Japan report from a 21 year old 6'5 nordic htn

Although these were really good experiences, my best memories from the trip is still just fucking around with the boys
Even banging the hottest foids is unmemorable compared to spending quality time with your buddy boyos. Meat toilets are pretty boring outside of sex :dafuckfeels:

• Love it
Reactions: VeryIndoEuropean
Lol nords are a bunch of skinny/fat long faced faggets, name one current nord ufc or boxing champ lol. A decentley robust gook would destroy a norduck in a fight
Was in Stockholm's main center McDonalds at 3-4 something am last June and two identical looking 6"4+ ers were strolling out pushing everyone in sight and getting every response. It was only me, the equally stubborn Anglo stone that I am, that didn't budge and broke through in between them. They were like two planks of wood. Didn't get anything in the end anyway. Nothing exclusive went to MAX. Unfortunately most if not all clubs there won't allow foreigners straight up, anyone experienced this or opposite?

Even banging the hottest foids is unmemorable compared to spending quality time with your buddy boyos. Meat toilets are pretty boring outside of sex :dafuckfeels:
Imagine having the two together as one.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Ahrimancel
Are you prettyboy or or masc ogre?

Og, kan du DM billeder? 😁

incorrect nordcuck

" Among men, African Americans had stronger grip strength than Whites, adjusting for age, body weight, body height, hand pain, education, health insurance status, and two or more health conditions. "
African Americans are a mixed race people.

• +1
Reactions: Ahrimancel
nordcucks are dainty and have brittle bones, their elongated faces cannot absord the kinetic energy without turning into puge and lol at calling boxing pugilism. Gustfasson got brutalized by a negro in his own country, then quit lol.
keep barking for op, u sound like abused dog this whole thread.
how pathetic

absolute brutal for me to read but mirin, also proves that non-white women are whores for white dudes.

I still think it's a bit strange that she seemed so innocent, yet was willing to lose her virginity to a gaijin she had just met, but oh well
there is just some kind of purity and empathy to Japanese girls that white girls lack to the extreme
Tradcuck cope from men about bodycounts is gaslighting, no one really cares, you all want whores and want to be whores

But yeah JFL at this level of delusion where you get excited over girls that are easy to you and still have to call them angelic to say that they're "good" when what are they doing is basically the equivalent of huwhite girls going for niggers