Jamesothy extermination thread

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Marsiere214, Deleted member 7098, Yuya Moggershima and 3 others
The Office Lol GIF by NETFLIX

• WTF
  • +1
Reactions: n0rthface, .👽. and Marsiere214
you cancerous shitfaced tranny why you insulting @RODEBLUR huh tell me nigger do i need to send the big boys on you just stfu about @RODEBLUR or kys nigger
From what i have seen of/heard of he sexually abused his cat. Also hes pretty much a pedo from his thread about wanting to fuck a 12 year old so badly

• +1
Reactions: n0rthface
From what i have seen of/heard of he sexually abused his cat. Also hes pretty much a pedo from his thread about wanting to fuck a 12 year old so badly
bruh for 1 @RODEBLUR doesn't own a cat for 2 he wanted to fuck my cat for 3 i mog you you filthy mii

• WTF
Reactions: aBetterMii
2632091 R0JBZKL

Why are these subhumans allowed to exist? Ugliest race to ever exist. Tries to be make themselves look closer to Caucasians by getting plastic surgeries and using Photoshop and make-up. Materialistic and fake. Insect behavior (and their faces look like insects). Demands to be called "Asian" and claims you must be a Mongoloid to be "Asian". Subhuman genes, from toe to head. Slanted eyes, short, large square head, Mongolian blue spot, psychopathic tendencies, insect mentality, insect eyes, black hair and eyes, flat wide nose, flat ass, flat chest, skinny fat bodies, little manlike bodies for both their men and women, small dicks, no body hair, no double eyelids, and so on America needs execute all Asian women in order to protect the white race and banned all Asian related shit including Anime because cute Japanese,Korean,Chinese girls don't exist ever in reality or in Trump's proud white america and white men should punished for talking or flirting at those disgusting female gooks because white women really needs special attention and ignoring them would be illegal and that's why we need to protect the white christian race.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: n0rthface, Toth's thot, Deleted member 16058 and 8 others
View attachment 1491713
Why are these subhumans allowed to exist? Ugliest race to ever exist. Tries to be make themselves look closer to Caucasians by getting plastic surgeries and using Photoshop and make-up. Materialistic and fake. Insect behavior (and their faces look like insects). Demands to be called "Asian" and claims you must be a Mongoloid to be "Asian". Subhuman genes, from toe to head. Slanted eyes, short, large square head, Mongolian blue spot, psychopathic tendencies, insect mentality, insect eyes, black hair and eyes, flat wide nose, flat ass, flat chest, skinny fat bodies, little manlike bodies for both their men and women, small dicks, no body hair, no double eyelids, and so on America needs execute all Asian women in order to protect the white race and banned all Asian related shit including Anime because cute Japanese,Korean,Chinese girls don't exist ever in reality or in Trump's proud white america and white men should punished for talking or flirting at those disgusting female gooks because white women really needs special attention and ignoring them would be illegal and that's why we need to protect the white christian race.
Also a reminder, if you as a White Man copulate with an Asian woman you are exiting the white race and consigning your descendants to becoming shitskin gooks due to white genes being recessive. It would be better for you to not breed at all than for you to create more asians. Any additional shitskin born on planet earth is a future competitor for any future white men.

@RealLooksmaxxer

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Kevin Logan, n0rthface, Deleted member 17291 and 8 others
Also a reminder, if you as a White Man copulate with an Asian woman you are exiting the white race and consigning your descendants to becoming shitskin gooks due to white genes being recessive. It would be better for you to not breed at all than for you to create more asians. Any additional shitskin born on planet earth is a future competitor for any future white men.
View attachment 1491727
@RealLooksmaxxer
Fuck gooks. They are all flat-faced, mediocre at best on account of usually being not fat. They usually dress so bland you have to wonder if they are even interested in male attention. White men need to stop falling for the gook women. You look ridiculous walking around with a yellow skinned, black haired slant eye. Imagine trying to relate to her ching chong parents. You wanna be fed dog when you go over to their house for dinner?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: n0rthface, Marsiere214, Deleted member 17291 and 3 others
View attachment 1491727
@RealLooksmaxxer
Wrong. One man can fuck and impregnate infinite women. One ethnic woman who has a white man's baby will always be loyal to white men because she then has stake in it.
I've thought about this all a million times more than you.

• +1
Reactions: Detona and Deleted member 7098
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: n0rthface, Marsiere214, Deleted member 12002 and 1 other person
Wrong. One man can fuck and impregnate infinite women. One ethnic woman who has a white man's baby will always be loyal to white men because she then has stake in it.
I've thought about this all a million times more than you.
Plenty of good white woman to fuck and impregnate in America.
Why go for subhuman gooks???

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Kevin Logan, n0rthface, Marsiere214 and 4 others
@Jamesothy, I can’t be arsed to look for the reply but I saw earlier that you mentioned that you killed the cat in self-defence which makes this all different but do cats actually attack people directly? Because there are cats roaming around my town sometimes and I sure as hell would not like to be attacked by one.

I got chased by a dog a few weeks ago, not sure why people let their dogs just roam around the streets unsupervised unless the said dog just managed to escape but according to my brother when I told him about this, he said that it’s a dog that is playful when I gave him information about the said dog but not everyone is going to know this, I personally don’t even know the dog. I was just walking back home and then as I was walking, the dog in my eyes, appeared to be charging at me so my automatic reaction was to just run and yell ‘Help!’.

I managed to get away from the dog but apparently the dog wasn’t a threat like I basically said.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Marsiere214 and Ritalincel
He is like 35, this thread is not so nice.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: n0rthface, n0rthface and WontStopNorwooding
  • +1
Reactions: n0rthface and Toth's thot
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7098
True. Eating animals that have been turtured for months is cool tho :feelsgood: killing a kitty? no no..big no.
Eating animals is different than torturing them and killing them for no good reason. I had cat for over 20 years. They are highly intelligent creatures and they can even feel depression. If I saw him doing that irl . I would kick his ass. Cats barely can harm people. They are not very strong.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Kevin Logan, n0rthface, Deleted member 17872 and 4 others
He is like 35, this thread is not so nice.
He’s a grown man, he can handle getting roasted on the internet.

If he doesn’t want to be insulted he shouldn’t brag about killing cats and dogs.

• +1
Reactions: Kevin Logan, Deleted member 7098, DwayneWhite55 and 1 other person
@Jamesothy, I can’t be arsed to look for the reply but I saw earlier that you mentioned that you killed the cat in self-defence which makes this all different but do cats actually attack people directly? Because there are cats roaming around my town sometimes and I sure as hell would not like to be attacked by one.

I got chased by a dog a few weeks ago, not sure why people let their dogs just roam around the streets unsupervised unless the said dog just managed to escape but according to my brother when I told him about this, he said that it’s a dog that is playful when I gave him information about the said dog but not everyone is going to know this, I personally don’t even know the dog. I was just walking back home and then as I was walking, the dog in my eyes, appeared to be charging at me so my automatic reaction was to just run and yell ‘Help!’.

I managed to get away from the dog but apparently the dog wasn’t a threat like I basically said.
Could give me an answer, old boy, unless you were planning to reply later or just didn’t see this reply.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12002
Caging so hard at this thread :feelskek:, @RoundHouse come read this shit

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Kevin Logan, n0rthface, Marsiere214 and 2 others
:feelskek:

• Love it
Reactions: Marsiere214
  • JFL
Reactions: Kevin Logan, n0rthface, Marsiere214 and 2 others
Eating animals is different than torturing them and killing them for no good reason. I had cat for over 20 years. They are highly intelligent creatures and they can even feel depression. If I saw him doing that irl . I would kick his ass. Cats barely can harm people. They are not very strong.
You ain't never met no feral street cat.

Could give me an answer, old boy, unless you were planning to reply later or just didn’t see this reply.
B*stard looked like it was gonna let me pet it but ran. My instinct told me to grab it and when I did it bit me hard. I've had street cats rub up against me though then turn around quickly and bite me before running away. They're sneaky. I don't think they're gonna seek out to attack people though.

He’s a grown man, he can handle getting roasted on the internet.

If he doesn’t want to be insulted he shouldn’t brag about killing cats and dogs.
This is like saying "Man up and handle a dick in your ass" tbh

Yeah
Oh trust me, I don't care one bit about what anyone says or thinks. In fact I enjoy pissing you people off. Keep at it. This thread's like a trophy to me. Dance for me)))

• +1
Reactions: Ritalincel
Oh trust me, I don't care one bit about what anyone says or thinks. In fact I enjoy pissing you people off. Keep at it. This thread's like a trophy to me. Dance for me)))
Modern masculinity :ogre:
@n0rthface

• JFL
Reactions: n0rthface and n0rthface
Claims he never had problems getting pussy,yet probably went deep in Japan for this one :ROFLMAO:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: n0rthface, n0rthface, .👽. and 1 other person
Plenty of good white woman to fuck and impregnate in America.
Why go for subhuman gooks???
View attachment 1491746
It's usually because we can't get our own. And some Asian women are attractive and they are feminine like a woman is supposed to be. Tons of white and black women are masculine acting.

Jamesothy

• JFL
Reactions: Kevin Logan, n0rthface, Marsiere214 and 6 others
@Haven u mirin this thread?

• +1
Reactions: Haven
Brother why do you bring another incel to this life :(

good thread @n0rthface

Last edited:
  • +1
source? that wasn't in his original slaying threads and he never spoke up even though i annoyed the mods to unban him for half a year @itsOVER

@n0rthface tag me in your next evisceration, this thread had me rolling :lul:

• Love it
  • +1
@sorrowfulsad this user

• +1
Reactions: Marsiere214
Bump

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16369
  • +1
You were merciless on the @northface account. How come you don’t do evisce threads anymore?
This is the only evisce thread I did cuz I thought it was so cringe for a grown man to brag about killing small animals, like jfl if ur gonna brag about killing animals at least let it be something cool like a deer or something.

And I cba to argue with users here now and I think the general mood of the forum is less argumentative than in 2021.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16369
jfl at this topic, how did I miss it

• +1
Reactions: Kevin Logan, n0rthface and Deleted member 12002
This is the only evisce thread I did cuz I thought it was so cringe for a grown man to brag about killing small animals, like jfl if ur gonna brag about killing animals at least let it be something cool like a deer or something.

And I cba to argue with users here now and I think the general mood of the forum is less argumentative than in 2021.
The only reason you think deer are "cool" to brag about killing is because they aren't domesticated and you're used to people talking about hunting them anyways.

• JFL