxHopeful, AscendingHero and 8 others
lol stfu chad

• +1
Reactions: gribsufer1, RopeMaxxed, ezio6 and 1 other person
my face is bloated af tbh, but it doesnt matter as I lack bones anyway and at least it widens me face

Your posts never disappoint, I only do calisthenics so I stay lean. Better to be lean and less masc than bloated face on roids.

• +1
Reactions: marek937, joseph, LooksmaxxHopeful and 14 others
u should make a stretching/warmup & injury prevention thread if u havent already. im tryna hit big PRs without ruining my body

• +1
Reactions: LooksmaxxHopeful, squirrelcel, Stallone and 1 other person
Your posts never disappoint, I only do calisthenics so I stay lean. Better to be lean and less masc than bloated face on roids.
By simply staying lean and not even working out you already unlocked your maximum facial potential.

Calisthenics offers more than enough gains to maximize body potential as well.

Weights at the gym just makes progression easier, which is also a slippery slope on the other hand, just see bulking bloatcels who chase weight numbers they lift instead of aesthetics in the mirror. Nobody cares how much you bench

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: VeryFuglyNiyguhs, Deleted member 24940, mug and 12 others
I currently inject 350 mg T and have a backne. It is not krokodil drug user tier but it's still there
Will it be worse if I raise the dose to 500 mg ?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member
I started attending gyms when I was 17 and throughout the now years that I spent there, I’ve came across a lots of people in a lots of places. Trained together with a lots of buddies, got to know new people, seen the same strangers for months.

Despite every single man’s first advice to another man is “hit the gym bro”, at this point I can safely conclude I’ve seen just as much people descend in looks after signing up to the gym, as the ones who look better after setting their foot into the weightroom.

The number #1 reason lots of people descend is bulking and the consequent bloating. Too many scrawny teenagers try to fix their long time shitty eating habits by trying to put on mass in a short amount of time.

View attachment 1800530

Way too many people fall for the high carbohydrate intake, because that’s what mainstream fitness nutrition tells us to eat. Not realising those advices come from steroid users. High carb - low fat diets weren’t meant natural average joes. The average guy simply lacks the amount of androgens needed for elevated insulin sensitivity to deal with multiple hundred grams of carbs a day, hence they all turn out like Michelin men

View attachment 1800550

Way too many men chase size, not realising girls don’t care about big muscles at all - if confronted, they always cope with “but if I’d cut as a natural, I’d look DYEL”

Bloating (bad nutrition) is the hugest looksmin, but the list doesn’t end here. People don’t sleep enough and train like retards. They don’t realize building stregth is the prerequisite of hypertrophy, they focus on isolating their non existant muscles instead of doing compound exercises.

They don’t progress for years. I know youg dudes who have been going to my gym for months / years and their physique didn’t change at all. Which is horrible, considering the gym is special in a sense - the gym is the only place where you pay to work, both with your money and time. Considering this, spending years on end without results is not any different than if you were to burn your money.

Steroid users are yet another breed. There are so many reckless dumb guys. Playing Russian roulette by hopping on a DHT derivative, when they already showed signs of male pattern baldness.

View attachment 1800557

Same with those with acne. I know a retard who manages to purge his bad case of acne with accutane, only to make it worse than ever before after hopping on roids.

Then there’s guy injuring themselves. Tearing biceps, fucking up their spines, killing their joints.

Gymmaxxing is really not for everyone, it can not only be a huge money & time waste but also dangerous if you fuck around recklessly. Unlike sports, there won’t be a trainer there for you to remind you of yours mistakes, the gym has no entry requirements, everybody does what he wants

About half of people I know started working out look the same or worse now, too many fell for the meme

View attachment 1800546
View attachment 1800547

big muscles are overrated and too many people have them anyway

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member, squirrelcel, datboijj and 1 other person
prettyboy ily but can we see what you look like with a shirt on, you’re 6’3 so u mog me since I’m 6 feet, but I wanna see if with shirts on if it looks like I can barrel you over with a shoulder barge ok? you make me feel like a manlet ok?

I agree with most of the things you have said except :
Obviously you don't need to become Ronnie Coleman, but having muscle mass is definitely more beneficial than just being lean with a bit of muscle.
Women do care about frame and having well developed delts and lats will help you.
And just being NOTICEABLY muscular in CLOTHES by itself makes you striking.
A Connor Murphy type of physique will benefit most men moreso than a lean K-POP ottermode ever could

also a slight caloric surplus can help build muscle. It’s just that some people go overboard with it and become bloated.

but right would look much worse it he wasn't that bulit

• +1
Reactions: Sir Galachad, LooksmaxxHopeful, AscendingHero and 7 others
Calisthenics do not make you lean.
Calisthenics just means that most of the exercises you do mainly use your bodyweight, and are mostly compound movements.
People sometimes struggle to put on more muscle with calisthenic, not because of its nature but because of their methodology. They do 1000 push-ups, instead of using progressive overload or using different versions of the exercise or by adding weight. Which is like using 10 lbs dumbbells and doing 1000 reps of bench press. And then saying that the bench press "makes you lean" and "not get big muscles" when you have just been using 10 lbs dumbbells for 3 years, with 0 progressive overload. The problem isn’t the bench press but the way it’s used here.

all concepts from weight training can be applied to calisthenics. It’s just that isolation is more complicated and the resistance cannot be precisely adjusted while also being limited to how you distribute your bodyweight(a problem solved with weighted calisthenics)

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: oldcell, AscendingHero, Prettyboy and 2 others
I currently inject 350 mg T and have a backne. It is not krokodil drug user tier but it's still there
Will it be worse if I raise the dose to 500 mg ?
no, it will just make it all magically disappear and make you a supersoldier

Couldn't have said it better, agree 100% with you.

Another thing to consider is how much self awareness and low IQ the average gymcel is in terms of what appeals to women.
I was asked by a gym buddy what kind of body I thought was ideal and wanted to achieve. I showed him this:
3d281a02ff494a112eadfc13029054342a119fd7.jpg

He told me all I have to do is to not eat anymore and stop going to the gym lmao, and that women need to feel protected and don't like anorexic guys (seriously). The guy is one of those strong fat people that moves a lot of weight in the gym, but looks like a farmer and not like someone that goes to the gym (obvious incel in denial). Most people are not as extreme and retarded as him, but they think anyone can achieve a physique like that in a couple of months and that women usually like much bulkier men, which is beyond delusional IME.
I'll have a physique like that after plenty of work and losing another 30 pounds on top of the 30 I already lost, but I'm also the only person in the gym that I go that had notable changes for the better (in my case, weight loss), most people look the same as they looked in january, when I started going to the gym again.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: AscendingHero, squirrelcel, Danish_Retard and 3 others
@Prettyboy how do I build muscle without being in a surplus (and thus getting bloat)

99% of the population would look better if trained at the gym, and gained lean muscle
these guys just have body dismorphia and are chasing size, which is why they become bloated

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, squirrelcel, Danish_Retard and 5 others
lol stfu chad
Yeah there is that too.
He is facially attractive and doesn’t have empathy towards average and below men.
Yeah K-pop ottermode is good enough if you are already attractive. But those same bodies have absolutely no effect on the appeal of an average/below man, especially when he puts a shirt on.
We need to do more to truly make somewhat of a difference and have a striking body that halos. The average man‘s appeal increases with Connor Murphy's or Austin Dunham's physique, but with K Pop lean ottermode there is absolutely no effect.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: tehVigilante, AscendingHero, germanlooks and 1 other person
How much of a caloric surplus is optimal for natty and prettyboy look? Idk if 300 is too much.

completely and utterly true. Gym in itself isn’t a cope but bodybuilding is.

• +1
Reactions: Tenshi
67E68782 E90E 4382 A065 A2DABDA8DFC5

i love jim tho

@Prettyboy how do I build muscle without being in a surplus (and thus getting bloat)
How much of a caloric surplus is optimal for natty and prettyboy look? Idk if 300 is too much.
Most people don’t even need caloric surplus from eaten food … because they are in caloric surplus by merit of having bodyfat. As long as you have excess bodyfat, you can use it up as caloric surplus and build muscle if you allow your body to run on fat as a fuel source by cutting carbs low enough

• +1
  • Love it
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Chintuck22, AscendingHero, SolarWind and 6 others
JFLLL

COPE THREAD

KEEP CRYING FOR BLOAT
EAE33564 FDB2 42EC AAB0 ECCA0A1DB3AA

194A36AE 3492 4CD3 85EF 1C52899CF2A1
220C7AEE F7BA 476F 8741 C4397A2A2D36

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: marek937, TheDragon, Chintuck22 and 10 others
I showed him this:
3d281a02ff494a112eadfc13029054342a119fd7.jpg
This is not even close to being ideal. It’s more like the bare minimum to have a physique which doesn’t failo you.

Looks twink especially in clothing. And to look somewhat good with this small amount of muscle you need 99 percentile bones and isnertions.

• +1
Reactions: JawMogger, AscendingHero, norwegiancel and 9 others
This is not even close to being ideal. It’s more like the bare minimum to have a physique which doesn’t failo you.

Looks twink especially in clothing. And to look somewhat good with this small amount of muscle you need 99 percentile bones and isnertions.
most guys will never be look masculine in clothes. Maybe with roids (redpill cope tho)

• +1
Reactions: wollet2 and Yerico7
I think one problem is that people bulk natty, which is silly because instead of overeating for 3 months, you're overeating for years.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Prettyboy and Yerico7

I think most women love that kind pf physique. Most IRL slayers I know have that kind of build, and when asked most women point out that kind of physique as ideal most of the time.
It's true that in clothes he would look DYEL, but so do most natty gymcelled guys unless they are fat/bloated or have been constantly gymcelling for many years and have top genetics.
It's true that he has excellent, very aesthetic insertions and not everyone would look as good with that kind of physique. I'm at 22-25% bf at the moment but luckily I also have very good insertions so hope to see good results in some months once I'm as lean as him.

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7
Most people don’t even need caloric surplus from eaten food … because they are in caloric surplus by merit of having bodyfat. As long as you have excess bodyfat, you can use it up as caloric surplus and build muscle if you allow your body to run on fat as a fuel source by cutting carbs low enough
Right now I’m being a hypocrite as I made a similar post a month ago but I’m currently on summer break for 2 months so decided to start gymcel again.

I would love for this to be true but there is so much conflicting information on this subject as a lot of people say you can’t gain in a deficit.

@Prettyboy am i a chad, bro?
Sculpt

• Love it
Reactions: Prettyboy
3A044571 2301 455A BF2C 302EAEA77264

Have I been summoned

• JFL
Reactions: gribsufer1, TeenAscender, Danish_Retard and 1 other person

View attachment 1800530

View attachment 1800550

View attachment 1800557

View attachment 1800546
View attachment 1800547

This is why Kinobody style training and philosophy is ideal imo. Also gymcellers should strive to hit certain ratios, BF%’s and strength standards.

Check out the vitruvian man by Leonardo Devinci. And Radu Anotniu on youtube.

IMO. The ideal physique is in the middle of Vinnie Hacker and Brad Pitt in Troy.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and Prettyboy
Good thread, most gymgoers don't even know how to work out properly either. They want to put on size but have no idea how to induce hypertrophy.

No chit, Sherlock; constant bulking + high carb etc (whatever that means), ROIDS....all retarded.

It's a LIFESTYLE you stupid bastards. Just train regular, EAT CLEAN and STAY LEAN....and #NOFAP goddammnit.

Whilst wage slaving for your surgeries if you're that extreme.

Ascend!

"Ascend to the end!"

...then "REVEL in your time, slayers."

However, a shit frame (post #3) is a shit frame forever. Never began for those people.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Sir Galachad and Chintuck22
Yo I sent you a pm after reading this thread I’d appreciate it if you helped out 🙏

so youre saying eat at maintenance and low carb is enough to build muscle? Do you train to failure on your compound lifts?

I know a normie 5’7 gymaxxed guy, he weighs 90kg around 16% bf and is dating a 22 year old at 34

Right now I’m being a hypocrite as I made a similar post a month ago but I’m currently on summer break for 2 months so decided to start gymcel again.

I would love for this to be true but there is so much conflicting information on this subject as a lot of people say you can’t gain in a deficit.
if u wristcel u wont gain shit on deficit, only on surplus no matter what u do.
Its MUST for skinnycells. Otherwise they will look like a fucking camp survivor and lose all progress.
First guy typical calisthenics athlete that afraid to eat more. ONLY clean bulk. Leave dirty bulk to bloated "tryna getting huge" gymgoer
Hardy0.jpg

Last edited:
I eat 300-350g of carbs daily and my body is still very lean. I need this amount to have strenght for 4 times gym a week. In the end its all about calorie deficit or overdose.

• +1
Reactions: TrestIsBest
most guys will never be look masculine in clothes. Maybe with roids (redpill cope tho)
if you want that effect of people telling you "oh have u been lifting bruh" and masculine and stuff you can simply wear fitting or even better, smaller sized clothing. People are literally this stupid.

You'll actually look better than these roided freaks, more like and athlete who's lean and fit and not a bloatlord

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: TrestIsBest and Deleted member 17244
so youre saying eat at maintenance and low carb is enough to build muscle? Do you train to failure on your compound lifts?

Yes.

You can gain muscle while losing fat/maintaining fat as long as you are:
(1) a beginner (or intermediate) lifter who has some bodyfat to spare for their body to use as energy
(2) have muscle memory; and/or
(3) are on roids

The eat big to gain muscle bullshit ruined the aesthetics for so many guys.

I eat 300-350g of carbs daily and my body is still very lean. I need this amount to have strenght for 4 times gym a week. In the end its all about calorie deficit or overdose.

Plenty of people will look like a bloated blowfish facially on that many carbs even if they are lean. Everybody is different and speaking in absolutes is one of the sources of retardation on this website.

15-16" arms depending on height (100% achievable natty by everyone who doesn't have some sort of disorder) at 10-13% bodyfat in a tailored t shirt would make most guys look masculine in clothes.

Bulk till you hit 2 plate bench, 3 plate squat, 4 plate deadlift. Or until total is under 1000lbs. Then maintain or cut.

• +1
Reactions: Kmscurry
The only example of this I've seen is natties doing roid bulking diets. Everyone knows someone who went through the GNC mass gainer powder phase and just got fat.

• JFL
Reactions: Ricochet

View attachment 1800530

View attachment 1800550

View attachment 1800557

View attachment 1800546
View attachment 1800547

Most roiders I see look at least 20 years older than their real age. Plus people like Jason blaha misunderstand the purpose of athletes eating high carb diets. Athletes need those diets to recover from very grueling training sessions. It's not going to help if your blaha who sits on his fatass and lifts twice a day. He justifies Michael Phelps eating a box of pizza a day while training. because.

Lyle McDonald's formula has been the cause of grief for dream bulkers. In my experience it's way to generous for men lacking 1st percentile genes.

Another scam is buying preworkouts. Most preworkouts are carbs with b vitamins. You can just get bananas for almost 90% cheaper. Same thing really.

• +1
Reactions: SolarWind
Bulking was the best decision of my life tbh

i didnt read the thread but remember that you wont escape norwood reaper

One thing to keep in mind to explain this phenomenon is that many men want a huge body that mogs other men's.
They are more interested in being perceived as a threat by other males, than as a potential mate by females.

Their workouts are fueled by what I like to call "mog anxiety", rather than health and attractiveness.

• +1
Reactions: Sir Galachad and Prettyboy
Klinefelters is always 100% over
At least he won't go bald. Also T injections will help as long as the patient didn't have a micropenis.