Japan is an example of what will happen in the west soon

Blackout.xl

Blackout.xl

Retired.
F7DCBF7D DA30 49C0 A99C 0E6B8CD80229

All of the things listed in that reddit comment are already happening to some degree in the west. Japan’s collapse is imminent but the west won’t be too far off, it cannot be stopped.

expect a mass spike in sexual assault, rape, kidnapping and mass murder to come in the next decade. These things combined with a fucked up economy and political division will create a powder keg ready to burst. You won’t even get to LDAR in peace because everything will be going up in flames.

It’s over over over OVER.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: HighIQcel, middayshowers, MiroslavBulldosex and 2 others
all liberal market economies eventually have this problem. prioritising profit above all = needing more women in the workforce so wages can drop = women stop dating most men because they don't earn "enough"

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel and Blackout.xl
Who cares about Japan except weaboos.

All I know is 2020: Curry Ascension, buddy boyo.
Everything in that thread is retarded bro. White girls making videos with their Indian boyfriends means nothing, especially when they’re likely posting these type of videos in order to gain exposure to the massive Indian audience on YouTube.

Curries still have rock bottom SMV. Hollywood and cultural trends have rendered them undateable to even their own women. Curries won’t ascend in 2020. They’ll ascend when Hollywood wants them to ascend

• +1
Reactions: turkproducer
Read everything. Good thread brother. How will we prepare for the inevitable?

• +1
Reactions: Blackout.xl
Read everything. Good thread brother. How will we prepare for the inevitable?
Acquire significant amounts of wealth and assets so that you can ride out the inevitable crisis in comfort. There’s not much else

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel and Deleted member 3299
Everything in that thread is retarded bro. White girls making videos with their Indian boyfriends means nothing, especially when they’re likely posting these type of videos in order to gain exposure to the massive Indian audience on YouTube.

Curries still have rock bottom SMV. Hollywood and cultural trends have rendered them undateable to even their own women. Curries won’t ascend in 2020. They’ll ascend when Hollywood wants them to ascend
I feel sorry for curries because sometimes I have thoughts that I am ethnic jfl

• +1
Reactions: Blackout.xl
and faggots claims that japan is a hellhole for toilets

JFL

I HOPE A METEOR STRIKES THIS SHIT WORLD TOMORROW

View attachment 192871

All of the things listed in that reddit comment are already happening to some degree in the west. Japan’s collapse is imminent but the west won’t be too far off, it cannot be stopped.

expect a mass spike in sexual assault, rape, kidnapping and mass murder to come in the next decade. These things combined with a fucked up economy and political division will create a powder keg ready to burst. You won’t even get to LDAR in peace because everything will be going up in flames.

It’s over over over OVER.

won't happen because japs aren't high test enough. in america, because violence culture trumps rape culture, there will be more ers. the rapists are usually niggers and they're not sentient enough to be blackpilled usually. and the ones that are tend to be non ghetto
all liberal market economies eventually have this problem. prioritising profit above all = needing more women in the workforce so wages can drop = women stop dating most men because they don't earn "enough"

yep and foids think female educaiton is about empowerment and female rights niavelyt buying into big jew's plans to put them to work on in the fields, factories, offices, and ultimately on their cocks.

From what I've seen/heard the bit about Japanese women not having sex after their first child is spot on.