"J-Just pay for overpriced rubber to chew on and get big masseters bro. You'll be a chad in no time!"

Mustascend

Mustascend

Gold
2 months of masseter reduction:

Screen Shot 2022 04 18 at 104825 PM

I saw this guy licking doorknobs at UCLA last semester

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: bogii, angloidcel, Deleted member 15827 and 6 others
You are a brave, talented, courageous individual.

I applaud and salute you.
Thank you. Jawsercize/chisell/jawliner gives bloated chipmunk cheeks more than anything

another view
Screen Shot 2022 04 18 at 111415 PM

mirin

i think i suffer from oversized masseter, gives me a chipmunk look and a resting bitch face. can you help point me in the right direction on how to get it done?

mirin

i think i suffer from oversized masseter, gives me a chipmunk look and a resting bitch face. can you help point me in the right direction on how to get it done?
Sure thing. You can send me a pic so I can get a better idea if you want

so which one is the before

• JFL
Reactions: frendly
Botox and dysport. I had a condition though that caused them to be massively oversized
So technically mastic could work if you have the right insertions + starting out with small masseters ?

So technically mastic could work if you have the right insertions + starting out with small masseters ?
It's hard to say. Masseters looked terrible on me though. In the before pic they were still reduced from when I started

Here's before I started. I think jaw shaping products at least develop the mandible, but only before your mid 20s. Big masseters typically aren't an improvement though.

Attachments

• IMG_20190528_115901480.jpg
    IMG_20190528_115901480.jpg
    511.9 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_20200315_014612549.jpg
    IMG_20200315_014612549.jpg
    344.6 KB · Views: 0
It's hard to say. Masseters looked terrible on me though. In the before pic they were still reduced from when I started

Here's before I started. I think jaw shaping products at least develop the mandible, but only before your mid 20s. Big masseters typically aren't an improvement though.
you look aspie in the first pic

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend