Nyrо
Hopefully HTN by 2028
- Joined
- Jul 1, 2025
- Posts
- 7,214
- Reputation
- 13,587
,,I‘m Jane doe‘‘
,,Everyone is Jane doe‘‘
Nigga I’m not a faggot foid who got rapped
I associate more with the 7 High T males
Plus they make it so corny
It feels like when you play football and the trainer asks ,,who’s ready‘‘
And then all have to screen me
I hope pics of her get leaked so we can make fun of her like we did with Floyd
,,Everyone is Jane doe‘‘
Nigga I’m not a faggot foid who got rapped
I associate more with the 7 High T males
Plus they make it so corny
It feels like when you play football and the trainer asks ,,who’s ready‘‘
And then all have to screen me
I hope pics of her get leaked so we can make fun of her like we did with Floyd