I've tried given my friend self-improvement tips but he acts stupid.

Ner0

Ner0

Iron
My friend is 300–400 lbs., 6"0 ft. At 16. I told him to start on a calorie deficit, lose that weight, and start softmaxxing. He said no; he's trying to build muscle to look like Eddie Hall. and I told him, How are you even going to attain that muscle? He said by weightlifting and cardio. He supposedly has been doing this for 4 years and is still the fucking same. and on that, he gets no play. I think it's over for him.

Attachments

• image_2024-08-18_184659252.png
    image_2024-08-18_184659252.png
    50.6 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: isis_Bleach
idk why niggers wanna become like eddie hall or the rock or some jacked disgusting gymcell, he prbably watches hamza or watches corny bodybuilding edits with phonk music

• +1
Reactions: watah, isis_Bleach and Ner0
idk why niggers wanna become like eddie hall or the rock or some jacked disgusting gymcell, he prbably watches hamza or watches corny bodybuilding edits with phonk music
He believes that looking like Eddie hall would make him attract to Asians if he went to japan(he watches unhealthy amount of anime).

id rather be skinny than have eddie hall physique

• +1
Reactions: Ner0
He believes that looking like Eddie hall would make him attract to Asians if he went to japan(he watches unhealthy amount of anime).
its over for him, no asian stacy or htb likes big bulky guys they love prettyboys

• +1
Reactions: Ner0