JamesHowlett: Tinder experiment

@Introvertednarc bro whats your height

His front is 4 psl . Intro is not good looking lol .
if I’m 4 psl what rating does that Paki get then ??? I mog him smv + psl wise and you rated him 4.5 jfl , utter coping mole rat NCT JEW NOSED DOG .

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 3526, Deleted member 8583, Deleted member 6963 and 3 others
Holy fuck he looks super high E. Is that really him, lol.
This is a more accurate angle

5E8CB4F3 1BAC 4605 8448 3D6FEC5703E3

• Hmm...
Reactions: Moggy
if I’m 4 psl what rating does that Paki get then ??? I mog him smv + psl wise and you rated him 4.5 jfl , utter coping mole rat NCT JEW NOSED DOG .
I cropped his frace . His face when u look closely at it looks like shit srs . I agree now . But from a far with his style and Frame he looks good @Moggy @Newone @brbbrah

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Moggy, Deleted member 9072 and Introvertednarc
You absolutely do not MOG anyone I posted. They get 100+ matches a day, you would struggle to get 10 tbh.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Mateusz74, 6485b025t, Introvertednarc and 4 others
I cropped his frace . His face when u look closely at it looks like shit srs . I agree now . But from a far with his style and Frame he looks good @Moggy @Newone @brbbrah
Lol you’re a backtracking cuck , I’m easily above average . You even said that pakistani Guy was 4.5 psl in his selfies , norwooding NCT Jew nosed hypocrite .

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Copeful and Deleted member 9072
@Introvertednarc bhai your getting bullied please stop for your mental health

• JFL
Reactions: Introvertednarc and Deleted member 6963
You absolutely do not MOG anyone I posted. They get 100+ matches a day, you would struggle to get 10 tbh.
He’s another delusional narcy lol .

• +1
Reactions: 6485b025t, Moggy and Deleted member 9072
Lol you’re a backtracking cuck , I’m easily above average . You even said that pakistani Guy was 4.5 psl in his selfies , norwooding NCT Jew nosed hypocrite .
??? Ur not above average by anymeans . Mirin2234 mogged u hard when girls compared u and him . I’ll post all the results rn if u don’t stop coping srs I’ll post . Stop being a delusional narcy

• +1
  • Woah
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Copeful, 6485b025t, Deleted member 9072 and 1 other person
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 6485b025t, sytyl, Sikkunt23 and 1 other person
YOU MOG HIM SMV WISE?

NIGGA ARE YOU RETARDED; DO YOU THINK YOU WOULD OUTSLAY THIS TALL LARGEFRAMED PAKI IN A CLUB??
i wouldnt say largeframed but yes his frame is good

• +1
YOU MOG HIM SMV WISE?

NIGGA ARE YOU RETARDED; DO YOU THINK YOU WOULD OUTSLAY THIS TALL LARGEFRAMED PAKI IN A CLUB??
He's never been a party, let alone a club. The gall of this estrogenic cuckold to claim he mog's every Pakistani, JFL.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3573, sytyl, Deleted member 4438 and 1 other person
@JamesHowlett told me that he got "Chad treatment" when he went out clubbing in Canada during his visit here. So I decided to run a Tinder experiment on him here in Canada where I live. I even put that he's 6'2" in bio (despite the fact that he's only 5'11") just to prove a further point. After approximately 12 hours of running the experiment, he only got 13 likes. That's an average-slightly above average Tinder result in my area. The average guy in my area gets around 8-10 likes on Tinder after a 12 hour period.

I got @Blackout.xl to run an experiment in Canada as well (in a different part of Canada). After 12 hours in his experiment James got 11 likes. So the results were fairly consistent. This is James for those of you who don't know.

View attachment 635584

View attachment 635586

View attachment 635588

View attachment 635592

@Newone This one is for you bro
how hot were the girls? Any stacies? White?

He's never been a party, let alone a club. The gall of this estrogenic cuckold to claim he mog's every Pakistani, JFL.
clubbing is haram anyways bro

• +1
Reactions: Sikkunt23 and Moggy
lol i cant believe those low class subhuman ethnics get so many likes. the only ppl that do well from what ive seen irl are very gl w exotic phenotypes like @Sikkunt23. ogres like adilboxer have too much of a terrorist failo for any general appeal.

All of these pics just go to show how fade adds more appeal to ethnics.
fades look like fucking shit, even more so on ethnics. makes u look much more low class and dirty.

• Ugh..
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: 5'8manlet, Deleted member 3526, sytyl and 2 others
lol i cant believe those low class subhuman ethnics get so many likes. the only ppl that do well from what ive seen irl are very gl w exotic phenotypes like @Sikkunt23. ogres like adilboxer have too much of a terrorist failo for any general appeal.

fades look like fucking shit, even more so on ethnics. makes u look much more low class and dirty.
lol i cant believe those low class subhuman ethnics get so many likes.
At the end of the day their fucking and your not so stop coping

• +1

Huh?

The "ogres" are the ones slaying, only on obscure forums do gay alien prettyboys like Barrett slay. Tinder results speak for themselves.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3526 and Deleted member 9072
lol i cant believe those low class subhuman ethnics get so many likes.
At the end of the day their fucking and your not so stop coping

maybe it’s bc the experiments are done in Canada idk? There’s a lot more ethnics there, especially of that phenotype, whereas ppl would look at them as terrorists here. I would prefer not to look like a fake gangbanger refugee anyways.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 5'8manlet, goat2x, Sikkunt23 and 2 others
maybe it’s bc the experiments are done in Canada idk? There’s a lot more ethnics there, especially of that phenotype, whereas ppl would look at them as terrorists here. I would prefer not to look like a fake gangbanger refugee anyways.
The experiments were done all over the world (Poland, France, Germany, USA, Canada). Multiple cities with varying degrees of ethnics. You need to swallow the DOM high T pill.

• +1
Reactions: Sikkunt23 and curryslayerordeath
how hot were the girls? Any stacies? White?
I underestimated chad treatment and also what stacies are, I thought they were just gl girls.

I essentially got approached by average and gl girls but not legit stacies.

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Sikkunt23 and Deleted member 9072
Im almost invisible with medium sides, messy top + fade increases my appeal by a lot.

• Ugh..
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Sikkunt23 and curryslayerordeath
I underestimated chad treatment and also what stacies are, I thought they were just gl girls.

I essentially got approached by average and gl girls but not legit stacies.
Pm me the city or the province you visited. I believe your IRL experience tbh.

Huh?

The "ogres" are the ones slaying, only on obscure forums do gay alien prettyboys like Barrett slay. Tinder results speak for themselves.

Nah I’m not talking abt gay alien faggots, but I’ve generally seen that it’s better for ethnics to look more exotic and high class than roided ogre-like (ie Zayn or Nic Kaufman instead of Lazar Angelov).
The experiments were done all over the world (Poland, France, Germany, USA, Canada). Multiple cities with varying degrees of ethnics. You need to swallow the DOM high T pill.
Ig it’s a diff demographic, girls from tinder and clubs prob want someone to fuck rather than show off

• +1
Reactions: sytyl
bump

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6963
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3526, Deleted member 6963 and Deleted member 9072
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: JamesHowlett and Introvertednarc
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3573
* I mog your ogre cave man looking ass to death jfl @JamesHowlett
Wasn’t really trying to start anything, but let’s see, I height mog, frame mog, face mog and masc mog you.

• +1
Reactions: 5'8manlet, Mateusz74, Deleted member 3526 and 4 others
Wasn’t really trying to start anything, but let’s see, I height mog, frame mog, face mog and masc mog you.
Face mog me ??? Jfl you haven’t even seen my full face and u never will .
You don’t even mog this guy with ur inharmonious and I outperformed him on yubo

E31D6B69 AD58 463C B6E7 EB91E02415C9

You’re the everyday average UK indian , I’m a pretty boy now keep crying for me

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3526, 6485b025t, DharkDC and 3 others
bump

giphy.gif

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3573 and Deleted member 6963
keep coping @Introvertednarc @JamesHowlett mogs your twink recessed ass

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 5'8manlet and Introvertednarc
@Introvertednarc is a doe eyed pussy he cant do shit

• +1
Reactions: 6485b025t
Nice cherry picking u cuck , yours isn’t even a real side profile and u still don’t look good
Whatever helps you sleep at night with that revolting submental.

• Hmm...
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 6485b025t, Ocelot and Introvertednarc
You look like utter shit in your Candids , which is the most accurate reflection of how u actually look irl btw .

0BD4DA93 B357 440D AC3C E191F7EB2074

Don’t cope with selfies bc they’re even worse

Whatever helps you sleep at night with that revolting submental.
You do know that I’m looking up right ??? My hyoid is completely fine , even Zayn’s submental looks bad at that angle .
C836D34F FF32 4136 8618 8C698C658792

Meanwhile from a neutral angle , it’s perfectly fine

A3B1BE08 E58D 49FD BD94 F66992FD04DC
A2904580 3C73 4F84 9ED5 AE5EF1281676

I probably hyoid mog ur shitskin ass

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 9072
  • JFL
Reactions: Introvertednarc
JFL at @Introvertednarc hyoid mogging me 😂

• Hmm...
Reactions: Introvertednarc
look how many voted against me just for the troll
I think people voted against me because I´m unknown... pretty biased tbh

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4438
james looks dogshit in many many pictures

and decent in some others

• +1
Reactions: DharkDC
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6963
@Introvertednarc is the most online narcy closet homosexual i have ever met your nose cant save you recessed mandible shit doe eyes high set eyebrows