Jaw > eyes

5

5footsix56

🤖
Joined
Nov 18, 2022
Posts
429
Reputation
460
Jaw > eyes
 
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: rand anon, Deleted member 21044 and Deleted member 22930
Zygos > all
 
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21044 and Bashan
Chin > Eyes > Jaw
 
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 21044 and Deleted member 23778

Attachments

  • 86D74A3C-FA2D-46C6-BFF0-38907EE74FB9.jpeg
    86D74A3C-FA2D-46C6-BFF0-38907EE74FB9.jpeg
    124 KB · Views: 0
  • B192F583-3B6B-4330-AA25-8EF05C6E29E0.jpeg
    B192F583-3B6B-4330-AA25-8EF05C6E29E0.jpeg
    193.4 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: 5footsix56
Yes and no. You can have a decent chin without a good jaw, or a good jaw without a decent chin.
Chin is like half of the jaws appeal
 
If you're not subhuman jaw and hair>all.
 
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 21044
Chin is like half of the jaws appeal
Exactly my point. You can have a decent Ramus / overall bone but a small chin or shitty chin = shitty lower third situation
 
midface
the only thing what matters
 
water is wet
 
My jaw is subhuman but my eyes are mogger, do you think I’d be better off the other way around?
Yes i think were kind of similar but u mog me though. I have top percent eyes for a ricecel but im giga recessed. I eye mog like 90% of ricecels

 
Last edited:
Yes i think were kind of similar but u mog me though. I have top percent eyes compred for a ricecel but im giga recessed


Yeah Jfl the kings of shitty lower thirds
 
  • JFL
Reactions: 5footsix56
Maxilla > eye area > nose > lower third
 
  • JFL
Reactions: nordsmog
Yeah Jfl the kings of shitty lower thirds
Tbh eyes > jaw for looksmaxxing... a shitty jaw can be fixed but a bad eye area is forever fucked
 
  • +1
Reactions: nordsmog
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
yes look at vinnie hacker
Vinnie's eyes are good lol. Jfl @ niggas posting their aspie "mogger" eyes in this thread. muh hunter eyes bro!!!!
 
idk
most random shit ever
@GloGang300 explain
It's a lot of users with dumb pictures like that, there's some pathology to this shit it can't be too random
 
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
Yes i think were kind of similar but u mog me though. I have top percent eyes for a ricecel but im giga recessed. I eye mog like 90% of ricecels


you're tilting your head so your eye brows look lower set.
if I'm correct you need to get a brow bone implant I think, so you'll have this thing that you do naturally
 
It's a lot of users with dumb pictures like that, there's some pathology to this shit it can't be too random
@Yuno_howitez for example
 

Similar threads

dumbassnga
Replies
14
Views
100
dumbassnga
dumbassnga
mr007
Replies
12
Views
43
pleasevanity
pleasevanity
truefoidslayerpqoqo
Replies
5
Views
61
Jgns
Jgns
cold_nano
Replies
36
Views
127
cold_nano
cold_nano

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top