Japs can't make stories so they start to butcher ours

Meiji dogs
Imagine literally worshipping this showa faggot tho asians are low t even when they are high t
Images 4

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 10913, Deleted member 10987, curryslayerordeath and 1 other person
I think Religion, civilisation and culture are all different tbh
Culture is determined by geography. Religion and civilization are entirely different from this. while Indonesia is closer to Australia they are not of the same civilization.

This is according to many social scientists the world and it's civilized boundaries.

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10987 and Deleted member 12344
staunch nationalists are so cringe lmao, they have a giant stick up their ass so literally any non-worship mention of their nation/culture gets them up in arms
Imagine literally worshipping this showa faggot tho asians are low t even when they are high t
View attachment 1201538
still a high iq high T mogger tbh

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: goat2x, Deleted member 10913, Deleted member 10987 and 2 others
staunch nationalists are so cringe lmao, they have a giant stick up their ass so literally any non-worship mention of their nation/culture gets them up in arms

He was low t and low iq tbh doomed his nation to a consumerist dystopia

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10987 and curryslayerordeath
Culture is determined by geography. Religion and civilization are entirely different from this. while Indonesia is closer to Australia they are not of the same civilization.
View attachment 1201541
This is according to many social scientists the world and it's civilized boundaries.
Oversimplified

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 10913
jfl this is like those soy redditors that cry abt "muh cultural appropriation :rage::rage:"

they're just making stories off of well known tales, i dont think its their intention to mock islam lol; any other group would be happy that other ppl are sharing their tales & enjoying them.
You can't understand the difference between mockery and sharing other values. What they show is thankfully not a mock of our religion nonetheless it is however a mockery to us. Look we don't dress like this, act like this or look like this. If Turks started to paint gooks like Africans they would all rage quit from life

Misrepresenting a culture is not the same as 'sharing tales' lmao

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10987

:soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:
"Nationalism bad hmm ok"

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 10913 and Deleted member 12344
You can't understand the difference between mockery and sharing other values. What they show is thankfully not a mock of our religion nonetheless it is however a mockery to us. Look we don't dress like this, act like this or look like this. If Turks started to paint gooks like Africans they would all rage quit.

I agree with curry dude tho i literally dont care what japs think about us

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 10913 and Deleted member 10987

You're a simpleton now fuck off this thread

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10987 and curryslayerordeath
  • +1
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10913
Not imo tbh
Japan is nothing tbh they rotted in their shitty islands from start to history to 1900s and they tried to be imperialist like west for just 50 years and they get fucked up thats it their culture etc. isnt deep at all. The reason japan is so famous is america. They love gloryfying their defeated enemies so they make themselfs appear stronger and better.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 10913, lutte and Deleted member 10987
Until that portrayel of your people is how you're remembered with jfl.
Dont care tbh and even it is the case average person doesnt watch this stuff so

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10913 and Deleted member 10987
Japan is nothing tbh they rotted in their shitty islands from start to history to 1900s and they tried to be imperialist like west for just 50 years and they get fucked up thats it their culture etc. isnt deep at all. The reason japan is so famous is america. They love gloryfying their defeated enemies so they make themselfs appear stronger and better.
This tbh
But still better than other asians tbh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12344
You can't understand the difference between mockery and sharing other values. What they show is thankfully not a mock of our religion nonetheless it is however a mockery to us. Look we don't dress like this, act like this or look like this. If Turks started to paint gooks like Africans they would all rage quit.

>What they show is thankfully not a mock of our religion nonetheless it is however a mockery to us.
Its japanese film made for japanese people lol, their primary intention isn't even to show it to middle easterners nor do they have middle easterners in the staff, so its inevitable that some kind of errors would happen. Western films are MUCH worse about this lol.

I would hypothesize that MENA films probably don't depict orientals or westerners in an accurate/exceedingly positive light either - the point being their misrepresentation isnt malice, its just the way everyone is.

>If Turks started to paint gooks like Africans they would all rage quit.
I don't think they'd give a shit lol

:soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:
"Nationalism bad hmm ok"
nigga do you know how to read?? nationalism isnt bad, literally everyone is nationalistic (whether consciously or subconsciously)

its the staunch nationalists that take every mention of their culture as an insult which are annoying af lol

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: goat2x and Deleted member 10913
>What they show is thankfully not a mock of our religion nonetheless it is however a mockery to us.
Its japanese film made for japanese people lol, their primary intention isn't even to show it to middle easterners nor do they have middle easterners in the staff, so its inevitable that some kind of errors would happen. Western films are MUCH worse about this lol.

I would hypothesize that MENA films probably don't depict orientals or westerners in an accurate/exceedingly positive light either - the point being their misrepresentation isnt malice, its just the way everyone is.

nigga do you know how to read?? nationalism isnt bad, literally everyone is nationalistic (whether consciously or subconsciously)

its the staunch nationalists that take every mention of their culture as an insult which are annoying af lol
Yeah
But those are rare as fuck

Most nationalists/traditionalists are in danger now

• +1
Reactions: curryslayerordeath
This tbh
But still better than other asians tbh
I hate americuck centered history for example they did nothing in europe at ww2 but people think it is the americans that defeated nazis. When soviets fighting with elite SS with 27 million casualties americans were fighting german child soldiers jfl. Ww2 was a soviet victory.

• +1
jfl this is like those soy redditors that cry abt "muh cultural appropriation :rage::rage:"

they're just making stories off of well known tales, i dont think its their intention to mock islam lol; any other group would be happy that other ppl are sharing their tales & enjoying them.
This jfl imagine being mad bc some gooks make an anime about 1001 nights or something, this is global culture anyway and has been read in europe for hundreds of years now.

Anyway streege told me 1001 nights is kurdish so I'm not sure why a turk would be mad

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: goat2x, Deleted member 10913, Deleted member 12344 and 2 others
I hate americuck centered history for example they did nothing in europe at ww2 but people think it is the americans that defeated nazis. When soviets fighting with elite SS with 27 million casualties americans were fighting german child soldiers jfl. Ww2 was a soviet victory.
*British Victory

This jfl imagine being mad bc some gooks make an anime about 1001 nights or something, this is global culture anyway and has been read in europe for hundreds of years now.
Anyway streege told me 1001 nights is kurdish so I'm not sure why a turk would be mad
They are kurdish ?

• JFL
Reactions: lutte
Heyhey i am sorry bro but shit thread ngl

• JFL
  • WTF
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 10913, lutte and Deleted member 10987
  • +1
Well Kurds were the originators of humanity, white people, and Allah's chosen people

so by proxy, any facet of global culture is Kurdish, even vinland saga is Kurdish cultural appropriation

• JFL
Reactions: goat2x, Deleted member 12344, Deleted member 10987 and 1 other person
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Bro they literally turned off the war with the battle of britain
If UK wasnt there
Russians would have been assraped
Yeah but it is like saing if russians werent here britain would fall. We should look at total war effort which is mostly done by soviets. Soviets did %95 of the job tbh ww2 was just eastern front even rommel is overrated.

• +1
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Bro they literally turned off the war with the battle of britain
If UK wasnt there
Russians would have been assraped
Btw hitler was actually a very good commander

• +1
Yeah but it is like saing if russians werent here britain would fall. We should look at total war effort which is mostly done by soviets. Soviets did %95 of the job tbh ww2 was just eastern front even rommel is overrated.
Dependq

• +1
  • +1
^ arguing on looksmax.org

Yeah his generals maked him look like :feelsuhh: After the war

He was retarded sometimes tho
His low iq generals wanted to attack moscow jfl hitler knew he would be like napeleon if he did this. Only way was really capturing stalingrad then azerbaijani oil.

• +1
I think it is %100 like that ww1 was about capturing paris and ww2 was about capturing russian sources
If not for British victories in Britain/Africa
It would be gigaover for Russia

Also all that spy work

• +1
Well Kurds were the originators of humanity, white people, and Allah's chosen people

so by proxy, any facet of global culture is Kurdish, even vinland saga is Kurdish cultural appropriation
@deadend thoughts?

If not for British victories in Britain/Africa
It would be gigaover for Russia

Also all that spy work
Britain maybe yes but africa giga no it was a pointless front for germans anyway even if they won what would they do with that land ? Yes there is oil but there is no tech for it and germany is very far away from that position. And that spy work doesnt mean anything they tricked route of a few bombs jfl. It is just american and british propaganda.

• +1
  • JFL
Britain maybe yes but africa giga no it was a pointless front for germans anyway even if they won what would they do with that land ? Yes there is oil but there is no tech for it and germany is very far away from that position. And that spy work doesnt mean anything they tricked route of a few bombs jfl. It is just american and british propaganda.
Bro
They went for africa for taking Azerbaidjan trough mid east and attack Russia trough southern Caucasus
It was giga important

• +1
Bro
They went for africa for taking Azerbaidjan trough mid east and attack Russia trough southern Caucasus
It was giga important
Then it is a very retarded plan jfl imagine trying to attack soviet union from Allahu ekber mountains

• JFL

Dnr for the most part.
They do idiot, out of every single nation they are the first in line to give a shit when things aren't 'shown" the way they want it. Even in these cases it's nothing compared to how they represent our own folk tales in their shows

Last edited:
  • +1
@deadend thoughts?
? Stop this shit, man. I’m not Kurdish, I’ve literally said I’m Argentinian like 10 times now, jfl

• JFL
Reactions: lutte, Deleted member 12344, Deleted member 10913 and 1 other person
Then it is a very retarded plan jfl imagine trying to attack soviet union from Allahu ekber mountains
Other way around
So they can encircle them + take precious oil + use all those muslim population against atheistic/racist USSe

• +1
%100 wouldnt work caucascus mountains are unpassable even with modern tech yet alone in 1940 with a supply line long as my cock. And this taking muslims and other ethnics plan never work tbh ottomans tried exact same things in ww1.
Other way around
So they can encircle them + take precious oil + use all those muslim population against atheistic/racist USSe

• +1

It's not you who is portrayed you fool, ofcourse you wouldn't care. Make your point in one sentence next time

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: lutte and Deleted member 10987
Dnr for the most part.

They do idiot, out of every single nation they are the first in line to give a shit when things aren't 'shown" the way they want it. Even in these cases it's nothing compared to how they represent our own folk tales in their shows
1) great arg, too low iq to read
2) zero proof, not a single example of japanese
? Stop this shit, man. I’m not Kurdish, I’ve literally said I’m Argentinian like 10 times now, jfl
If ur Argentinian, then ur technically Kurdish

i dont know how u dont see this lol

• JFL
Reactions: lutte