The Indian Cuisine — This isn't your grandfather's campfire story

BigJimsWornOutTires

BigJimsWornOutTires

Kraken
An American couple had traveled to India on a motorcycle getaway to live off the grid. They slept in a tent in the woods, at campgrounds, and on beaches. But one night would turn into a nightmare for the couple. A nightmare no one would wish on anyone.

The 63-year-old Ralph Carter had retired from the banking industry. He met a much younger woman on a dating app called Backpage. He fell in love with Samantha and married her. Together they traveled the world while trying to live off the grid. Ralph realized that it was difficult to do this when he was dependent on airports and hotels for his paranoid ambitions. So he bought a motorcycle and laptops for the two of them. "Now, we're living off the grid." He assured her.

After Samantha posted content for her Onlyfans account inside her tent, a group of shady Indians watched from a few yards away as they were doing what Indian men do, rummaging through trash cans for leftover tourist snacks. She wore only a see-through silky gown that fell short of her bruised knees. You could see everything through the thin fabric, including her drink coaster areolas. The Indians were excited. So excited that they rushed into the tent without hesitation and began to brutally rape her. But two of the eight grabbed the husband and said, "We want you to watch Indian culture."

However, what the husband was about to witness was stranger than Chinese tradition. After the first rapist creampied her pot of roast beef, the second rushed in and assaulted it with his mouth. The third yanked him away and sodomized her. He ghost-loaded her as well. The fourth rushed in and tongued her bleached starfish. The fifth feller violated her mouth and locked her head in place as he climaxed. The sixth hurried in and French kissed her. But something deeply disturbed him. He flinched. He said, "Where is it?"

Samantha covered her eyes with her hand. Ralph shook his head. The rapist lowered his and frowned.

Throughout this terrible ordeal, the husband watched in disbelief. Earlier, he had tried to look away as the second rapist moved in for the grab, saying, "Come on, guys. This is too Chinese for me."

They smacked him around and insisted, "No! You will see how we do things in India!"

As the fourth rapist buried his face in her ass cheeks, the husband, less resistant and more curious than before, interjected, "Ugh, I guess you would call that a Snowball Hunt."

The sixth rapist confused him the most. The husband said quietly as the Indian went to kiss her, "You're wasting your time, buddy. I saw her gulping while he ejaculated."

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: pig_face and Lynxress

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: northern mogger, BigJimsWornOutTires and neverascendcurrycel
Tales from Uttar Pradesh

I didn't read shit
That's sad to hear. It was a good contribution to Indian society.

Tales from Uttar Pradesh
Indians, right? Those are some odd fellers.

Bruce Lee Smirk GIF

But they could never mog China's customs.

• +1
Reactions: Lynxress and pig_face