Japs can't make stories so they start to butcher ours

D

Deleted member 10913

Kraken
Anything from the glorious middle east

Gook adaptations

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6217, goat2x, Deleted member 7580 and 11 others
What about Dragon Ball, One Piece, Death Note?

What about Dragon Ball, One Piece, Death Note?
They ain't from the middle east. I talk about stories originated from us.

Wtf is this

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 11053, Jason Voorhees, lutte and 5 others
Also it's over for Christcels. Can't imagine seeing my own religion get mocked in these gay shit shows

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10987
I think MENA culture dont exist

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Wallenberg, Shrek2OnDvD, buckchadley31 and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12344 and Deleted member 10987
What's wrong with this I thought the middle-east loved anime

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10987 and Deleted member 10913
What's wrong with this I thought the middle-east loved anime
Yea if our own stories don't get butchered... Imagine us taking a Japanese story making it orientalist and sell it to make money over it.

• +1
Yea if our own stories don't get butchered... Imagine us taking a Japanese story making it orientalist and sell it to make money over it.
Don't think they really care

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 6128, Deleted member 10987, Deleted member 10913 and 1 other person
Heres a good example of Japan not caring

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: eyelidcel, Deleted member 6128, Deleted member 10987 and 1 other person
They would care. Doubt if you used something like the soga brothers and made it look like this that they wouldn't curse our existence

Heres a good example of Japan not caring

Yea done by the west, characters done in a similar way a Japanese would make it. Also the main character is a westerner himself.

• +1
ironic ngl

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 10913
1. not to be offense but why do you care, unironically asking who tf cares about some old middle eastern 1000 year old boomer story and you've probably never even read any of them XD 2. you have a anime pfp so i assume you watch anime don't you ? so that means you enjoy the content ? so why do you care, especially if they made a good anime off the story W H Y D O Y O U C A R E

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: lutte, Deleted member 10913 and Deleted member 756
1. not to be offense but why do you care, unironically asking who tf cares about some old middle eastern 1000 year old boomer story and you've probably never even read any of them XD 2. you have a anime pfp so i assume you watch anime don't you ? so that means you enjoy the content ? so why do you care, especially if they made a good anime off the story W H Y D O Y O U C A R E
I mean you could argue Islam is basically a plaigarism of christianity and judaism?

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 10673, Deleted member 6128, lutte and 1 other person
i would not agree, but you are kinda right
I don't agree either, I see it as an inspiration of the holy faiths of Judaism and Christianity. I just wish muslims would be more peaceful to their brothers and sisters

• +1
1. not to be offense but why do you care, unironically asking who tf cares about some old middle eastern 1000 year old boomer story and you've probably never even read any of them XD 2.

For the same reason explained on here
2. you have a anime pfp so i assume you watch anime don't you ? so that means you enjoy the content ? so why do you care, especially if they made a good anime off the story W H Y D O Y O U C A R E
It's not anime and who cares lmao. Women had an obsession with the blue headband guy so I used it lol

• +1
I don't agree either, I see it as an inspiration of the holy faiths of Judaism and Christianity. I just wish muslims would be more peaceful to their brothers and sisters
good pint overall tbh

For the same reason explained on here

It's not anime and who cares lmao. Women had an obsession with the blue headband guy so I used it lol

what kind of crack head theory are you on about bro?

• Hmm...
Man idc if you agree with it. Either watch it or move along.

• +1
i never said i disagree i do not under what you mean
These stories we have are in the same way misused like the west does it. That is what I mean. We don't behave or dress like it's portrayed in your media.

ignore @SayHeyHey he is coping with Ottoman nationalism. Luckily most turks are moderate nice people he is extreme and violent

• JFL
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: goat2x, Deleted member 6273, lutte and 3 others
These stories we have are in the same way misused like the west does it. That is what I mean. We don't behave or dress like it's portrayed in your media.
"your media" ? i'm not american, anyways i watched a bit of the video and i agree ig

• +1
ignore @SayHeyHey he is coping with Ottoman nationalism. Luckily most turks are moderate nice people he is extreme and violent
yay bro he's one of the most ignorant turks i've met "me angry turk fuck white beta male who make fun of my race 😡"

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 10913 and Deleted member 756
yay bro he's one of the most ignorant turks i've met "me angry turk fuck white beta male who make fun of my race 😡"
ignore him @SayHeyHey he is extreme but in a minority. most turks are nice but he is racist and hates anyone who doesn't share his delusions lol

• JFL
No I am not. Why you even slander me? Neither am I coping. Why would any person in the right mind accept his people being misrepresented. You can disagree all you want idc slandering me however is not appropriate.

ignore him @SayHeyHey he is extreme but in a minority. most turks are nice but he is racist and hates anyone who doesn't share his delusions lol
agreed, he gives a bad look on turkish people i have turkish friends and they are nothing like him lol

Yea just slander me. It's not my opinion that this is a misrepresentation and disgusting.

I haven't seen one person who would agree to be represented like this.

No I am not. Why you even slander me? Neither am I coping. Why would any person in the right mind accept his people being misrepresented. You can disagree all you want idc slandering me however is not appropriate.
most of your posts are coping extremism and you're an incel. dangerous mix

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: goat2x and Deleted member 10913
agreed, he gives a bad look on turkish people i have turkish friends and they are nothing like him lol
indeed, it's best to ignore him

most of your posts are coping extremism and you're an incel. dangerous mix
Like what? Care to show a statement I made. Man you are just backbiting me. Idk why you do this, in the past we used to get along more

its an anime
who cares? like I said islam has appropriate many jewish and christian figures
^

Abraham, isaac, Adam, Jesus, David, Solomon, Lot, Eve, Mary
I could go on
And are these shown as Arabs in our literature or even do they behave like Arabs? Or are they seen as Turks in our literature?

Like what? Care to show a statement I made. Man you are just backbiting me. Idk why you do this, in the past we used to get along more
I’m talking about how you belittle everything that’s not Turkish. Arab nationalists don’t do that. And you deny the Armenian genocide

And are these shown as Arabs in our literature or even do they behave like Arabs? Or are they seen as Turks in our literature?
They’re depicted as Muslims

• +1