Japan report from a 21 year old 6'5 nordic htn

VeryIndoEuropean

VeryIndoEuropean

Iron
So I spent 30 days in Japan with 3 of my best friends. About 2 weeks in Tokyo, 3 days in a Ryokan with a view of Mt Fuji and the rest of the days in Osaka, Nara and Kyoto. Best trip I have ever been on, really love Japan.
But I know you niggas only wanna hear about slays and jbw, so here we go.
In Tokyo I went out to drink a lot, and whether I was popular among the women, depended alot on which bar/club I went to. The first time we went out, we went to a british pub. Within 15 minutes I had 4 female orbiters asking me for my instagram. They used their gaijin friends to translate for them. The gaijin told me he was jealous, but the girls weren't really that good looking, and my mission was to get with my hapa friend who lives there right now.

Slay no. 1
I got rejected by my hapa female friend and the next time we went out, I knew I had to cope with some japussy. I got piss drunk and eventually ended up in a love hotel with a ltb jap girl. I only had 1 condom with me, so after first round I went looking for condoms in the room, but couldn't find any in my drunken state. So I went out to the hallway, still naked with an erection, to look for a condom vending machine or something like that, but couldn't find any. The reception called the room and kicked us out lol.

Slay no. 2
This one was in Osaka. Met a htb girl at a club, and she seemed like she was into me, so I started dancing and talking with her. She was out with her coworkers, so at some point she went back to her them. I was left confused to my core, so when I tried to get back to her, my friend stopped me and said her coworkers had told him to tell me to stay away. I knew this was a ricecel cope plot, so I went over to her anyways, and her coworkers didn't dare stop the 6'5 nordic man vrilled up by the influence of alcohol. I convinced her to leave the club and grab some food with me. We went to McDonald's, and I don't think I have met a sweeter girl than her. We held hands and she looked up at me and said "you so high (tall)" "you rook so cool" with that really cute accent. She was just so incredibly cute and sweet, that I realized how fucking over it is for the west, when Japanese guys have girlfriends like that. After that, she said she had to go back to her coworkers, and I really didn't care that I wasn't gonna slay, because having that japanese gf experience was better than sex with nordic foids. 15 minutes later, I recieve the dm attached. I shared room with my friend at the airbnb, so I call him and say he has to sleep on the couch tonight. My friend obliges and sex was great.
2 days after, she showed me around Kyoto and we held hands while walking through the bamboo forrest. 10/10 wholesome Japanese gf experience. She was extremely nice to me, and even paid for the matcha dessert we got afterwards. For my last night in Osaka, I booked a hotel room just for the 2 of us. We end up going at it for 3-4 rounds and we both got drenched in sweat. After sex I went to take a shower and when I came out of the shower she had hung up my clothes on the rack so elegantly, ready for me to put on the next morning. Wife material. I kiss her goodbye the next morning and everything was so blissfull. It's like I got a taste of the honeymoon phase. Brutal for me.

Slay no. 3
Me and my friends went back to Tokyo for our final days in Japan and on the last day, I had a bumble date with a 19 year old mtb, but with body halo. She had a literal JAV type body (image attached). Very big boobs and ass for a Japanese girl. We meet and go for some tea in Shibuya. Her English was actually pretty good and she was really sweet, I don't remember the context but she told me she was virgin. It goes well and we end up in a private karaoke room. I choose to sing "Stay with me" with her and it was like a weeb's dream. I could only sing the chorus though. When the song was over, I lean in and kiss her. I then got her to sit on top of me while kissing, and she very subtly grinds on me while kissing. At this point the attraction was magnetic, and I told her I can be gentle and give her a good first experience if she wants to lose her virginity. She says that she's very nervous, but she ends up finding a love hotel nearby and we leave the karaoke room after 30 minutes despite paying for 3 hours lol. On the way to the love hotel, we hold hands and she tells me how nervous she is. I tell her she has nothing to be nervous about. When we got to the love hotel, we took a Quick shower before action. Sex was so fucking good and her body was godly for a jap. She moans like a hentai character and it felt really intimate. After sex she said "can you hug me?" We ended up cuddling naked, and I almost just fell in love right then and there with a girl I had just met. 10/10 experience. We then walked back to Shibuya station, to say our goodbyes. On the way there, she told me this was her first time out in Shibuya when it's dark, because she thinks it's too dangerous, but that she felt protected by me. My heart instantly melted. We kissed goodbye, and she even told me afterwards that she now wants to go to Copenhagen this summer to meet me again. I still think it's a bit strange that she seemed so innocent, yet was willing to lose her virginity to a gaijin she had just met, but oh well. She also took a bunch of pics of me (with clothes on) to show me off to her friends.

That's it fellas. I honestly have a preference for white girls, when it comes to looks. But there is just some kind of purity and empathy to Japanese girls that white girls lack to the extreme. Although these were really good experiences, my best memories from the trip is still just fucking around with the boys

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230521_105721_Instagram.jpg
    Screenshot_20230521_105721_Instagram.jpg
    141.3 KB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot_20230521_112300_Bumble.jpg
    Screenshot_20230521_112300_Bumble.jpg
    89.1 KB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot_20230511_104112_Instagram.jpg
    Screenshot_20230511_104112_Instagram.jpg
    144.3 KB · Views: 0
  • Love it
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: deepfuckingvalue, mogger10, lightskinbengali and 31 others
Height is everything.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: bishōnenmaxxer, DrKlinefelterPhdMd, human304 and 21 others
would u say the jap girls are a lot more feminine and hotter than nordic girls?

• +1
Reactions: Ahrimancel, AspiringMogger and TallDarkAndHandsome
would u say the jap girls are a lot more feminine and hotter than nordic girls?
Alot more feminine and nicer (nordic girls are literal demons compared to jap girls). But nordic girls are hotter

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: DrKlinefelterPhdMd, Jamaldickjavontus, ChadFucksYourOneitis and 11 others
watery thread

• +1
Reactions: TallDarkAndHandsome
Over for races that cannot harness Vrill tbh

dnrd

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: sonofgod08, Myth, Deleted member 25938 and 5 others
Meanwhile my girl says she feels “unsafe” when we walk past a group of thugs. Over as a manlet

6’5 HTN ez mode

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, TallDarkAndHandsome and ;-;
So I spent 30 days in Japan with 3 of my best friends. About 2 weeks in Tokyo, 3 days in a Ryokan with a view of Mt Fuji and the rest of the days in Osaka, Nara and Kyoto. Best trip I have ever been on, really love Japan.
In Tokyo I went out to drink a lot, and whether I was popular among the women, depended alot on which bar/club I went to. The first time we went out, we went to a british pub. Within 15 minutes I had 4 female orbiters asking me for my instagram. They used their gaijin friends to translate for them. The gaijin told me he was jealous, but the girls weren't really that good looking, and my mission was to get with my hapa friend who lives there right now.

Slay no. 1
I got rejected by my hapa female friend and the next time we went out, I knew I had to cope with some japussy. I got piss drunk and eventually ended up in a love hotel with a ltb jap girl. I only had 1 condom with me, so after first round I went looking for condoms in the room, but couldn't find any in my drunken state. So I went out to the hallway, still naked with an erection, to look for a condom vending machine or something like that, but couldn't find any. The reception called the room and kicked us out lol.

Slay no. 2
This one was in Osaka. Met a htb girl at a club, and she seemed like she was into me, so I started dancing and talking with her. She was out with her coworkers, so at some point she went back to her them. I was left confused to my core, so when I tried to get back to her, my friend stopped me and said her coworkers had told him to tell me to stay away. I knew this was a ricecel cope plot, so I went over to her anyways, and her coworkers didn't dare stop the 6'5 nordic man vrilled up by the influence of alcohol. I convinced her to leave the club and grab some food with me. We went to McDonald's, and I don't think I have met a sweeter girl than her. We held hands and she looked up at me and said "you so high (tall)" "you rook so cool" with that really cute accent. She was just so incredibly cute and sweet, that I realized how fucking over it is for the west, when Japanese guys have girlfriends like that. After that, she said she had to go back to her coworkers, and I really didn't care that I wasn't gonna slay, because having that japanese gf experience was better than sex with nordic foids. 15 minutes later, I recieve the dm attached. I shared room with my friend at the airbnb, so I call him and say he has to sleep on the couch tonight. My friend obliges and sex was great.
2 days after, she showed me around Kyoto and we held hands while walking through the bamboo forrest. 10/10 wholesome Japanese gf experience. She was extremely nice to me, and even paid for the matcha dessert we got afterwards. For my last night in Osaka, I booked a hotel room just for the 2 of us. We end up going at it for 3-4 rounds and we both got drenched in sweat. After sex I went to take a shower and when I came out of the shower she had hung up my clothes on the rack so elegantly, ready for me to put on the next morning. Wife material. I kiss her goodbye the next morning and everything was so blissfull. It's like I got a taste of the honeymoon phase. Brutal for me.

Slay no. 3
Me and my friends went back to Tokyo for our final days in Japan and on the last day, I had a bumble date with a 19 year old mtb, but with body halo. She had a literal JAV type body (image attached). Very big boobs and ass for a Japanese girl. We meet and go for some tea in Shibuya. Her English was actually pretty good and she was really sweet, I don't remember the context but she told me she was virgin. It goes well and we end up in a private karaoke room. I choose to sing "Stay with me" with her and it was like a weeb's dream. I could only sing the chorus though. When the song was over, I lean in and kiss her. I then got her to sit on top of me while kissing, and she very subtly grinds on me while kissing. At this point the attraction was magnetic, and I told her I can be gentle and give her a good first experience if she wants to lose her virginity. She says that she's very nervous, but she ends up finding a love hotel nearby and we leave the karaoke room after 30 minutes despite paying for 3 hours lol. On the way to the love hotel, we hold hands and she tells me how nervous she is. I tell her she has nothing to be nervous about. When we got to the love hotel, we took a Quick shower before action. Sex was so fucking good and her body was godly for a jap. She moans like a hentai character and it felt really intimate. After sex she said "can you hug me?" We ended up cuddling naked, and I almost just fell in love right then and there with a girl I had just met. 10/10 experience. We then walked back to Shibuya station, to say our goodbyes. On the way there, she told me this was her first time out in Shibuya when it's dark, because she thinks it's too dangerous, but that she felt protected by me. My heart instantly melted. We kissed goodbye, and she even told me afterwards that she now wants to go to Copenhagen this summer to meet me again. I still think it's a bit strange that she seemed so innocent, yet was willing to lose her virginity to a gaijin she had just met, but oh well. She also took a bunch of pics of me (with clothes on) to show me off to her friends.

That's it fellas. I honestly have a preference for white girls, when it comes to looks. But there is just some kind of purity and empathy to Japanese girls that white girls lack to the extreme. Although these were really good experiences, my best memories from the trip is still just fucking around with the boys
I can't fathom putting my dick inside some weird bug looking creature, so Japan and all of asia is a no go for me

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: DrKlinefelterPhdMd, Debetro, Danish_Retard and 11 others
“But I know you niggas only wanna hear about slays and jbw, so here we go.”

I actually wanted to know what you ate

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: redmaxx, lightskinbengali, Deleted member 16474 and 9 others
Slay no. 3
Me and my friends went back to Tokyo for our final days in Japan and on the last day, I had a bumble date with a 19 year old mtb, but with body halo. She had a literal JAV type body (image attached). Very big boobs and ass for a Japanese girl. We meet and go for some tea in Shibuya. Her English was actually pretty good and she was really sweet, I don't remember the context but she told me she was virgin. It goes well and we end up in a private karaoke room. I choose to sing "Stay with me" with her and it was like a weeb's dream. I could only sing the chorus though. When the song was over, I lean in and kiss her. I then got her to sit on top of me while kissing, and she very subtly grinds on me while kissing. At this point the attraction was magnetic, and I told her I can be gentle and give her a good first experience if she wants to lose her virginity. She says that she's very nervous, but she ends up finding a love hotel nearby and we leave the karaoke room after 30 minutes despite paying for 3 hours lol. On the way to the love hotel, we hold hands and she tells me how nervous she is. I tell her she has nothing to be nervous about. When we got to the love hotel, we took a Quick shower before action. Sex was so fucking good and her body was godly for a jap. She moans like a hentai character and it felt really intimate. After sex she said "can you hug me?" We ended up cuddling naked, and I almost just fell in love right then and there with a girl I had just met. 10/10 experience. We then walked back to Shibuya station, to say our goodbyes. On the way there, she told me this was her first time out in Shibuya when it's dark, because she thinks it's too dangerous, but that she felt protected by me. My heart instantly melted. We kissed goodbye, and she even told me afterwards that she now wants to go to Copenhagen this summer to meet me again. I still think it's a bit strange that she seemed so innocent, yet was willing to lose her virginity to a gaijin she had just met, but oh well.
You should take responsibility and marry this one, she is chemically pairbonded to you.

Also please stop fucking girls, especially virgins.

I know if it's not you it'll be some other Chad but please don't contribute to the problem of pumping and dumping and leaving these girls worthless for the rest of us.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16474, Okkypras, Danish_Retard and 9 others
Rice sluts

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 28414 and TallDarkAndHandsome
“But I know you niggas only wanna hear about slays and jbw, so here we go.”

I actually wanted to know what you ate
Ramen, okonomiyaki (must try), takoyaki, japanese curry (fucking love it), gyoza and finally a5 wagyu Kobe beef (wow, once in a lifetime)

• Love it
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16474, Earth Dollar, poopoohead and 4 others
You should take responsibility and marry this one, she is chemically pairbonded to you.

Also please stop fucking girls, especially virgins.

I know if it's not you it'll be some other Chad but please don't contribute to the problem of pumping and dumping and leaving these girls worthless for the rest of us.
I don't think any amount of willpower could stop me from fucking her tbh, but you are right

• JFL
Reactions: Danish_Retard
Ramen, okonomiyaki (must try), takoyaki, japanese curry (fucking love it), gyoza and finally a5 wagyu Kobe beef (wow, once in a lifetime)
Nice, did the curry place ask for how spicy you wanted (0 to 10)?

Nice, did the curry place ask for how spicy you wanted (0 to 10)?
Yeah, but I'm a typical northern european man when it comes to spices, so I just picked mild most of the time

• +1
Reactions: DrKlinefelterPhdMd, poopoohead and khvirgin

Also met a Japanese drainer at an ice cream stand in Shinjuku who gave me free oreo churrios with ice cream, because I noticed he played Bladee

• +1
Reactions: TallDarkAndHandsome and Abhorrence
Yeah, but I'm a typical northern european man when it comes to spices, so I just picked mild most of the time
were your friends fluent in japanese?
English level there was really awful

read everything, japan is the dream.
Did your friends also have good time with japanese women? (if yes, rate them and how tall are they?)

• +1
Reactions: VeryIndoEuropean
read everything, japan is the dream.
Did your friends also have good time with japanese women? (if yes, rate them and how tall are they?)
My strong mtn friend fucked a htb. And yes Japan is amazing. I especially enjoyed the countryside the most tbh

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 29155 and newperson
were your friends fluent in japanese?
English level there was really awful
One of my friends knew a little Japanese, so that was quite helpful, but everything in Japan is very convenient and efficient, so it wasn't that big of a problem

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead

Slay no. 1

Slay no. 2

Slay no. 3

Mirin hard:love:. JBW is facts

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19994, Deleted member 29155 and VeryIndoEuropean
Alot more feminine and nicer (nordic girls are literal demons compared to jap girls). But nordic girls are hotter
Most white girls have bad skin quality, bad hair quality, no tits and ass, and box bodies. That's why I'm in love with an Arab/black beauty.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, garoupilled_, poopoohead and 4 others
Japanese girls are more recessed on average. I'd say nordic girls fog
dont u think white girls faces look masculine

i think asian girls eyes, lower nose bridge, lack of brow ridge, fuller facial fat pads makes them look more feminine and hotter

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: VeryIndoEuropean, Deleted member 28691, Deleted member 28414 and 1 other person
Japanese women look disgusting.

Bro, slay EUROPEANS

Why do y'all insist on wasting your genetics/time on disgusting recessed subhuman chinks who would literally fuck a 4'5 midget as long as it was foreign?

People that visit Asia and brag about the attention don't realise how subhuman that is. 💀

Save your time and effort for actual European white stacies that deserve it.

Df r u doing with disgusting asian chinks that are literally the most subhuman below average looking group on earth.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: DrKlinefelterPhdMd, Danish_Retard, AscensionMan98 and 8 others
Do hapas slay in japan?

• +1
Reactions: BongMog
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry, Danish_Retard and poopoohead
Japanese women look disgusting.

Bro, slay EUROPEANS

Why do y'all insist on wasting your genetics/time on disgusting recessed subhuman chinks who would literally fuck a 4'5 midget as long as it was foreign?

People that visit Asia and brag about the attention don't realise how subhuman that is. 💀

Save your time and effort for actual European white stacies that deserve it.

Df r u doing with disgusting asian chinks that are literally the most subhuman below average looking group on earth.
The worst thing is those foids KNOW what theyre doing. They probably expected a gift or something for sleeping with him because thats what sex tourists used to do before.

Its beyond sad that a 6'5 nordic htn has to fuck jap leftovers

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Bushman, Hottaco34 and St.TikTokcel
The worst thing is those foids KNOW what theyre doing. They probably expected a gift or something for sleeping with him because thats what sex tourists used to do before.

Its beyond say that a 6'5 nordic htn has to fuck jap leftovers
State of nordcucks.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Razeb, Perma Virgin 666 and 5 others

Its beyond say that a 6'5 nordic htn has to fuck jap leftovers

Fr. Bro's doing the ugly ass japs favours.

imagine being a nordic cuck to chinks. That's humiliating

This is why, if it ain't a White stacy , no hitting.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Bushman, russwestbrook and 2 others
Fr. Bro's doing the ugly ass japs favours.

imagine being a nordic cuck to chinks. That's humiliating

This is why, if it ain't a White stacy , no hitting.
The thing is, ricecels arent coping when they say the women sex tourists fuck are ugly. Western beauty standards are very different from asian ones, so yes, the htb probably was mtb at best.

Ill repeat. A HTN 6'5 fucking tall nordic that probably has blue eyes and blonde hair, fucking jap leftovers. Thats already top 10% of men.

Over.

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead, russwestbrook, Deleted member 28414 and 2 others
Ethnics seething ITT

Nordic chad goes for the most femme women: asian.

• JFL
Reactions: Danish_Retard and VeryIndoEuropean

Its beyond sad that a 6'5 nordic htn has to fuck jap leftovers
I didn't go to Japan for geomaxxing, just thought my experience with Japanese women would be of interest to this server, since I think it was very positive. Another thing is, the girls actually paid for most things.
I wouldn't say the girls were leftovers either. I even mentioned how the friends of the htb tried to cockblock me.
And the thing about the girls expecting gifts is just ignorant. We're talking about Japan, not Thailand. The virgin was actually from a pretty rich family too

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, AlexanderTheGreat11 and Deleted member 13787
Here's a brief summary of the Aulic Council's findings on your 'slays'

• At the very least, 6 out of 7 supposed slays are LARP. As he has been proven to lie by previously gathered evidence, this means it is more likely that 7 out of 7 are LARP. Defendant switched claims from 1 to 7 slays between 2019 and the present.

• The defendant was 210 pounds at 18 years old in 2019, directly contradicting a claim of his to have been 195 pounds. Another mark against his trustworthiness and another signifier of his subhumanity and the incredible unlikelihood of him having slayed anything.

• The defendant is evidently unattractive. Ironically enough, his obesity actually serves to fraud him as looking better than he actually does. This is because he has hereditary poor undereye support which is still visible at 300 pounds. If he were to leanmaxx these would appear absolutely horrific. Additionally, the defendant appears to lack any actual bones on his face. Proven by the fact that defendant has repeatedly complained about being called ugly and bullied and ostracized by people who know him in real life - which also suggests potential frauding in the small selection of photos he posts online.

• Defendant claims to have been able to rendezvous with his supposed only slay by renting a house from a French friend for 20$. Issue comes in when one considers that the defendant at 18 speaks of the encounter as if it were not recent already at the time - meaning at 15 or 16 he claims to have rented out a house from his friend for an hour for 20$ to fuck a girl because he lives in a favela. This makes no sense. Defendant also claims to have ghosted her to play PS4. Tales from Mogadishu.

• Ultimate conclusion is the expected outcome - the defendant is a liar and lacks evidence because none of these claims ever happened. He LARPs on looksmax.org to obtain the dopamine and validation he can't obtain in the real. Is asking for time to either forge evidence or hope that the forum will forget so that he can continue obtaining validation from Hindus on .org

I always had someone home so I had my French friend let me rent out his house for a few hours for $20. I picked her up from the nearby train station and we walked to his place.

Dogkdog

• JFL
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Razeb, Deleted member 29155 and 1 other person
I didn't go to Japan for geomaxxing, just thought my experience with Japanese women would be of interest to this server, since I think it was very positive. Another thing is, the girls actually paid for most things.
I wouldn't say the girls were leftovers either. I even mentioned how the friends of the htb tried to cockblock me.
And the thing about the girls expecting gifts is just ignorant. We're talking about Japan, not Thailand. The virgin was actually from a pretty rich family too
They're just seething over JBW I doubt they even believe half what they say tbh

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, AscensionMan98, VeryIndoEuropean and 1 other person
The thing is, ricecels arent coping when they say the women sex tourists fuck are ugly. Western beauty standards are very different from asian ones, so yes, the htb probably was mtb at best.

Ill repeat. A HTN 6'5 fucking tall nordic that probably has blue eyes and blonde hair, fucking jap leftovers. Thats already top 10% of men.

Over.
I agree for the most part actually. I saw a good amount of white guys with ugly jap girls. I'd say I rated the girls fairly tho. Also why I had to walk through a wall of ricecels to get to the htb

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard
Anyways this seems pretty similar to prior trips to Asia but Japanese girls are def better looking than Viets tbh

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
I agree for the most part actually. I saw a good amount of white guys with ugly jap girls. I'd say I rated the girls fairly tho. Also why I had to walk through a wall of ricecels to get to the htb
That is exactly my point, search up kanna hashimoto, that is a good looking asian girl.
They're just seething over JBW I doubt they even believe half what they say tbh
Nigga im white, also idk how its JBW when hes a top 10% white man

Last edited:
Anyways this seems pretty similar to prior trips to Asia but Japanese girls are def better looking than Viets tbh

Nah SEA girls are much lower quality than jap girls

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29710
That is exactly my point, search up kanna hashimoto, that is a good looking asian girl.

Nigga im white, also idk how its JBW when hes a top 10% white man
Only leftover I fucked was the first one lol

who would outslay
me a med HTN 6'6
or you a nordic HTN 6'5

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22124
  • JFL
Reactions: Abhorrence and Deleted member 29155