Jaw Fillers don't get enough cred here

Kraken

• +1
Reactions: looksforlife, Blkpill Godfather and Prince88
how did he look 6 months after injection though?

they dont last long

• +1
Reactions: Hipcel, Deleted member 6764 and datboijj
how much more than implants do they cost

somal forhead rejection

• Ugh..
Reactions: Hipcel
kinda still looks weird in the second photo

• +1
Reactions: BoneDensity and datboijj
Then you just go for top ups every 6 months?

Why does this 6month thing stop everyone
The problem is to get a decent result u need 8 or more ml of filler. One ml usually costs at least 500 dollars, so if u redo twice a year you’re spending 8k a year. Not really financially sustainable for most people. There’s also the issue of bloat and migration

The problem is to get a decent result u need 8 or more ml of filler. One ml usually costs at least 500 dollars, so if u redo twice a year you’re spending 8k a year. Not really financially sustainable for most people. There’s also the issue of bloat and migration
One ml only costs $500 in America.

Just go Turkey and get it done by someone with good reviews

Or just get you know, a permanent implant

still looks like shit implants or respawn , filler only good for under eyes or dick jfl

• +1
Reactions: datboijj
Or just get you know, a permanent implant
Hmm. Need to research it more.

Haven't seen any good before and afters tho of implants from the google search i just did

Haven't seen any good before and afters tho of implants from the google search i just did
Yes. Implants are garbage.

There's fillers but they are not permanent and can look fake af like OP.

89459C8A 5BBA 49CD 905F 7EFFE6A24D14

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17429

Their out there, issue is that people, when given the choice, tend to go way too big and ruin their facial harmony.

Their out there, issue is that people, when given the choice, tend to go way too big and ruin their facial harmony.
I think it's better to just do fillers and then adjust to your liking with more/less injections.

Yes. Implants are garbage.

There's fillers but they are not permanent and can look fake af like OP.
How do they look fake?

And if they look fake, what do you think about this guy's jaw?

Screenshot 2

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Gladiator and datboijj
I think it's better to just do fillers and then adjust to your liking with more/less injections.
Sure, I mean it's a preference case.
Personally I'm more of a getting it done and never having to worry about it again.

How do they look fake?

And if they look fake, what do you think about this guy's jaw?

View attachment 1872312
Looks good. But I have zero trust in crisick. He is known to photoshop a lot.

Also, most implants don't even look close to as good as this. Just because it worked for him, does not mean it would work for you, me or anyone else on the forum. How your soft tissue responds to the implant is a pretty big factor in how it looks from the outside.

Last edited:
  • +1
How do they look fake?
Implants don't change the width of your jaw. They are like an additional layer on top. A natural wide and angular jaw is not as thick as one enhanced by implants. Maybe in pictures, it may look ok. But irl, they look fake af.

Fillers can look good but often times give you unnatural looking angularity. Imo, you can only get 5-6 ml at the most or it looks bad.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7725 and Prince88
Implants don't change the width of your jaw. They are like an additional layer on top. A natural wide and angular jaw is not as thick as one enhanced by implants. Maybe in pictures, it may look ok. But irl, they look fake af.
Kek.

From this alone, I am convinced the average foid/dude on the street would not be able to tell.

Kek.

From this alone, I am convinced the average foid/dude on the street would not be able to tell.
Maybe not consciously. But they would be able to tell something is off.

Then spend an extra 1500 dollars every six months on plane tickets and lodging

Then spend an extra 1500 dollars every six months on plane tickets and lodging
Also, there is the possibility of just doing the fillers yourself.

There are plenty of YouTube tutorials and after watching the doctor do it on you a few times should give you the confidence to start doing yourself

Also, there is the possibility of just doing the fillers yourself.

There are plenty of YouTube tutorials and after watching the doctor do it on you a few times should give you the confidence to start doing yourself
Risk of infections plus complications skyrockets then. For a while I wanted to do fillers too but I think implants are financially better and aesthetically similar

• +1
Reactions: Kroker

Fillers can look good but often times give you unnatural looking angularity. Imo, you can only get 5-6 ml at the most or it looks bad.
lol no. even psler wouldn't be able to tell.

• +1

Not entirely true. Obviously there's cases where there's a transverse deficiency and something like MSDO/MSE is needed. But for the average non-recessed person they are lacking actual bone mass and not just wider positioning, which is what a jaw implant would theoretically achieve. The issue is that surgeons are shit at planning and the material isn't ideal. Also the natural look of your jaw depends on your maxilla as well due to how shadows normally fall.

• +1
Not entirely true. Obviously there's cases where there's a transverse deficiency and something like MSDO/MSE is needed. But for the average non-recessed person they are lacking actual bone mass and not just wider positioning, which is what a jaw implant should theoretically achieve.
I know you should not get implants if you are recessed.

Emphasis on 'theoretically'. Yeah, implants can look good . But most of the results I see are just plain garbage. It is hard to design and place.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7725
I know you should not get implants if you are recessed.

Emphasis on 'theoretically'. Yeah, implants can look good . But most of the results I see are just plain garbage. It is hard to design and place.
Yep, it's currently just a case of the current surgeons and/or materials being shit.