How I saved myself from becoming a Manlet (Heightmaxxing)

Hello dear people today I will be explaining how I saved myself from becoming a manlet, this thread will be based on a little bit of studies and a bit of my own opinions. This will be a low effort thread i cant bother to link studies etc.

To start off with my height I was 5’10 when I was 16 now I am 17.5 and 6’4. 5’10 father and a 5’7 mother

U may wonder how I grew 6 inches in the span of 1.5 years and thats what I will be explaining:

Weightlifting: I was a gymcel when i was 14, I started lifting heavy eating alot mainly protein because thats what I heard helps height growth, I did no cardio only eat, lift weights and sleep, I was like 5’8 when I was 14 and felt extremely short because i live in northern europe and I knew I would be fucked if I never grew after lifting weights, fast forward to age 16 I finally stopped lifting and caring about muscles, standing at 5’10 I got depressed (Still am) started starving myself to lose weight started smoking cigarettes and thats when I started growing JFL. So at all costs avoid lifting heavy during puberty and dont listen to those fuckers in social media that says it has no impact on growth they want your ass fucked nobody wants u to be better.

Weightlifting impact on height (COPE)—> Study

Sugar is very important for growth, children and teenagers crave sugar because its needed for growth, when im talking about growth im not only talking about height but also bone growth. Some faggots on social media just talks without knowing shit.

Sugar —-> Study

Diet: during puberty you should not diet, especially having a protein focused diet is not gonna benefit you, in my opinion and experience you should eat everything you crave just dont become a oily fat fuck keep that in mind.

Geographical location: Now this is an important factor, I live in northern europe and ive been seeing alot of 6’7 asians recently thats born here, for example im from the mediterraneans and there is literally nobody in my family from my home country thats over 6ft, only me my brother and my cousin thats born in northern europe and he is 6’7. and the reason is not «Quality food» but geographical location, the more northern u live the taller the human body will be.

—> Study

Activity: Stay active do some type of sports, avoid wrestling, I did wrestling when i was 16 and the only benefit i got from it is a 18.5 inch neck and sleep problems.

Sleep: In my opinion sleep is cope, i slept so much less than i did during my younger years and i grew alot fucking more, its still important tho. 7-9 hours is ideal too much will disrupt ur sleep schedule, and make sure to sleep before 11, I had months when I would sleep during the day instead of night and that shit was rough i was losing it + i didnt grow alot.

Most importantly GENETICS: I have to say genetics is important yes but the reason why u might be short is because you listen to what some retard says on tiktok about height growth like eating protein sleeping and staying active whilst ur genetics allows u to grow if u maybe eat a lot of bullshit, do drugs smoke cigarettes or just dont sleep alot, call me a lunatic but thats my opinion.

And the less you give a fuck about height is when you actually grow, you will never see a height obsessed tall dude that eats high protein diet to grow alot😂 Always the dudes that gives zero fuck about diet training and sleep that is the tallest.
Why sleep before 11?

A 5'7 mom > guaranteed 6 ft at least
Yeah which is why I look at height in a women too. It’s good to reference of the men in her family if she had brothers and her dad is tall.