Japanese chad 10cm limb lengthening

D

Deleted member 10907

Bronze

Ascends with 10cm 5 femur 5 tibia with minimal loss of functionality afterwards my dream

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: EdwardCullen, Kingkellz, Deleted member 2205 and 5 others

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 9090, JL~, Deleted member 3512 and 28 others
Thats interesting, its like distraction osteogenesis ive seen for the mandible where people just turn that lengthening device by a millimeter or 2 a day.

• +1
Reactions: alex569
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7776 and SkinjobCatastrophe
Thousands of dollars wasted to only realise he has an incel face

• +1
Reactions: Mongrelcel and Deleted member 7776
japanese chad

How muchbdid it cost?

Lmao if I did this procedure to gain 10 cm I would end up 5'10"

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7098
Lmao if I did this procedure to gain 10 cm I would end up 5'10"
That would change your odds dramatically no cap there was a graph that showed at your current height 70% of women would reject you because of height at 5’10” it’s like 15%

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer
Thank god I am tall
Fuck sake all this effort and money and pain
And still he has that incel frame jfllllllllllll

• +1
Reactions: Mongrelcel
  • +1
Reactions: EdwardCullen and Deleted member 8172
  • +1
Reactions: EdwardCullen and PubertyMaxxer
you must get it done tbh 5 6 is a death sentence
My N-count is 41 (mostly Tinder hookups) and had two 3+yr LTRs, so it is far from over.

But I do feel inferior and have been rejected for my height, still considering LL.

• +1
Reactions: Pumanator, Deleted member 10524 and PubertyMaxxer
@thehealingfields opinion?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9699
@thehealingfields opinion?
good shit tbh but lol it's pretty expensive ngl, especially the fact that he did two surgeries

he's very smart though, 5cm femurs and 5cm tibias seems like a high IQ choice to remain proportional

• +1
Reactions: Darkstrand
Ilizarov is insanely painful and outdated

Precise stryde is much safer and comfortable

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 1751, Deleted member 10524, xefo and 1 other person
Minimal loss of functionality after Double LL is a pipe dream but whatever, copers will cope with whatever bs the doctor sells them

Fucking hell looks painful. And yet I'd consider it if I needed to.

If you face is not good and if you frame suck ass.. Height increase is useless.

That would change your odds dramatically no cap there was a graph that showed at your current height 70% of women would reject you because of height at 5’10” it’s like 15%

Still fucking useless. You can easily fraud your height to 5.10 especially if you are 5.9 and nobody will notice.

• +1
Reactions: ovosoundszn
Still fucking useless. You can easily fraud your height to 5.10 especially if you are 5.9 and nobody will notice.
That's not the point.

True 5' 10" will look taller than 5' 9", hence being able to fraud even more. It doesn't matter what you say your height is, what matters is how tall you look.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10524 and Deleted member 6785
That's not the point.

True 5' 10" will look taller than 5' 9", hence being able to fraud even more. It doesn't matter what you say your height is, what matters is how tall you look.

It only looks slightly taller.. In way that it does not even matter.. yeah but it can be lifefuel for guys that are 5.6..

It only looks slightly taller.. In way that it does not even matter.. yeah but it can be lifefuel for guys that are 5.6..
You can get two to three inches taller. That's 5-8cm difference.
Half-Insoles-2-Layer-5cm-2-inches-Height-Increase-Taller-Insole-Foot-Care-Men-Lifted-Elevator.jpg

It's a pretty serious difference. Look at the right, 175cm vs 180cm.

You can get two to three inches taller. That's 5-8cm difference.
Half-Insoles-2-Layer-5cm-2-inches-Height-Increase-Taller-Insole-Foot-Care-Men-Lifted-Elevator.jpg

It's a pretty serious difference. Look at the right, 175cm vs 180cm.

That is not accurate. They are using shoes and posture does not seem right to me... The 180cm head is way too high and they are taking measure from hair. Not from skull.. This is 5cm and 3cm difference to 175cm. You need to be at least 184cm not look manlet.

Attachments

• lombo.png
    lombo.png
    102.7 KB · Views: 66
Last edited:
That is not accurate. They are using shoes and posture does not seem right to me... The 180cm head is way too high and they are taking measure from hair. Not from skull.. This is 5cm and 3cm difference to 175cm. You need to be at least 184cm not look manlet.
You're talking out of your ass mate. The taller you are the less likely you are to look like a manlet and get mogged. Being 180cm and standing next to a 185cm guy will look a lot less brutal than being 175cm and standing next to a 185cm guy.

Also: being taller is always better. Who wouldn't choose being 175cm instead of being 170cm for example? You need to be 178cm minimum to not be rejected based on your height man, stop thinking height is everything. Face matters more, but you just have to not be a giga manlet.

• +1
Reactions: Pillarman and Deleted member 1751
You're talking out of your ass mate. The taller you are the less likely you are to look like a manlet and get mogged. Being 180cm and standing next to a 185cm guy will look a lot less brutal than being 175cm and standing next to a 185cm guy.

Also: being taller is always better. Who wouldn't choose being 175cm instead of being 170cm for example? You need to be 178cm minimum to not be rejected based on your height man, stop thinking height is everything. Face matters more, but you just have to not be a giga manlet.

My Brother is 184cm and when Im near him its not bad at all.. He does not height mog me brutally like guys that are 188cm-190cm.. When yo u are 175cm. You can easily fraud to 178cm-179cm. But height fraud only works at 5.8-5.9 above. but .If you are under like 4cm..That will not help much.

Bimax+ genio
Forehead reduction
Blepharoplasty/ OD
Stroma
Then this

I can be the light eyed 190cm chad i always dreamed to be 🤩

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9699 and Deleted member 7076
He does not height mog me brutally like guys that are 188cm-190cm.
brutal im 181 and thats my brother and dad height and i always feel mogged (but i facemog hard)

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 1751
My Brother is 184cm and when Im near him its not bad at all.. He does not height mog me brutally like guys that are 188cm-190cm.. When yo u are 175cm. You can easily fraud to 178cm-179cm. But height fraud only works at 5.8-5.9 above. but .If you are under like 4cm..That will not help much.
cope

each cm matters

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 10185 and Deleted member 9699
Looks painful asf