Japs can't make stories so they start to butcher ours

I’m talking about how you belittle everything that’s not Turkish. Arab nationalists don’t do that. And you deny the Armenian genocide
Man honestly what do I even belittle? If we are talking about being misrepresented in media shouldn't I say anything about it?
They’re depicted as Muslims
Yea but this is a theological dialogue not the likes of my original post.
And you deny the Armenian genocide
Yea because it was not done by state institutions. Nobody is denying that the Armenian people died during World war one but could we honestly say that it was a genocide that happened. There are countless of data showing that the government hanged it's own cIvil servants for the reason that they couldn't protect these people, should this also be overlooked?

Need to add to it that I don't have any hatred against Armenians. They are a well respected Christian society. The claim that the Ottoman state tried to destroy them doesn't hold a lot of weight imo

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10987

The Pope even accept our commonalities. Most Christians accept that we believe in the same God. @LondonVillie

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: goat2x and Deleted member 756
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 10913
I never denied that but Turkish nationalists are more extreme than Jewish or Arab ones
What do you mean? Elab I quoted this to show that us having the same prophets is not a critique used by both sides. This is accepted and it's not similar to how foreign cultures represent us on media.

What do you mean? Elab I quoted this to show that us having the same prophets is not a critique used by both sides. This is accepted and it's not similar to how foreign cultures represent us on media.
I’m saying that some can accuse Muslims of appropriation. Is it not the case that you believe Jesus was a Muslim? Abraham was a Muslim etc

• +1
Reactions: goat2x and Deleted member 10913
I’m saying that some can accuse Muslims of appropriation. Is it not the case that you believe Jesus was a Muslim? Abraham was a Muslim etc
Yea indeed but how is this in any way related to what I originally posted?

• JFL
Reactions: goat2x
Kingdom,vagabond,Vinland

• +1

For the same reason explained on here

It's not anime and who cares lmao. Women had an obsession with the blue headband guy so I used it lol

Beginning look like Constantine in Algeria

• +1

For the same reason explained on here

It's not anime and who cares lmao. Women had an obsession with the blue headband guy so I used it lol

Intersting video

• +1
ignore @SayHeyHey he is coping with Ottoman nationalism. Luckily most turks are moderate nice people he is extreme and violent
Wtf
@SayHeyHey is one of the nicest people here :feelshaha:

• +1
Man honestly what do I even belittle? If we are talking about being misrepresented in media shouldn't I say anything about it?

Yea but this is a theological dialogue not the likes of my original post.

Yea because it was not done by state institutions. Nobody is denying that the Armenian people died during World war one but could we honestly say that it was a genocide that happened. There are countless of data showing that the government hanged it's own cIvil servants for the reason that they couldn't protect these people, should this also be overlooked?

Need to add to it that I don't have any hatred against Armenians. They are a well respected Christian society. The claim that the Ottoman state tried to destroy them doesn't hold a lot of weight imo

Why do you care if it happened or not ?
Past is past
there was a dozen of genocides

• +1
Wtf
I don't know man why he has this contempt against me considering I had been on good terms with him in the past and still somewhat respect him.

• JFL
I don't know man why he has this contempt against me considering I had been on good terms with him in the past and still somewhat respect him.
Londonville is a troll
He like saying this kind of shit
Dont take him seriously
He literally say im a Mongol/asian :feelshaha:

• +1
Why do you care if it happened or not ?
Past is past
there was a dozen of genocides
It's used many times to shame us or even make us seem as evil.

• +1
  • +1
Wtf
He has strong nationalist tendencies and tends to dismiss opposing views but he’s cool when the topic isn’t politics ngl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10913 and Deleted member 10987
So why even care
If anything that mean they scared
It's a transgression done against my forefathers. They weren't evil neither did they commit these supposed acts.

• +1
Yea indeed but how is this in any way related to what I originally posted?
I’m trying to say that all cultures appropriate and you’re making it seems like middle eastern culture is innocent

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10987 and Deleted member 10913
I’m trying to say that all cultures appropriate and you’re making it seems like middle eastern culture is innocent
to what extend is it done by us according to you? It's not like we take a German tale and turn it to something else entirely or a Japanese tale for that matter. To also add on it profit from it.

You think this should be allowed??

If I took this and made it unrecognizable and profited from it how do you think these same Japanese would react?

• +1
You to what extend? It's not like we take a German tale and turn it to something else entirely or a Japanese tale for that matter. To also add on it they profit from it.
View attachment 1186484
You think this should be allowed??
View attachment 1186489
If I took this and made it unrecognizable and profited from it how do you think these same Japanese would react?
But people know it’s original middle eastern

• +1
But people know it’s original middle eastern

It's more like they start to believe this is what we wear and behave like

Even the whole cities look so off

The ones in the west are depicted more reasonable

• +1
Who cares about originals? Jap culture mogs MENA

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing and Deleted member 10987
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: curryslayerordeath, Deleted member 12344 and Deleted member 10987
  • Love it
  • Hmm...
How ? It is literally islamic culture
STOP SAYING ISLAMIC CULTURE
its a faith not a culture

Its the Pact between you and God

Saying this is a culture is what let modern muslims to be so ignorant and weak cause they dont see Islam as a faith anymore but like an origin/ethnicity
Usually soys who do this

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10913 and Deleted member 12344
  • +1

Saying this is a culture is what let modern muslims to be so ignorant and weak cause they dont see Islam as a faith anymore but like an origin/ethnicity
Usually soys who do this
It is a faith that effects your morality how you act how you treat your wife how you wear how you eat when to fast when to pray how much wife you can get who to marry etc. etc. it is more than a faith tbh

• +1

Usually soys who do this
You made a very good and interesting point.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10913, Deleted member 12344 and Deleted member 10987
It is a faith that effects your morality how you act how you treat your wife how you wear how you eat when to fast when to pray how much wife you can get who to marry etc. etc. it is more than a faith tbh
No doubt about that. Deen which is translated as religion is more than just the word 'religion', it is like a mix also of way of life. But there isn't an equivalent for it on other languages, as far as i know at least.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10913, Deleted member 10987 and Deleted member 12344
Nah its more than that too
Its your link to the Lord himself

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10913 and Deleted member 12344
You made a very good and interesting point.
The Jews left Judea and went into exile and mixed with many other races. And? They’re still Jewish. Palestinians are Arabians mixed with black slaves. True Levantines look very light and fair featured. Most Jews in Israel fled after living under Muslim terrorist rule as “dhimmis”. They never wanted to live under Islamic rule now they are free in Israel their homeland.

We were worshipping the one true God whilst Arabs were pagans

• JFL
Reactions: lutte, Deleted member 10913, Deleted member 10987 and 1 other person
BTW
Because of this "Islamic Culture" thing
A lot of french people that convert mainly do this cause they associate Islam with Nafris/Maghrebis/Arabs

Not because of God/Faith

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12344
The Jews left Judea and went into exile and mixed with many other races. And? They’re still Jewish. Palestinians are Arabians mixed with black slaves. True Levantines look very light and fair featured. Most Jews in Israel fled after living under Muslim terrorist rule as “dhimmis”. They never wanted to live under Islamic rule now they are free in Israel their homeland.

He is Maroccan tho

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12344
jfl this is like those soy redditors that cry abt "muh cultural appropriation :rage::rage:"

they're just making stories off of well known tales, i dont think its their intention to mock islam lol; any other group would be happy that other ppl are sharing their tales & enjoying them.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: goat2x, Wallenberg, lutte and 3 others

Usually soys who do this
In my opinion you have the religion and the civilization which is directly based on it. I agree that culture is different depending on each region. Like for example you have the Western civilization and then the French culture that's with it.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10987 and Deleted member 12344
In my opinion you have the religion and the civilization which is directly based on it. I agree that culture is different depending on each region. Like for example you have the Western civilization and then the French culture that's with it.
I think Religion, civilisation and culture are all different tbh

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 12344 and Deleted member 10913
Meiji dogs

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 10987 and Deleted member 12344
The Jews left Judea and went into exile and mixed with many other races.
They were expelled by the prior non muslim rulership
And? They’re still Jewish. Palestinians are Arabians mixed with black slaves.
Not true at all, Palestinians according to any decent historian have a million times more in common with that land than the majority of israelites.

But even if Palestinians were mixed with egyptians and arabs, who cares anyways? You yourself said that majority of Jews are from the Middle East and North Africa.

This point was debunked the other day in the thread that you still have in your mind in which you were intelectually disgraced. You are just running circles to be honest, if you know it, then basically you are admitting your defeat, if you don't know it, then i feel sorry for you.
True Levantines look very light and fair featured. Most Jews in Israel fled after living under Muslim terrorist rule as “dhimmis”.
Not true and you should know it, that there were problems between muslims and jews? Yes, for sure, also between jews and christians and muslims and christians and whatnot. The jews had their golden age during muslim rulership in Al Andalus and this is something even jews admit and every historian would tell, and when the Spaniards kicked them out and almost mass genocided them they were taken as refugees in muslim North Africa, that's why many jews including you have North African origins.
They never wanted to live under Islamic rule now they are free in Israel their homeland.
Yeah well many jews from Al Andalus would definetly not agree with you, i can even quote them.
This is, sincerely, peak dumbness.
Before the arrival of the Prophet Muhammad (alayhi a salat wa salam)? Maybe, but at that time islamically speaking their duty was to follow the messenger Jesus (alayhi a salam) anyways, not the corrupted beliefs of the modern day Old Testament.

• +1
@SayHeyHey

For exemple
Before

French people/genes is Gallic Celt + Frankish Germanic

France civilisation is European/Western

Francd Religion is Chrisitianity ( The Daughter of the Church)

As for culture, France has his own unique culture