Ive started being healthy(eating meat/organs/RAW dairy...moving, losing fat..), why am i becoming so confrontional and aggressive?

KB_maxxer

KB_maxxer

Iron
As the title says, ive Always been slow confrontstion guy but recently ive been arguing with my Brother (2 years older), he Is way taller than me and looks chadlite(me sub-human) he was interfering with my sleep by playing with the PS4 at night so i hot confrontional, i was about to elbow him(i do muay thai) but my dad separate US, and im in the fucking living room.
So they have zero respect for me?

LOOK THEM IN THE EYES WITH DEATH STARES, FEEL THE FEAR INSIDE THEM. EARN RESPECT.

IT CAN BEGIN ITS NOT OVER

• +1
Reactions: boss8055 and Uncle Dinky
LOOK THEM IN THE EYES WITH DEATH STARES, FEEL THE FEAR INSIDE THEM. EARN RESPECT.

IT CAN BEGIN ITS NOT OVER
Its not over yet?
Ill do that shit, i do muay thai so even of they try something Is game over for them.

Careful you can still lose
Yes, so, divide and conquer, my dad called me and from his voice i felt i had control of the convo, so yeah, got the Money to buy half a kilo of liver for lunch.

Yes, so, divide and conquer, my dad called me and from his voice i felt i had control of the convo, so yeah, got the Money to buy half a kilo of liver for lunch.
not over until chadlite brother is bomesmashing zygos until he is retarded to be like you