Jaw fillers, are they valid?

thatrandomteen

thatrandomteen

Gold
Before adding implants to muh face i was considering to use some fillers on my jaw , chin , a tiny tiny bit under my zygos (half a ml.)By doing this can i predict how i d look with implants (also not 100 percent accurate but close to that??

• +1
Reactions: ggg.tv
Before adding implants to muh face i was considering to use some fillers on my jaw , chin , a tiny tiny bit under my zygos (half a ml.)By doing this can i predict how i d look with implants (also not 100 percent accurate but close to that??
muh bump

You will get better results using only high prime fillers like Juvederm Volux or Voluma, but is not sustainable to only use fillers and eventually you must transition to implants before your collagen goes to shit in your late 30s.

The first pic is my before and the other two are my current state, and I’ve been looking like this after 4 years of fillers + touch ups

• +1
Reactions: whitegymcel88
Yea they give some really good results. Too bad they never fully disolve, always migrate, fade after just a couple of months and make you look like madonna/the bogdanoff.

• +1
Reactions: thatrandomteen
You will get better results using only high prime fillers like Juvederm Volux or Voluma, but is not sustainable to only use fillers and eventually you must transition to implants before your collagen goes to shit in your late 30s.

The first pic is my before and the other two are my current state, and I’ve been looking like this after 4 years of fillers + touch ups

Have you done any surgery

Mirin results, did the practice know a lot about male aesthetics?

irl idk if that would look good or too plastic like , from pics that looks Over powered .
It’s why I’m asking. I have seen a lot of results, most look like a complete waste of money but some actually did something.. I agree it is slightly over exaggerated, but it is a lot better than other botch results I’ve seen…

Not to mention it looks like a litre of filler if you know the before pic

• +1
Reactions: thatrandomteen
It’s why I’m asking. I have seen a lot of results, most look like a complete waste of money but some actually did something.. I agree it is slightly over exaggerated, but it is a lot better than other botch results I’ve seen…

Not to mention it looks like a litre of filler if you know the before pic
Do fillers migrate if you debloat with cardio , might seem an autistic question but yk