Japanese Love Story

human304

human304

Kraken
A Japanese man noticed food disappearing from his fridge, so he set up a security camera and found out a homeless woman was living in the top compartment of his closet and been there for more than a year.

The woman told police she had no place to live and first sneaked into the man’s house about a year ago when he left it unlocked.She had moved a mattress into the small closet space and apparently even took showers, Itakura said, calling the woman "neat and clean."

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: normie_joe, RAMU KAKA, Mog3D and 3 others
I thought it was about Japanese foids leaving their men for African migrants. I am disappoint.

• JFL
Reactions: Sub0, mike21, RAMU KAKA and 1 other person
I am disappoint
Hey disappoint iam ramu kaka

DD CQ59WAAAnJ1y

• JFL
Reactions: Sub0, human304 and klip11
A Japanese man noticed food disappearing from his fridge, so he set up a security camera and found out a homeless woman was living in the top compartment of his closet and been there for more than a year.

The woman told police she had no place to live and first sneaked into the man’s house about a year ago when he left it unlocked.She had moved a mattress into the small closet space and apparently even took showers, Itakura said, calling the woman "neat and clean."

View attachment 2880784

It's a @human304 thread, so logically that woman was a Nigerian bull in disguise

• JFL
Reactions: human304
Lol, there's a Spanish movie based on a similar idea, but it's a guy moving in a woman's house - she's in a wheelchair so she has limited mobility, so the guy can easily sneak around the house, he eats from her kitchen, sleeps under her bed, watches TV behind her, etc.
the-uninvited-guest-2004-film-0136bdbe-f6c0-4959-9001-c8000b2b2e8-resize-750.jpg
969full-the-uninvited-guest-%282004%29-screenshot.jpg
El_Habitante_Incierto_3.jpg