all fictional scenarios and social experiment
1D9C0AF1 588D 4C90 B4D5 B3B80D8960B9
9F30E85C C9AE 4DC5 970E AC19AFD8538C

F52A998E 7C9B 45A3 A482 2259967A5078
C34C44BE 353E 4C62 971A 7E83CAF98525

A5CFD579 B414 4C84 AA21 B7FA0EE898ED
BAF47648 67F1 4A31 9079 34ECB65A9655
2F9EB4E4 7EB9 417F 9200 8E2D44458541

Cheokbari is a Korean slur for Japanese people that Japanese cucks use to refer to themselves. Many Japanese girls are posting about going to Korea and stealing the condoms of Korean couples to be impregnated by Korean sperm, both the japanese girls and cucks go to korean urinals to lick them. Very interesting stuff

• JFL
Reactions: Zonar, KING REIDYZ, BrahminBoss and 8 others
165A02DC 0953 4ED1 824E 961D46848853

Jap girl talking about flying home from her Korean vacation with days old Korean sperm in her panties and how it was becoming so stinky

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, BrahminBoss, Orvka381 and 5 others
XD
IMG 3380

• JFL
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, KING REIDYZ, Pikabro and 3 others
Nigga I didn’t even know you could do race cuck shit with asians don’t those niggas look the same? How tf do you even know if an asian nigga is jap korean or chinese bruh

• JFL
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: 1966Ford, spongebob, Xangsane and 19 others
Nigga I didn’t even know you could do race cuck shit with asians don’t those niggas look the same? How tf do you even know if an asian nigga is jap korean or chinese bruh
they are technically the same but due to having a diet higher in animal protein and calories korean men are taller with larger frames and more masculine compared to japanese men who are short, passive and feminine looking

this is like BBC fetish but for japs lol

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: spongebob, Glerforpus, Pikabro and 5 others
they are technically the same but due to having a diet higher in animal protein and calories korean men are taller with larger frames and more masculine compared to japanese men who are short, passive and feminine looking

Ain’t no way :lul::lul::lul:

• JFL
Reactions: Zer0/∞
Not everyone is retarded. I can differentiate between Korean, Chinese and Japanese people. My friend tested me by showing me three different people and asked me what they were. I answered all three correctly. Also there’s a whole history behind this. Japan was the fastest country in the entire world to industrialize, this led them being able to colonize countries such as China and Korean. The Japanese cucked them hard and did brutal things to them, it’s the stuff nightmares are made from. This is a slap in the face to the Japanese people. Similarly as to how American black men dating white women is a slap in the face to white slave-owners.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: zura, aspiringexcel, SteveRogers and 5 others
Japs are like whites if whites were short, small dicked and ugly. Brutal

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5815
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry, zura, SteveRogers and 2 others
Masc pill

• +1
Chink on Chink hate cuts deep.

• +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss, Kristin and Deleted member 5815

Squishy belly!

• Love it
Reactions: Xangsane and Deleted member 5815
Japanese guy with a 3 incher getting cucked by a Korean bull with a 4 incher

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 1966Ford, spongebob, Glerforpus and 14 others
Reparations i guess

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5815, Deleted member 19994 and dimorphism
Koreans have like the smallest average penis size lmao

• +1
Reactions: 1966Ford, ArcticStorm, Deleted member 31445 and 1 other person
Zainichi autism

• JFL
Karma.

• +1
You guys didn’t know that?

japs are 5ft8 avg and south koreans are 5ft8.5 avg lol. both framelet manlets

and in reality

japanese and korean women belong to white men.

jap women buy white sperm by the barrels.

and korea had to ban artificial insemination. cos all ur women were doing it with white sperm

but they found a way around it https://looksmax.org/threads/famous...baby-and-doesnt-want-a-korean-husband.767658/

ur most famous korean tv presenter travelled to japan where its legal to get a white sperm donor lolololol and refuses to date korean men.

and ur women are travelling tow hite countries like UK to get fucked by 5ft4 brits. ur women prefer 5ft4 british men over you.

• +1
Reactions: ChadFucksYourOneitis
Kinda hot tbh
It's not even evil because it's not really race mixing

Gooks look the same tbh

Hallyu has popularized the aesthetics of Korean men, many Japanese girls dream of being banged by the K-Drama actors and Kpop idols, an irony since Japan ocupied Korea and made a mess there, like trying to supress their culture in favour of Japanese one, and using their women as sex slaves, a.k.a confort women.

Koreans have two phenotypical advantages over Japanese men: they are taller and stronger.

But the Japanese have an advantage, despite being mainly Yayoi (a.k.a stereotypical mongoloids), they also have a higher proportion of natural double eyelids, and with more people resembling some paleo-mongoloid type, a.k.a less extremely/stereotypical Mongoloid.

• +1
Reactions: ArcticStorm
The wounds run deep, the Koreans are on top it's no surprising they're clicking their former masters the Japanese

It’s brutally ironic how Japan has fallen off compared to Korea (putting aside anime and video games). Economic depression do be a bitch