j can’t cope anymore. I don’t know what to do

56and3psl

Silver
I just keep looking at old photos of what I used to look like before using HGH and i just want to go back so bad but i can’t I look totally different and i don’t understand. shit is making me so depressed i don’t know what to do. how do i get over it

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: tombradylover, greycel, Costcosuperstore and 6 others
i just wish heightmaxxing was parroted on this forum and fuck freak4life man for getting me on this when i was 16. i was a retard man. i wish i never found this shit HGH stuff how did i even get my hands on it at 16. my parents didn’t even give a fuck.

• JFL
Reactions: fuse
This is what happens when people tell 15 year old greycels to abuse drugs. This forum si completely and utterly retarded and anyone below the age of 18 should be banned. Tell us what happened?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: framemoggerr, tombradylover, greycel and 12 others
what even happend to your face bro

This is what happens when people tell 15 year old greycels to abuse drugs. This forum si completely and utterly retarded and anyone below the age of 18 should be banned. Tell us what happened?
i don’t even know why i listened to them. I was so dumb they was saying my life was over and shit if i didn’t do it and i looked good i just look so fucking ugly now i don’t understand.

How tall are u now?

atleast there's the other benefits of HGH you can cope with

how many iu did u take

• +1
Reactions: elemanzelvadre
Keeping hgh Aside
Have u noticed any advisory effect from ai

I think we are the same person, leave this place asap and never come back. Fuck that stinky hole, nobody needs it anyways. I took hexarelin too, my health is completely fucked with 16 but i think i can recover. Do you look totally different in a bad way or good way?

can you send before after pics pm or here?

Did you even have open plates

You are literally 1 in 1000, it was your pathetic body that responded horribly to it, this has happened to pretty much no one else besides you, don't go telling people hgh is some terrible dangerous drug because only you got bad sides. You can die from drinking water and eating too many apples, that doesn't mean everyone should stop eating apples and drinking water

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: LegitUser, Costcosuperstore, MaestheticMaso and 2 others
Rip another one gone. Gl bro. Pm if you need anything

• +1
Reactions: greycel
I think we are the same person, leave this place asap and never come back. Fuck that stinky hole, nobody needs it anyways. I took hexarelin too, my health is completely fucked with 16 but i think i can recover. Do you look totally different in a bad way or good way?
horrible way g. my before and after pics are on here in my post history.

• +1
Reactions: greycel
God damn 8 months ? What happened to your face ?
idk just got uglier g. more ogre. was pretty before and it kinda just ruined me. ai fucked me over a bit too hair wise. i don’t even recognize myself g. i look 26 at 17. i don’t even know man. even people don’t recognize me anymore really because i just look old.

You are literally 1 in 1000, it was your pathetic body that responded horribly to it, this has happened to pretty much no one else besides you, don't go telling people hgh is some terrible dangerous drug because only you got bad sides. You can die from drinking water and eating too many apples, that doesn't mean everyone should stop eating apples and drinking water
yeah plates were open. i took a break off ai tho in october and september and only used sriniddx sparingly after that and im assuming that caused my plates to close rapidly but they were below bone age 17 in november, rapid changes occured in december and january. literally 2-3 months fucked me. i wish i would have stopped running it when people told me not to in october and november. i fucked kyself g. literally 3 more months of that shit fucked me and by late january it was too late.

idk just got uglier g. more ogre. was pretty before and it kinda just ruined me. ai fucked me over a bit too hair wise. i don’t even recognize myself g. i look 26 at 17. i don’t even know man. even people don’t recognize me anymore really because i just look old.
I can say, that you are definitely not ugly. I know that this shit doesnt help, but you are def not a genetic dead end. https://looksmax.org/threads/is-taking-hgh-at-mid-18-worth-it.1040860/post-15657834
What about your health bro ? Is your liver alright ?

5iu 8 months didn’t do anything wrong
My guess u overdid it
The movement u come to know u aint getting taller just ur bone density increasing all over the place u should have stopped
Ntg can be done abt it now
Jova

ma

maby my plates just closed quickly, i didn’t get any bone changes when i was running it under age 17. as soon as I hit age 17 tho from november to feb 1st i had weird changes that must’ve occurred rapidly. but many people also ran more than i did at that age and didnt age or have changes. maybe it was because i didn’t use ai enough during that specific period maybe my plates just closed rapidly and then it all went to my face.

But what just happened. You are now not ugly broski. But some how your face brutally changed.

I can say, that you are definitely not ugly. I know that this shit doesnt help, but you are def not a genetic dead end. https://looksmax.org/threads/is-taking-hgh-at-mid-18-worth-it.1040860/post-15657834
What about your health bro ? Is your liver alright ?
that’s just a decent pic of me now G. regular lighting and shit i’m deadass despicable looking, and my girl left me and i don’t even look how i used to look so she won’t ever remember me for who i was before when i pulled her g. Literally descended so badly permanent i can’t pull myself out. im thinking of commiting. i went from HIGH MTN/low htn to LTN. i just cant man i wish i never found this dogshit forum. making me insecure about my height and shit. i can’t man. i just wish i could go back

that’s just a decent pic of me now G. regular lighting and shit i’m deadass despicable looking, and my girl left me and i don’t even look how i used to look so she won’t ever remember me for who i was before when i pulled her g. Literally descended so badly permanent i can’t pull myself out. im thinking of commiting. i went from HIGH MTN/low htn to LTN. i just cant man i wish i never found this dogshit forum. making me insecure about my height and shit. i can’t man. i just wish i could go back
How tall are you ?

Why she left you ?

How tall are you ?
5’8 3/4 g sum like that i would have been perfectly fine with the way i looked before but now im short and uglier man. im just fucked completely now. i literally should ahve stayed the way GOD made me this forum is horrible and the shit they say to do is deadass miserable too young teens like i was. i was barely 16

Why she left you ?
idk g but she was very pretty and only reason why i pulled her was probably because of the way i looked before. now i can’t even compete w her or the dudes she might pull. feels horrible like an empty void inside me that this happened to me and i hate self pitying but what else can i really do? get plastic surgery at 17? i would have been a. normal ass kid with lots of friends but instead i decided to try and heighrmax and stay home all day researching dumb shit to try and get taller because blackpill said my life was over if i stayed 5’9

Why she left you ?
i should have known that i was a little more facially blessed than a lot of people who were heieghtmaxxing with me. And that I sidnt need to ruin that for 2 inches

5’8 3/4 g sum like that i would have been perfectly fine with the way i looked before but now im short and uglier man. im just fucked completely now. i literally should ahve stayed the way GOD made me this forum is horrible and the shit they say to do is deadass miserable too young teens like i was. i was barely 16
I can understand you completely. i suggest to fucking leave this shithole and never come back. I took hexarelin with 14. I did literally everything to not be a boneless fag anymore. Iam not ugly, but iam just not hot enough for girls. Girls always called me cute but it was never enough for more. I hope you are alright and things are going to get better for you homie. Leave this shithole fr. I have 4k posts already and iam rotting in the looksmaxxing section all day. Atleast my bones now somehow ''alright'', my cheekbones are good and my jaw too. But i still have a fucking babyface. Iam 16 rn and i hope i can make it out of inceldom. I dont even give a fuck about getting a gf atp. I just hope i can somehow go to my normal mind again. Wish you the best.

i hate self pitying but what else can i really do?
No nigger you are good, atp you deserve to take pity on jfl. Lookism and blackpill is obv rly true in todays society.

i would have been a. normal ass kid with lots of friends but instead i decided to try and heighrmax and stay home all day researching dumb shit to try and get taller because blackpill said my life was over if i stayed 5’9
You give me sapphire vibes jfl, the only difference that sapphire was a troll and you are probably not a troll. Damn thats insane and i dont really know what to say because i deal with the same problems. I can only suggest to you that you should stop lurking these forums. Just go bro, try to enjoy your life. I know that its really hard to do that, especially when your mind is fucked and filled with bullshit. Have you ever talked with your loved ones about this problems ? I tried to talk to my parents but they didnt rly understood me jfl.

No nigger you are good, atp you deserve to take pity on jfl. Lookism and blackpill is obv rly true in todays society.

You give me sapphire vibes jfl, the only difference that sapphire was a troll and you are probably not a troll. Damn thats insane and i dont really know what to say because i deal with the same problems. I can only suggest to you that you should stop lurking these forums. Just go bro, try to enjoy your life. I know that its really hard to do that, especially when your mind is fucked and filled with bullshit. Have you ever talked with your loved ones about this problems ? I tried to talk to my parents but they didnt rly understood me jfl.
nah my parents didn’t even care abt me injecting g they only pointed out the facial changes when i stopped which made it worse. i don’t even recognize myself in pictures anymore or the mirror. i don’t even know who i am rn man.

I just keep looking at old photos of what I used to look like before using HGH and i just want to go back so bad but i can’t I look totally different and i don’t understand. shit is making me so depressed i don’t know what to do. how do i get over it
how many iu did u take

Na bro wtf I’m honestly shocked. This actually hit me deep I feel so sorry for u bro. I don’t think leaving the forum will help u in any way, just don’t do some crazy dumb shit like HGH again. I still feel like u can improve ur looks tho. Cmon bro don’t give up, this honestly hit me deep

Na bro wtf I’m honestly shocked. This actually hit me deep I feel so sorry for u bro. I don’t think leaving the forum will help u in any way, just don’t do some crazy dumb shit like HGH again. I still feel like u can improve ur looks tho. Cmon bro don’t give up, this honestly hit me deep
did you see my pics

if i saw my pics there’s not really any recovering this without surgery g

if i saw my pics there’s not really any recovering this without surgery g
Yes I saw the pics bro , did u gain any weight in between the pics cos no way ur face changed all like that from HGH

no im the same weight. just GH man.
Crazyyyyyy. Bro I’m sorry but the only way u can reverse this is surgery. Ur honestly living my biggest fear bro I feel so guilty for some reason

Crazyyyyyy. Bro I’m sorry but the only way u can reverse this is surgery. Ur honestly living my biggest fear bro I feel so guilty for some reason
dude. i literally am fighting suicide rn. my girl left me too whose extremely pretty and i only pulled her cuz of how i looked before. i had no need to do all this. i wish i would have just been normal and never found this forum and stayed the way God made me. i just got fucked tbh.

• So Sad
Reactions: Costcosuperstore
can’t even compete with the guys she will pull anymore.

• So Sad
Reactions: Costcosuperstore