JamesHowlett: Tinder experiment

A

ArabIncel

Solstice
@JamesHowlett told me that he got "Chad treatment" when he went out clubbing in Canada during his visit here. So I decided to run a Tinder experiment on him here in Canada where I live. I even put that he's 6'2" in bio (despite the fact that he's only 5'11") just to prove a further point. After approximately 12 hours of running the experiment, he only got 13 likes. That's an average-slightly above average Tinder result in my area. The average guy in my area gets around 8-10 likes on Tinder after a 12 hour period.

I got @Blackout.xl to run an experiment in Canada as well (in a different part of Canada). After 12 hours in his experiment James got 11 likes. So the results were fairly consistent. This is James for those of you who don't know.

@Newone This one is for you bro

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 31497, zeshama, Xangsane and 21 others
I mog him to mumbai and Im only 14 jflll

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: EvCu65, AbusedPrincessF$M, .👽. and 22 others
I mog him to mumbai and Im only 14 jflll
Ur recessed and Manlet. At 14 I mogged you into dust. Ur lucky I wasn’t born in 2005-06 like you. I would of bullied you to suicide and made you slit ur wrists like how @Mirin2234 did

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: mogstar, zeshama, TheComp and 85 others
i see light skin curries that mog him on a semi-regular basis here in canada. Hes coping pretty hard

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, AbusedPrincessF$M, Deleted member 2205 and 12 others
@Sikkunt23

• +1
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy
Ur recessed and Manlet. At 14 I mogged you into dust. Ur lucky I wasn’t born in 2005-06 like you. I would of bullied you to suicide and made you slit ur wrists like how @Mirin2234 did
CAn u teach me how to fight ?

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2205, Kristin, Deleted member 3583 and 9 others
  • JFL
Reactions: imnotgay and AH1882

Kinda but not really.. but kinda

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Krakowski, zeshama, Sunny and 54 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: zeshama, Deleted member 16275, Kristin and 16 others
I’m that bully. Good luck. I’ll crack your skull
Should i 2v1 him with my friend mohamed? He will help me trip my bully but then its all on me

“ high tier normie “ , gets “ chad treatment “

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 10516, 5'8manlet, inceletto and 11 others
“ high tier normie “ , gets “ chad treatment “

His results aren't even "high tier" normie tbh. They're only slightly above normie results in my experiment. And basically normie results in @Blackout.xl experiment.

• +1
Reactions: PrisonMike, Sikkunt23 and Blackout.xl
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: PrisonMike, IndianJock, Deleted member 6191 and 1 other person
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Fiqh, Deleted member 2205, Deleted member 4671 and 9 others
He is Normie-HTN imo.
maybe that or im just delusional subhuman

He is but his phenotypical failo is pretty big. Remember how TSH did on Tinder? This guy did similar.

• +1
Reactions: Lolcel, Short Ugly and Brown, SubhumanCurrycel and 1 other person
Can I just say that:
- When I say “chad treatment”; I got approached by a few whites and ethnics, I may have overstated the treatment a chad gets.
- I’m not calling myself a chad, I’m just above average.
- IRL clubbing and Tinder is a bit different.
- Some of those pics are quite aspie for Tinder.

But, thanks for running the experiment, was interesting.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2205, AutismMaxing, Deleted member 11388 and 22 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2205, 6485b025t, goat2x and 2 others
Can I just say that:
- When I say “chad treatment”; I got approached by a few whites and ethnics, I may have overstated the treatment a chad gets.

You look like u know how to fight pls tell me how

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2205, Deleted member 6191, Deleted member 4671 and 7 others
*Understated

• +1
Reactions: Mateusz74, Deleted member 3526, SubhumanCurrycel and 1 other person
His results aren't even "high tier" normie tbh. They're only slightly above normie results in my experiment. And basically normie results in @Blackout.xl experiment.

13 likes is way above average @ArabIncel . A legitimately average guy would struggle to get even 5.

He's firmly a HTN.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 10516, Deleted member 3043, Lmao and 12 others
Can I just say that:

I'm just curious though (not trying to be aspie or anything), how many girls approached you when you went out clubbing in Canada and what was their looks level? I only ask because I'm trying to see how it stacks up against your tinder results.

• +1
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy and Moggy
13 likes is way above average @ArabIncel . A legitimately average guy would struggle to get even 5.

He's firmly a HTN.

It's not that above average in my city. Not in these days where the Corona effects are still somewhat present. Trust me, I've ran my normie friends on Tinder in these days and even they get 8-9 likes after 12 hours.

• +1
Reactions: Zygos4Life, Good_Little_Goy, goat2x and 2 others
I'm just curious though (not trying to be aspie or anything), how many girls approached you when you went out clubbing in Canada and what was their looks level? I only ask because I'm trying to see how it stacks up against your tinder results.
One stacy ethnic, one Becky ethnic, 2 Becky whites

• Woah
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PrisonMike, Deleted member 3526, Sikkunt23 and 1 other person
It's not that above average in my city. Not in these days where the Corona effects are still somewhat present. Trust me, I've ran my normie friends on Tinder in these days and even they get 8-9 likes after 12 hours.
Fair enough, you chose such aspie pics for him though. I can see him getting 20+ likes a day at least which is way above average.

• +1
Reactions: IndianJock, Yerico7, Copeful and 3 others

He's firmly a HTN.
I got 3 likes in a week
Mogs me either way.

• So Sad
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: zeshama, Lmao, 5'8manlet and 15 others
  • JFL
Reactions: Sikkunt23
Come on, with the pics you used, that’s pretty good. Only the first one is Tinder worthy IMO

• +1
Reactions: IndianJock
If he’s HTN I’m chad jfl . Makes no sense
You're at least chadlite bhai. If you roidmaxxed you would be pushing chad territory.

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: 6485b025t, Good_Little_Goy, Copeful and 4 others
Come on, with the pics you used, that’s pretty good. Only the first one is Tinder worthy IMO

It's not that good. Even when I run tinder experiments using aspie pics of people, they all get at least 5 likes after 12 hours. Your getting just a bit above that isn't that good. Also consider that I did put 6'2" in bio, which definitely should've helped. So taking that into account, your results really weren't all that good.

@Sikkunt23 11-13 likes in 12 hours is nothing to shout about but with those aspie pics should be above average tbf

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5912, Deleted member 6191 and Sikkunt23
@Sikkunt23 I would murder a village of African children to have your pheno

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: zeshama, Uglybrazilian, Deleted member 4563 and 7 others
Redo the tinder experiment with non aspie photo's for an accurate representation of how well he would do. @ArabIncel you know how much picture selection matters, recall the shirtless tinder experiments versus clothed ones we did in the past.

• +1
Reactions: IndianJock
Hi

do u know how to fight? I need to fight my bully on friday and need tips asap
Nigga just kick him in the balls
Ive never been in a fight too low T

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6191
@JamesHowlett told me that he got "Chad treatment" when he went out clubbing in Canada during his visit here. So I decided to run a Tinder experiment on him here in Canada where I live. I even put that he's 6'2" in bio (despite the fact that he's only 5'11") just to prove a further point. After approximately 12 hours of running the experiment, he only got 13 likes. That's an average-slightly above average Tinder result in my area. The average guy in my area gets around 8-10 likes on Tinder after a 12 hour period.

I got @Blackout.xl to run an experiment in Canada as well (in a different part of Canada). After 12 hours in his experiment James got 11 likes. So the results were fairly consistent. This is James for those of you who don't know.

View attachment 635584

View attachment 635586

View attachment 635588

View attachment 635592

@Newone This one is for you bro
race=everything

• So Sad
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy
Redo the tinder experiment with non aspie photo's for an accurate representation of how well he would do. @ArabIncel you know how much picture selection matters, recall the shirtless tinder experiments versus clothed ones we did in the past.
Whats ur physical stats bhai?
Also you still on cycle?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Chadelite, Deleted member 3526, IndianJock and 3 others
  • JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 10913, Nisse, Chadelite and 9 others
@JamesHowlett Can you send at least 3 non-aspie pics for me to use for another tinder experiment?

I have done dozens of experiments with ethnics that are phenotypically similar to OP and they get 100+ matches in 24 hrs.
that's usually with body halo though. Those guys you're talking about wouldn't get that many likes if for example we ran the experiments using face-only pics.

• +1
Reactions: Moggy and JamesHowlett
It's not that good. Even when I run tinder experiments using aspie pics of people, they all get at least 5 likes after 12 hours. Your getting just a bit above that isn't that good. Also consider that I did put 6'2" in bio, which definitely should've helped. So taking that into account, your results really weren't all that good.
I’m not trying to get you to agree that I’m chad, I know I’m not and am not gonna get chad results.

I’m just above average and I’m content with that.

This all started by me thinking getting approached by 4 girls on a night out is chad treatment, if it isn’t then fine, I’ll take it back.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4797
that's usually with body halo though. Those guys you're talking about wouldn't get that many likes if for example we ran the experiments using face-only pics.
The boxer guy still got 100+ likes with no body halo, the difference was he didn't have incel tier selfies in his dilapidated room.

• +1
Reactions: zaynbrah, diggbicc, Introvertednarc and 2 others